Confessions

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I had this hot and heavy affair with a women 12 years older than I. She was a good Catholic women and was my book keeper. So weird. It happened, and happened 20 Xs more. We never spoke about it before, during and after. I feel regretful to this day.

Eww, pensioners getting squidgy between the sheets!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My first ex husband was a chronic cheater and would lie about going to work, go his parents house, get online on Adult Friend Finder.

So I put his picture and info on a hook up sight for secretly gay men and there were men calling his parents house for months. His mother was furious with him.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I met an army medic in line getting food. He grabbed my order and I told him “damelo” and he was surprised and asked me “you speak Spanish?” to which I replied “I was born in Mexico” (I don’t even know if this qualifies as a white lie cause I was born in LA and it used to be Mexico lol). He followed me into the parking lot like a lost puppy....

I have a penchant for hot bad boys... It turns out he was also a former fire fighter and a UFC fighter with 8 octagon fights under his belt. He was gorgeous... 6’4” @ 285 lbs and could pick me up and carry me to the bedroom without grunting... which is impressive considering I’m about 90lbs of tits and ass lol

He asked me if I was into anal and being a virgin in that dept, I said “yeah, pegging is something I’ve always wanted to try.” He eventually admitted that he had been curious since his late teens and after 3 meltdowns and a serious pep talk... I had him tied to my bed by all extremities and he was taking it like a champ lol

But then one night he called and said he was coming over because we had to talk... and when I asked him if he was staying the night, he replied “you might not want to see me anymore after this.” - um, dafuq??!? :Whaa?:

He sat me down and told me that he was 25 and not 29 like he initially told me. I started panicking and repeating “I’m gonna be arrested” incessantly. He got up and grabbed me by my wrists and was shaking me telling me “I’m over 18!” “You’re not gonna get arrested!!”

It ended with my blocking him and moving to another city after I caught him army crawling though my bushes. I think of him occasionally... especially when he drunk dials me from random phone numbers from an app disguise begging me for another chance *sighs*

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I had this hot and heavy affair with a women 12 years older than I. She was a good Catholic women and was my book keeper. So weird. It happened, and happened 20 Xs more. We never spoke about it before, during and after. I feel regretful to this day.

Eww, pensioners getting squidgy between the sheets!

Nothing to it when you float like a butterfly, and sting like a bee. I explained this to you before Scouse.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seriously considered converting to Islam before I found the Wyrd.