Confessions

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
lol to duke .. well i am the duke of herring from the 7th branch from the trout family, i am duke enough to not duke it out ... but love that expression.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
lol to duke .. well i am the duke of herring from the 7th branch from the trout family, i am duke enough to not duke it out ... but love that expression.
We should write lyrics together. “Duke of herring from the 7th branch...” HA! That shit will keep ‘em guessing! Along the same flavour as Primus... :ThumbsUp3:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was at a Home Depot with my new truck and the asshole next to be put a scuff on my door.. I kneed their vehicle and was surprised it caved in the way it did !!!.. OH SHIT!! I gtfo there real quick!!!

Reactions: Ice

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I was at a Home Depot with my new truck and the asshole next to be put a scuff on my door.. I kneed their vehicle and was surprised it caved in the way it did !!!.. OH SHIT!! I gtfo there real quick!!!
That's not so nice, did you leave a note with your phone number?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I had this hot and heavy affair with a women 12 years older than I. She was a good Catholic women and was my book keeper. So weird. It happened, and happened 20 Xs more. We never spoke about it before, during and after. I feel regretful to this day.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had this hot and heavy affair with a women 12 years older than I. She was a good Catholic women and was my book keeper. So weird. It happened, and happened 20 Xs more. We never spoke about it before, during and after. I feel regretful to this day.
Now she will burn in the fires of hell for her mortal sin...
exhausted.gif

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Were you/she married at the time?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
exhausted.gif

[/QUOTE]

She didn't know he was having sex with her cause he would put knock out drops in her coffee and then fuck her in the ass - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
exhausted.gif

She didn't know he was having sex with her cause he would put knock out drops in her coffee and then fuck her in the ass - - - - - -
[/QUOTE]
Oh right, I see, now I understand..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Somali cunt round the corner got his car keyed again early this morning, wonder what racist cunt did that....
whistling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
man oh man this brought back memories of a dating forum. some nigger(s)would set up an app and give us a link in a thread to another site where we all could post private confessions all the OP would do is copy and past from other site to the dating one thread...shit was glorious could get away with any private confessions imaginable. the dramas it caused for really close online/real life friends and shit was so fucking funny

it was on datehookup.com when the forums were alive but they dieded a few years back