Confederates were Patriots, Antifa and BLM are SCUM of the Earth!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I like how libertarians are "alt right" now.

That alone tells you how far left things have gone. These people are channeling Stalin.

I'm a classical liberal... I believe you and Blazor and even Biggie are too... hell, I'd even say Shampain and Scouse are, amongst others. @Bastard Factory and @Addie seem like classical liberals... so many...

So why do so many of us live and let live types (sorry if I didn't mention your names), have to deal with these monumental onslaughts against rhyme and reason?

It's fucking retarded.

I was raised as a "classic liberal" just like you say. Modern libs have ruined the name. Much like how racists ruined my honorable flag. These days, if I were to be given a label, and I hate labels, I would be a Libertarian.

Libertarians are not classical liberals.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
56960544_10218959864934493_4043792454569164800_n.jpg

Why would you post that? You people are doing the exact opposite of trying to reunite the US. You are constantly posting about a new civil war. That's the ultimate in hatred of your fellow Americans. You are an evil creature with an "Aw, shucks, aren't I cute" veneer.

Excuse me? Have you been isolated? Hello? Reality calling, RING RING RING!

I hope that when you speak of "you people doing the opposite of reuniting", I hope you are speaking of these people....

iu

Anarchists and opportunists who show up at protests do not equal protesters. Please learn just some basic critical thinking skills. I don't believe in wreaking havoc during a demonstration, and I am not making excuses for it. But I am sick of people with no powers of discernment claiming that all protesters and protests are violent. It's just not true. That's click bait shit.

Haha, you crack me up sometimes.

I want you to read that first sentence you typed again..... "Anarchists and opportunists who show up at protests do not equal protesters."

Now think about what happened on January 6th.

Lotus: "But thats different!"

No Lotus, I know the difference between an actual peaceful protest, and burning cop cars while stealing Nikes.

No. See, you don't know me. I think the people should be allowed to protest the government, and I have no issue with anyone who was there to peacefully protest. There were a lot of assholes there, though. Those who were breaking the law should be brought to account. Same with BLM protests.

Well, I guess we can agree a lil, this one time :Whatevr2:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like how libertarians are "alt right" now.

That alone tells you how far left things have gone. These people are channeling Stalin.

I'm a classical liberal... I believe you and Blazor and even Biggie are too... hell, I'd even say Shampain and Scouse are, amongst others. @Bastard Factory and @Addie seem like classical liberals... so many...

So why do so many of us live and let live types (sorry if I didn't mention your names), have to deal with these monumental onslaughts against rhyme and reason?

It's fucking retarded.

I was raised as a "classic liberal" just like you say. Modern libs have ruined the name. Much like how racists ruined my honorable flag. These days, if I were to be given a label, and I hate labels, I would be a Libertarian.

Libertarians are not classical liberals.

I said "these days" if I were given a label, it would be Libertarian. Classic Liberals too once stood for something good. Those days are gone, they want all the control now, fuck whitey, especially the straight white man, thats their thing now.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why would you post that? You people are doing the exact opposite of trying to reunite the US. You are constantly posting about a new civil war. That's the ultimate in hatred of your fellow Americans. You are an evil creature with an "Aw, shucks, aren't I cute" veneer.

I hope that when you speak of "you people doing the opposite of reuniting", I hope you are speaking of these people....

iu

Anarchists and opportunists who show up at protests do not equal protesters. Please learn just some basic critical thinking skills. I don't believe in wreaking havoc during a demonstration, and I am not making excuses for it. But I am sick of people with no powers of discernment claiming that all protesters and protests are violent. It's just not true. That's click bait shit.

I want you to read that first sentence you typed again..... "Anarchists and opportunists who show up at protests do not equal protesters."

No Lotus, I know the difference between an actual peaceful protest, and burning cop cars while stealing Nikes.

No. See, you don't know me. I think the people should be allowed to protest the government, and I have no issue with anyone who was there to peacefully protest. There were a lot of assholes there, though. Those who were breaking the law should be brought to account. Same with BLM protests.

I have never once said I agree with looting and violence, at ANY protest. I have called out the looters and anarchists over and over and over. But most of you cons are partisan hacks and you CHOOSE to believe that because I am a progressive, I approve of looting and violence. I DO NOT, nor does anyone I know. You listen to too much right wing propaganda.

