Confederates were Patriots, Antifa and BLM are SCUM of the Earth!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I used to think white trash was a socioeconomic thingy until Donnie Dump was stupid enough to try to resurrect the confederacy.... we will be dealing with every inbred mullet sporting douche in cutoff jorts howling about their “patriotism” for eternity *sighs* *rollseyes*
Is black trash ok?

Is using the “n” word beneath you?

I legit thought I was at a KKK rally.
Not sure what you mean?
mI3RLI1.gif

Get used to that. She lives in her own customized reality.
Has she always been like that? Seems like she's changed a bit or did I just not pay much attention?

I've asked myself that same question.

But you know.....I've just accepted it doesnt matter. BLM and the racist rhetorics have changed people.

I have another friend who started taking critical race theory classes. Completely changed her from a warm, empathetic person into a nasty, confrontational bully who is impossible to talk to. Shes lost friends and ruined her relationship with some family. And she blames them. People have become radicalized and unreasonable. It's really noticable from people from CA and Washington......those "proggresive" areas.

They can be dead wrong, and you can show them... they still double down. They tend to view everyone else as the problem and refuse to see themselves as regular people who can be uniformed or wrong. They see themselves as enlightened, educated heros fighting the good fight who have the absolute truth, no matter how wrong it is.

They dont enter discussions to have meaningful civil discourse. They enter discussions to "educate" others, and those who disagree with them are either stupid, ignorant or just evil racist people.

So the "conversation" is over before it even starts. They already know more than anyone about anything and dont really care about any evidence someone has to the contrary. If they cant defeat your arguments, they go to viscious personal attacks.

It's sad that its changed people.....but it is what it is. It didnt change anyone who didnt already have these issues in some way before.

I'll always be proud when they call me white trash. If being them is the alternative I'll wear white trash as a badge.

They have their opinions and it will be a better and more valid opinion than yours. The way they view the world is....to them....the objective and absolute truth and they will just cram you in to confirm to it. We are ignorant peasents and our silly views are either ignorant or malicious. We are supposed to bow to their superior views, not question them at all and the responsibility is entirely on us to accept theirs and they dont have to extend themselves at all to understand or consider anything outside themselves.

Its exhausting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I used to think white trash was a socioeconomic thingy until Donnie Dump was stupid enough to try to resurrect the confederacy.... we will be dealing with every inbred mullet sporting douche in cutoff jorts howling about their “patriotism” for eternity *sighs* *rollseyes*

Hahaha, hey clueless one, show me where he tried resurrecting the Confederacy lol, I'll wait.

Wanna know who REALLY resurrected the Confederacy? Your peeps, BLM, when they started tearing down the monuments, digging up graves, and trying to cancel our heritage and culture.

Own that shit.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You fuckers, you know its true. Do you need proof?

Yes. Especially after people like you behaved like wild animals on January 6th.

Only the government hasn't taken anyone's right to bear arms, unless they are a convicted criminal of some kind.

Sorry, Im not affiliated with Antifa.

And what part of "shall not be infringed" do you not get?

Link to the movement to outlaw all guns. I'd be interested in reading about it. I've never heard of it.

"Shall not be infringed", means shall not be infringed. Pretty simple right?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Is black trash ok?

Not sure what you mean?
mI3RLI1.gif

Has she always been like that? Seems like she's changed a bit or did I just not pay much attention?

But you know.....I've just accepted it doesnt matter. BLM and the racist rhetorics have changed people.

I have another friend who started taking critical race theory classes. Completely changed her from a warm, empathetic person into a nasty, confrontational bully who is impossible to talk to. Shes lost friends and ruined her relationship with some family. And she blames them. People have become radicalized and unreasonable. It's really noticable from people from CA and Washington......those "proggresive" areas.

They can be dead wrong, and you can show them... they still double down. They tend to view everyone else as the problem and refuse to see themselves as regular people who can be uniformed or wrong. They see themselves as enlightened, educated heros fighting the good fight who have the absolute truth, no matter how wrong it is.

They dont enter discussions to have meaningful civil discourse. They enter discussions to "educate" others, and those who disagree with them are either stupid, ignorant or just evil racist people.

So the "conversation" is over before it even starts. They already know more than anyone about anything and dont really care about any evidence someone has to the contrary. If they cant defeat your arguments, they go to viscious personal attacks.

