Confederates were Patriots, Antifa and BLM are SCUM of the Earth!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Such was the foundation of the courage of Jackson. He walked with God, in conscious integrity; and he embraced with all his heart 'the righteousness of God by the faith of Jesus Christ.' His soul, I believe, dwelt habitually in the full assurance that God was his God, and his portion forever.” R.L. Dabney

206825882_4060745927340164_2627100438081784566_n.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many threads has Blazor posted about the confederacy?

Asking for Oerdin.

Well, I started one initially, but one you soy squad members decided to be a lil pussy bitch and had it moved down to politics, a HISTORY thread, got moved into politics. So now, I'll make as many as I want, so y'all have to see it lol.

Yeah, when I post about history and science and religion, my posts are also considered political. Get used to it.

Strange.

Well, Im gonna continue posting about the Confederacy, get used to it.

:KMA:

I don't care. The point is, fuckwit has a meltdown when liberals repeat themselves, but you cons get a free pass. You have posted many threads about this. How dare you!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Asking for Oerdin.

Well, I started one initially, but one you soy squad members decided to be a lil pussy bitch and had it moved down to politics, a HISTORY thread, got moved into politics. So now, I'll make as many as I want, so y'all have to see it lol.

Yeah, when I post about history and science and religion, my posts are also considered political. Get used to it.

Strange.

I don't care. The point is, fuckwit has a meltdown when liberals repeat themselves, but you cons get a free pass. You have posted many threads about this. How dare you!

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A person asked why admire an army that never won a war?

It was an army that emerged out of thin air. Underfed, underpaid, poorly shod, clothes in tatters, fought 4 years and bled their enemy dry while defending their homes, churches, schools, farms, families and communities from an invading force that outnumbered them in men and material. They froze in the winter and roasted in the summer heat. Ate dust on marches of 20 miles a day for days, many without shoes. When the north started recruiting foreigners, they fought on against the mercenaries. Afterwards they rebuilt their country with no help and sent their sons and grandsons to fight for their former enemies.

Admire? The word isn’t adequate.
Honor! Emulate! Respect! Praise!

In the course of human history, no men did more with less, against greater odds, for as long, as these brave men!

76706849_10162462062390526_5304048365883883520_n.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Asking for Oerdin.

Strange.

Sure, a "melt down"... When someone makes a single post about how you make a dozen threads on topics for which we already have established threads. Yep, that sure is a "melt down". :rolleyes:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Asking for Oerdin.

Strange.

iu
Can you imagine that snarky little cunt as a full adult?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Asking for Oerdin.

Strange.

Sure, a "melt down"... When someone makes a single post about how you make a dozen threads on topics for which we already have established threads. Yep, that sure is a "melt down". :rolleyes:

To be fair.....I have noticed that Admin will often come on and make one of shit post threads about something.

And then H will sometimes do it

Then by the time Lotus shows up and posts hers on the same issue.....I really dont think she knows those two have beaten her to it. I think she gets a topic and brings it before she scrolls enough to notice.

So what happens is, HER thread gets modded. Which honestly sucks, because I'd rather see her leftwing threads than theirs lol.

I can see how she would think there is a bias here because I really dont think the resident lefties pay any attention to eachother.

I could be wrong of course.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Asking for Oerdin.

Strange.

iu

That kid is wrecked. Shes gonna have severe anxiety and complex ptsd from the highly partisan "activism" shes been exploited into.

You know shes autistic so that's even worse. She probably really believes the world is ending.

She reminds me of a kid I was in the nut house with who used to cut herself and snort water until she passed out. This kid ALSO was convinced the world was going to end.....but moreso literally how Revelation words it lol. Literal.. ...like demon monsters coming out of the water and giant grasshoppers with human heads lol.

I woke up twice to this girl standing quietly over my bed in her pink stretch gean's.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Asking for Oerdin.

Strange.