I will go to my grave defending ALL Americans' rights to protest the government, law enforcement, and the war machine, AND to maintain the right to free speech. I will not defend the idea of killing your fellow Americans because you disagree with them. Even talking about it is reprehensible and completely un-American, imo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I should start posting pictures of the aftermath of BLM "protests".

Of course there should be a "commission" for Jan 6th .....but not for the ongoing organized terrorism of BLM that has destroyed communities and left even children dead.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

iu

I have never once said I agree with looting and violence, at ANY protest. I have called out the looters and anarchists over and over and over. But most of you cons are partisan hacks and you CHOOSE to believe that because I am a progressive, I approve of looting and violence. I DO NOT, nor does anyone I know. You listen to too much right wing propaganda.

I will go to my grave defending ALL Americans' rights to protest the government, law enforcement, and the war machine, AND to maintain the right to free speech. I will not defend the idea of killing your fellow Americans because you disagree with them. Even talking about it is reprehensible and completely un-American, imo.

None of are cons. You have been TOLD this....OVER and OVER.

And no one sees you speaking out about the left wing violence. You have gone off more about Rittenhouse and all he did was defend himself against the rioters.

YOU are the partisan, ffs. That's why you keep labeling.....and labeling wrong. Smdh.

We openly roast establishment Republicans. You guys dont say fuck all about anything unless its "cons!".

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

Um, I do not wish to kill someone cause of disagreement lol, sheesh.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

iu

I'm the same... but I will kill a motherfucker if they don't stop...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

iu

Far left rioters in Portland shot an unarmed man because he was with a prayer group.

He was labeled a white supremacist.

Leftists not only talk about killing those who disagree with them. They do it. Like the girl who said "all lives matter".

After she was shot....blm supporters were harassing her family and trashing her on the internet.

It's disgusting. They run on hate.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

Far left rioters in Portland shot an unarmed man because he was with a prayer group.

Leftists not only talk about killing those who disagree with them. They do it. Like the girl who said "all lives matter".

After she was shot....blm supporters were harassing her family and trashing her on the internet.

Lotus doesnt notice the Civil War has already begun. The only difference is the Patriots have not risen yet. We've seen a few, but we see what happens to them, and how the BLM get a pass or set free in an hour out of jail.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

iu

Lotus doesnt notice the Civil War has already begun. The only difference is the Patriots have not risen yet. We've seen a few, but we see what happens to them, and how the BLM get a pass or set free in an hour out of jail.

The thing is.....they dont speak the same language.

Everyone is free to disagree, right? But "fascists" and "white supremacists" cannot be tolerated and it's okay to be violent with them.

Who is a fascist and a white supremacist? Everyone who is NOT left.

So that's where that grace and tolerance ends. They will tolerate democrats.

Us? We are fascists and white supremacists. So it's okay to be abusive.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

iu

She doesn't understand the concepts of free will, living in the flyover states, or how the US is still a Republic despite nearly every media organisation including Fox News calls it a democracy.

The Bill of Rights was designed to keep the US free of the warts of Democracies.

It's disgusting to witness from my end.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

The thing is.....they dont speak the same language.

Everyone is free to disagree, right? But "fascists" and "white supremacists" cannot be tolerated and it's okay to be violent with them.

Who is a fascist and a white supremacist? Everyone who is NOT left.

So that's where that grace and tolerance ends. They will tolerate democrats.

Us? We are fascists and white supremacists. So it's okay to be abusive.

Its insane how this is pushed so hard, in the media and everything. But, then you simply think of who controls the media, and it all adds up.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'd like to see how Lotusbud fares if she was still living in California when a Chinese satellite passed over and an atmospheric burst of EMP fried most unprotected systems in a circumference around her.

What we should do? Who would she go to? How much would she help out the neighbours?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'd like to see how Lotusbud fares if she was still living in California when a Chinese satellite passed over and an atmospheric burst of EMP fried most unprotected systems in a circumference around her.

What we should do? Who would she go to? How much would she help out the neighbours?

I think about that shit, a LOT. The possibility of an EMP here. I would do ok for the most part. Kinda like camping lol. Society isnt prepared for it. And they would turn on each very quickly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

iu

She doesn't understand the concepts of free will, living in the flyover states, or how the US is still a Republic despite nearly every media organisation including Fox News calls it a democracy.

The Bill of Rights was designed to keep the US free of the warts of Democracies.

Yep.

You cant tell them either. They are completely closed minded.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I think about that shit, a LOT. The possibility of an EMP here. I would do ok for the most part. Kinda like camping lol. Society isnt prepared for it. And they would turn on each very quickly.