It's sad that its changed people.....but it is what it is.
Yeah you're exactly right, reminds me of a couple on here... I've stopped with the debate shit as it's useless, they won't listen nevermind admit they're wrong like adults... When a discussion always turns into an argument it's pointless, they can have my pics and not much else...:Confused4:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Only the government hasn't taken anyone's right to bear arms, unless they are a convicted criminal of some kind.

Link to the movement to outlaw all guns. I'd be interested in reading about it. I've never heard of it.

So, no one is trying to take away your guns, and you can continue to use it in place of having an actual dick. Just as I thought.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

So, no one is trying to take away your guns, and you can continue to use it in place of having an actual dick. Just as I thought.

Im only talking to white people today.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

So you're saying he buys guns to stick them in vaginas? Your mind is in the gutter! lol WTF

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

So you're saying he buys guns to stick them in vaginas? Your mind is in the gutter! lol WTF

Sounds like wishful thinking on her part lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I don't think, though.... you emotionally react and physically cower...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

She wants two smokin barrels... yikes

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I dont think that will be enough to please her. One in her cunt, one in her starfish, one in each hand, and one in her mouth, while smacking her ass with an AR15 should do it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I dont think that will be enough to please her. One in her cunt, one in her starfish, one in each hand, and one in her mouth, while smacking her ass with an AR15 should do it.

Are you referring to Dinky Dianna? She’d gladly take a bong hit via her VG, then her hemy incrusted butt. Gets her reeeeeeeeaaaaal high

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is black trash ok?

Not sure what you mean?
mI3RLI1.gif

It's sad that its changed people.....but it is what it is.
Yeah you're exactly right, reminds me of a couple on here... I've stopped with the debate shit as it's useless, they won't listen nevermind admit they're wrong like adults... When a discussion always turns into an argument it's pointless, they can have my pics and not much else...:Confused4:

Yep. They wont even look at anything you show them. They just get condescending and hateful.

They need to see themselves as more enlightened and intelligent or better than those who disagree with them. And they will attack you as a person before they even entertain that they could be wrong or not know something. They put themselves above others.

You probably already know this one already knows way more about the south than you do. So there is nothing you can say or show that will even be looked at. The confederacy was a bunch of thick hill billy drooling republican(lol) slave drivers no matter what and that's that. Trump "resurrected" this republican confederate army and all the police are part of it and out there murdering black people for white supremacy. The "democrat" union saved the country. Oh and you are a republican no matter what. Just like me. It doesnt matter neither of us are not republicans.....this narrative doesnt allow for anything else. It's very black and white on every level.

Arguing this is pointless. Truly. There is no point in trying to address the nuance and layers regarding the topic of the civil war, either. You are wrong and if you dont just accept you are wrong you are a dumb, stupid racist. There is no room for any sort of discussion.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nice to see you're getting more like Strapon and lokbrain every day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Our rights are infringed when local governments start legislating laws and imposing regulations that make it very difficult to own a firearm.

And many of these imposed regulations are a classist attack on the rights of the poor. People who cant afford the added costs of insurance and courses and a "liscence" don't get to enjoy their constitutional rights. What's worse is that the poor often live in higher crime areas and unlike wealthier people in safer neighborhoods... they are left vulnerable with no way to defend themselves and their family.

Really consider how fucked and classist that really is.

And some states will infringe your rights by making it illegal to even show your gun. You have to wait until you are about to die and hope you can prove you were about to die. Even when someone breaks into your home with a weapon.

It would better to be able to brandish your gun before you are about to die. That would let your would be attacker know you are armed and make the decision to either back off or take a bullet.

Waiting until the last second just ensures you will have to shoot them. You could avoid this entirely by brandishing and giving the opportunity for them to dip out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nice to see you're getting more like Strapon and lokbrain every day.

Do you notice how many insulting posts he endured from you guys before he started just getting "more like" Big and Lok?

Have you guys considered the possibility that constantly insulting people, calling them liars, stupid, et may really have a bad impact on communication?

Honestly what do you guys expect when you are always avoiding points in favor of attacking the ones making points?

You always get pissed the fuck off when ever you are disagreed with. No matter how respectful your opponent is when they challenge your post.....you respond in a very condescending and hostile way.

How do you imagine people will respond to that? By putting ash on their foreheads, weeping in self loathing and flogging themselves for being so obviously stupid liars?

You shouldn't expect what you yourself refuse to give. You guys speak to everyone who challenges your stances like they are your subhuman enemies.

