Change Your Member Name

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Not seeking a name change BF but curious to get to bowling balls in my name? like ONE ball on the left, GUTTER, AND on BALL on the right? oh if it is would it be possible to have the balls my balls that is in blood red?

Just curious is all

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
these are the best quickest balls i could come up with.. obviously tinier balls THAN this. Not that I want my balls any smaller.

rsz-istockphoto-150942379-170667a.jpg
GUTTER
rsz-istockphoto-150942379-170667a.jpg

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
That's not possible dude. Image codes next to names. Nowhere in Admin for me to manipulate it either.
Maybe it could be if its coded in, but that's more$$.

Trickiest I can get with names is adding emoji text symbols like some of the threads in Hardcore forum.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Cool. My mind just goes all over at times. Doesn't consider the costs of things. You know how the mind gets at times. Surely you do. Caffeine in copious amounts will do this to ones imagination. Glad we had this talk about my imaginary balls. Hopefully we don't have this talk again

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Cool. My mind just goes all over at times. Doesn't consider the costs of things. You know how the mind gets at times. Surely you do. Caffeine in copious amounts will do this to ones imagination. Glad we had this talk about my imaginary balls. Hopefully we don't have this talk again
fromHell…you would be in Heaven if you were to choke on a copious pair of man-ballz…jus’ stating the obvious here. Carry on…

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Mister @Bastard Factory

I know you dont respects Uncle DiLF!! And ignore my WINZ at BOTM!!!
But I winneded!!!

Please , change my name to EmperorDiLF