But she thinks it's never going to happen, and if it does, governments have a plan...

The Carrington Event just fried telegraph lines.

That was just a solar or CME in 1859 and it burnt out everything they had at the time... a mere 160 years or so in the great expanse of life on Earth since.

People had fields and gardens and no reliance on electronics... they were village based... they would help out each other... or make agreements.

Lotusbud is stupid. She pushes what has never worked in good or bad times...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

iu

Yep.

You cant tell them either. They are completely closed minded.

Suicidal...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We should make sure we can all make contact in the event some shit hits the fan.

Just so that we all have people.

We all may have to form some sort of commune in the future and make sure we dont end up like the Davidians :D

My husband and I were arguing about what would happen if DC got nuked lol

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

We should make sure we can all make contact in the event some shit hits the fan.

We all may have to form some sort of commune in the future and make sure we dont end up like the Davidians :D

Carrier pigeons. Thats how we'll communicate lol.

I've talked to family and friends before about a situation like that, where we would all meet in the event of something. We all had our own unique abilities to aid one another too. Like medical, or gardening, or weaponry, or construction, or cooking, or inventory, etc.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I'm gunna die here... as long as my little one gets a fighting chance, I'm cool with that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

iu

The ONLY war should be American workers against the corporate masters. It should not be American vs American. If you think that's the way it should be, you are a dupe, a tool, lacking in ethics, and deeply anti-American. Jesus weeps.

And I say this to any con OR lib who believes American should fight American. It's an idea that is beyond tragic, and signifies the absolute end of the USA.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

iu

The ONLY war should be American workers against the corporate masters. It should not be American vs American. If you think that's the way it should be, you are a dupe, a tool, lacking in ethics, and deeply anti-American. Jesus weeps.

So do you have a problem with the hyperinflated prices of the Californian housing market or the mechanism which has allowed you to cash in on it and flee to a cheaper region in order to live into older age at the suffering of everyday Portuguese citizens and residents?

Have you redistributed any of your gains into Portuguese society aside from capitalism or the free market? And if so, what percentage?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

iu

So do you have a problem with the hyperinflated prices of the Californian housing market or the mechanism which has allowed you to cash in on it and flee to a cheaper region in order to live into older age at the suffering of everyday Portuguese citizens and residents?

Have you redistributed any of your gains into Portuguese society aside from capitalism or the free market? And if so, what percentage?
Fantastic question but we all know you'll never get an honest answer out of this miserable wrench

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

iu

And I say this to any con OR lib who believes American should fight American. It's an idea that is beyond tragic, and signifies the absolute end of the USA.

Most times, you try and convince others of THEM/Elite, and you get looked at like a crazy conspiracy theorist. The reason why, is cause they cant SEE what is going on.

Hence my avatar, from the movie They Live, "Put your glasses on!".

I think its easier convincing folks of Jesus than who the real enemy is.

I would love to see everyone getting along. Makes for better times around the bonfire. But sadly, THEY have the pot boiling, and no one notices the heat has been cranked to HIGH to fucking cook us.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I might have a modicum of respect for lotus if it were learned that she sold her Californian property at far below market value to a low income family or something like that as a way to prove that she loathes the capitalist monster

but in fact, I'm certain she did not do that but will happily call for someone else to be forced into a fire sale of their holdings in the name of good humanity for all. Fucking pig. Live by the standards you set or shut your gutter you fucking tramp

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I might have a modicum of respect for lotus if it were learned that she sold her Californian property at far below market value to a low income family or something like that as a way to prove that she loathes the capitalist monster

but in fact, I'm certain she did not do that but will happily call for someone else to be forced into a fire sale of their holdings in the name of good humanity for all. Fucking pig. Live by the standards you set or shut your gutter you fucking tramp

A captain goes down with their ship... a cunt sells it before the collusion.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

A captain goes down with their ship... a cunt sells it before the collusion.
that's exactly why I have zero respect for that rodent

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Carrier pigeons. Thats how we'll communicate lol.

I've talked to family and friends before about a situation like that, where we would all meet in the event of something. We all had our own unique abilities to aid one another too. Like medical, or gardening, or weaponry, or construction, or cooking, or inventory, etc.

Nontransister based radios and transmitters would still work. As long as you had a local power source and didn't blow a vacuum tube. BTW I have five from the Korean War. Sadly, none of them work and my generator only lasts as long as the gasoline in it lasts.

So still not an ideal solution.