So yeah, that tends to rub people wrong. When you come here to just degrade and insult people it shouldnt be a shocker when they return it. You guys are not victims of mean people.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hahaha, hey clueless one, show me where he tried resurrecting the Confederacy lol, I'll wait.

Wanna know who REALLY resurrected the Confederacy? Your peeps, BLM, when they started tearing down the monuments, digging up graves, and trying to cancel our heritage and culture.

Own that shit.
She's a stupid whore. If it aint nigger worship or being on her back, it dont compute with her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Our rights are infringed when local governments start legislating laws and imposing regulations that make it very difficult to own a firearm.

And many of these imposed regulations are a classist attack on the rights of the poor. People who cant afford the added costs of insurance and courses and a "liscence" don't get to enjoy their constitutional rights. What's worse is that the poor often live in higher crime areas and unlike wealthier people in safer neighborhoods... they are left vulnerable with no way to defend themselves and their family.

And some states will infringe your rights by making it illegal to even show your gun. You have to wait until you are about to die and hope you can prove you were about to die. Even when someone breaks into your home with a weapon.

It would better to be able to brandish your gun before you are about to die. That would let your would be attacker know you are armed and make the decision to either back off or take a bullet.

Waiting until the last second just ensures you will have to shoot them. You could avoid this entirely by brandishing and giving the opportunity for them to dip out.

E1JqoFRX0AIPsVx.jpg

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

E1JqoFRX0AIPsVx.jpg

You hear that folks? We all need to join a militia now. Which I've been tempted to anyway as of late.

Fun fact, my great great grandad that fought for the South, was a part of a local militia unit right before the war broke out.

Perhaps this is a sign of things to come.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

E1JqoFRX0AIPsVx.jpg

You hear that folks? We all need to join a militia now. Which I've been tempted to anyway as of late.

Fun fact, my great great grandad that fought for the South, was a part of a local militia unit right before the war broke out.

You are really anxious to see your fellow Americans dead.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why would you post that? You people are doing the exact opposite of trying to reunite the US. You are constantly posting about a new civil war. That's the ultimate in hatred of your fellow Americans. You are an evil creature with an "Aw, shucks, aren't I cute" veneer.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

E1JqoFRX0AIPsVx.jpg

Commies aint American.

You think I want to go to war? Not really. I like getting tipsy and hanging with friends. I like having a nice meal every day. I enjoy my bed, and heat/AC. BUT, when it comes down to it, and duty calls, I will be there, with rifle in hand.

"Up on the Blue Ridge Mountains, there I'll take my stand! With a pistol in my pocket, and a rifle in my hand!"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

E1JqoFRX0AIPsVx.jpg

Commies aint American.

You think I want to go to war? Not really. I like getting tipsy and hanging with friends. I like having a nice meal every day. I enjoy my bed, and heat/AC. BUT, when it comes down to it, and duty calls, I will be there, with rifle in hand.

"Up on the Blue Ridge Mountains, there I'll take my stand! With a pistol in my pocket, and a rifle in my hand!"

You talk about civil war more than any other person in any of these forums. You need to seek help, Blazor. There's something off in you.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Why would you post that? You people are doing the exact opposite of trying to reunite the US. You are constantly posting about a new civil war. That's the ultimate in hatred of your fellow Americans. You are an evil creature with an "Aw, shucks, aren't I cute" veneer.

Excuse me? Have you been isolated? Hello? Reality calling, RING RING RING!

I hope that when you speak of "you people doing the opposite of reuniting", I hope you are speaking of these people....

iu

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

E1JqoFRX0AIPsVx.jpg

Commies aint American.

You talk about civil war more than any other person in any of these forums. You need to seek help, Blazor. There's something off in you.

Well I was right about January 6th wasnt I lol?

MOST of my talk is of history. But sometimes, history repeats itself.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Excuse me? Have you been isolated? Hello? Reality calling, RING RING RING!

I hope that when you speak of "you people doing the opposite of reuniting", I hope you are speaking of these people....

iu

You want to start a civil war and kill your fellow Americans over a small number of assholes. The vast majority of protesters were non-violent. And the fact that you think your fellow Americans, rather than the plutocrats who are fucking everyone over, are the problem is proof of your hateful nature and your inability to see the bigger picture.

I don't agree with any of you alt-righties, but I don't want to kill you. It's really unfathomable that you would have so much hate for people who, at heart, just want what everybody else wants.

The real reason behind most people's suffering is that the game is rigged, and it is not rigged by your fellow working Americans. It's rigged by the corporate masters.