Link to my dozen threads on a single topic. Or, stfu.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is not that they are all the exact same topic, you jack ass, it is that you keep posting new threads without bothering to look if the topic already has a thread first. Try doing that. Oh, and yes, you do keep doing that.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Secession is a right firmly established in the Declaration of Independence.

BINGO!

Not only that, and not many know this, but Virginia.... the birth place of Liberty.... didnt trust this form of "government". They were one of the last few states to sign the Constitution. States rights were superior at the time. So when they signed, they signed in a clause, that they could leave when they wanted, if they saw fit. Thus, the latter states that signed, were also guaranteed this right. NY was one of 'em believe it or not.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Asking for Oerdin.

Strange.

iu

Is it too late for her to be aborted? I mean, my governor is aborting babies that are already born, why not this miscreant.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Speaking of PATRIOTS!!!! did you know that right now, the fuckwits are saying "if they say Patriot, it is code for white supremacy and terrorism". I shit you not.

Hell, they was training law enforcement the same shit a decade ago!!!

PATRIOTS!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The hat I wore, when I wore the loaned Confederate uniform a few months ago, said "Give me Liberty, or give me death". Its getting close to that time again folks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Speaking of PATRIOTS!!!! did you know that right now, the fuckwits are saying "if they say Patriot, it is code for white supremacy and terrorism". I shit you not.

PATRIOTS!!!!

Yep. Sick, isnt it?

I knew we were in serious trouble when the Gadsden flag started getting smeared as a white supremacist thing.

Gotta love cultural marxism. It turns narcissistic abuse into a revolution. But literally no one can provide a coherent explaination for what will replace our liberal order when they overthrow it. They are fighting passionately for the ability to starve under authoritarianism.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

PATRIOTS!!!!

Yep. Sick, isnt it?

I knew we were in serious trouble when the Gadsden flag started getting smeared as a white supremacist thing.

Gotta love cultural marxism. It turns narcissistic abuse into a revolution. But literally no one can provide a coherent explaination for what will replace our liberal order when they overthrow it. They are fighting passionately for the ability to starve under authoritarianism.

I have a Gadsden flag license plate lol. It is literally Virginia's "most popular vanity plate". DMV lady told me so.

Fucking hell, its all the media and atheist DemonRats!!!! FUCK THEM!!! I'll continue being a patriot! And Im gonna fly my flag again this weekend!!!!

89c371f258043494ba7d910157ee38b6.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

PATRIOTS!!!!

Yep. Sick, isnt it?

I have a Gadsden flag license plate lol. It is literally Virginia's "most popular vanity plate". DMV lady told me so.

Fucking hell, its all the media and atheist DemonRats!!!! FUCK THEM!!! I'll continue being a patriot! And Im gonna fly my flag again this weekend!!!!

We wont ever take back the country, if we cant even take back language or history.

The fear of labels needs to stop. People need to stop being afraid of losing their jobs.....I know it sucks and people need to work.... but being willing to lose it now means being able to keep our liberty.

All these silent scaredy cats need to start hissing or we are fucked.

The new left is so emboldened they are calling for violence against women and dehumanizing people over not wanting a new vaccine. They stomp on people because they can.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fucking atheist cunts, hate America, they need to just leave if they hate it so much!!!

They hate everything we stand for!!!

Fuck that! LEAVE BITCH!!!!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

PATRIOTS!!!!

Yep. Sick, isnt it?

We wont ever take back the country, if we cant even take back language or history.

The fear of labels needs to stop. People need to stop being afraid of losing their jobs.....I know it sucks and people need to work.... but being willing to lose it now means being able to keep our liberty.

All these silent scaredy cats need to start hissing or we are fucked.

Im hissing Dove! IM FUCKING HISSING!!!!

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thats why they trying to destroy our monuments!!! Cause they fucking KNOW what they REALLY stand for!!! And it aint fucking white supremacy, you can BET on that!!!