Cassidy Hutchinson, A Committed Conservative Idealist, Heroine Of The Republic?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol! The joke show trial is actually causing Trump's poll numbers to go up! No one is buying their horse shit or at least not anyone with a functioning brain.

Of course Trumptards aren't buying the actual Reality Show, there is a reason they refer to themselves as "Trumptards"

Stop sucking cock, princess. Seriously, I think it's having a really adverse affect one whatever is left of your brain

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Same old "we can insult you but dont say shit back!" shit.

No, same old "admins sucks cock" shit. It's spam.

In response to the same old "trumptard" shit again.

So you guys can insult others and be repetitive parrots and you feel entitled to do so while whining when it's done to you. We know.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol! The joke show trial is actually causing Trump's poll numbers to go up! No one is buying their horse shit or at least not anyone with a functioning brain.

Of course Trumptards aren't buying the actual Reality Show, there is a reason they refer to themselves as "Trumptards"

Stop sucking cock, princess. Seriously, I think it's having a really adverse affect one whatever is left of your brain

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Lily gets embarrassed then runs to the mod as always.

Shouldn't you be posting some Russian Propaganda Tweets?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

She’s a dumb pig like that. Been doing it for years

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

What am I embarrassed about exactly? Tell me how I feel some more. I can use the entertainment.

You stupidly claimed the country was controlled by "the right wing" when Dems control both Congress and the White House. Own that garbage.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

What am I embarrassed about exactly? Tell me how I feel some more. I can use the entertainment.

You stupidly claimed the country was controlled by "the right wing" when Dems control both Congress and the White House. Own that garbage.

The Supreme Court is what rules this country at this point. DERP

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

You think that fat lowlife understand the structure of govrenment?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

We already know you're retarded, a daily reminder is not necessary.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Doesn't his girlfriend Andy have anything to say about any of this.?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

One of the dumbest things you’ve ever said pig

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

The SCOTUS has ruled to back OFF the states. You guys live in opposite land.

So if the SCOTUS does not force YOUR politcs on the country and instead leaves it to the states and you guys thinks that's tyranny.

"WAH I want centralized power!" Lol

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

I would think so, he's usually Johnny on the Spot when it comes to being wrong about things.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Look at pig promoting adult and healthy discussions

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

So the SCOTUS does force YOUR politcs on the country and instead leaves it to the states and you guys thinks that's tyranny.

WTAF????

:LOL:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Look at pig promoting adult and healthy discussions

^
^
Look at Cock Robbin talking about sucking cocks all day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys are fucking stupid. How is Admin so confused at peoples posts?

And they are hostile in this stupidity.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

So the SCOTUS does force YOUR politcs on the country and instead leaves it to the states and you guys thinks that's tyranny.

WTAF????

The Supreme court is allowing the states to control the bodies of women in at least half the states in the country. It's FREEDUMB for all women.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

So, you think the court doing exactly what the constitution tells it to do, to uphold the constitution, is "controlling the country"? Cry some more, fool. "I am mad the courts force us to follow actual constitutional law!"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

WTAF????

The Supreme court is allowing the states to control the bodies of women in at least half the states in the country. It's FREEDUMB for all women.

Don’t worry. No sane man wants to get you pregnant, pig

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

So, you think the court doing exactly what the constitution tells it to do, to uphold the constitution, is "controlling the country"? Cry some more, fool. "I am mad the courts force us to follow actual constitutional law!"

I'm angry that Christians on the court have used the "constitution" to treat women an unequal citizens.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Dismantling a Constitutional Right, is not "upholding" The Constitution you dimbulb.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

WTAF????

I'm sure there are many men that want to get you pregnant.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Dismantling a Constitutional Right, is not "upholding" The Constitution you dimbulb.

How many months pregnant are you, fairy?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

WTAF????

You really are stupid. I mean monumentally stupid. The court literally said they did not have authority in the constitution to make that decision therefore the 10th amendment had to be followed and those questions need to be answered by each state by the people's elected representatives.

How is that the court dictating anything?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Why doesn't the fucking Court leave a woman's body up to the woman?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

WTAF????

I'm sure there are many men that want to get you pregnant.

Do better, pig.

biology course perhaps?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

They think that men have dominion over women, plain and simple.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

Why don’t you leave that cock out of your mouth?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

same old shit

WTAF????

You really are stupid. I mean monumentally stupid. The court literally said they did not have authority in the constitution to male that decision therefore the 10th amendment had to be followed and those questions need to be answered by each state by the people's elected representatives.

How is that the court dictating anything?

Those are excuses, every single one of those Christians are anti-abortion. Period.