Confessions

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
lol
why-is-my-washing-machine-not-working-success-kid-meme-my-washing-machine-broke-now-i-have-an-excuse-for-that-big-washing-machine-working-model.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if i enter an elevator full of black ppl, i hold my breath for at least 4 flrs

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I’d use the stairs, that pong lingers on your clothes...
im too lazy 2 google pong but i assume it means rancid monkey shit
Yeah, stench..
I have even heard that if you are in an elevator that can hold no more than 10 people and a minimum of 4 black people is already in there when you as a whitey enter to go up more than 5 floors, you'll be black when getting out. So contageous is being black...
And if you're a woman probably all black dudes have raped you. Because that's what black people do. Sometimes they mistake a man for a woman and then he is raped also.

So, enough bullshit for now :Hello:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’d use the stairs, that pong lingers on your clothes...
im too lazy 2 google pong but i assume it means rancid monkey shit
Yeah, stench..
I have even heard that if you are in an elevator that can hold no more than 10 people and a minimum of 4 black people is already in there when you as a whitey enter to go up more than 5 floors, you'll be black when getting out. So contageous is being black...
And if you're a woman probably all black dudes have raped you. Because that's what black people do. Sometimes they mistake a man for a woman and then he is raped also.

So, enough bullshit for now :Hello:
wow

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
oh no the racism police is back ..
At least better than a lying Belgium asshole.... Care to make a confession?
Your grammar sucks balls
and he sucks balls already from the whole office .. he's known as mr balllicker the hubbie of mss ballbricker .. lloll.. sick of that idiot he instant "anti racist police remarks" life is more than that omg .. i think he needs a job as religious or chastity police in dubai .. omg .. it's a bit too much.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Your grammar sucks balls
and he sucks balls already from the whole office .. he's known as mr balllicker the hubbie of mss ballbricker .. lloll.. sick of that idiot he instant "anti racist police remarks" life is more than that omg .. i think he needs a job as religious or chastity police in dubai .. omg .. it's a bit too much.
If you don't like him, I don't like him lol

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Your grammar sucks balls
i pest him cos he's dutch really and had a conflict with some idiots of dutch military etc ... failops rather than a pysops .. lol .. fucking turdz ..
ballz_o_377196.jpg

Q

Banned

Q

Banned
Your grammar sucks balls
Well.... there's a simple solution for you: just do not read my messages....

Ohohoh.... why do you have to tell every simple thing to those idiotic Belgians?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
complaining for a female is normal, you let it and support with bollzy males like you and both dutch .. nah .. dick up !

Q

Banned
Your grammar sucks balls
i pest him cos he's dutch really and had a conflict with some idiots of dutch military etc ... failops rather than a pysops .. lol .. fucking turdz ..
You have a bit too much fantasy little kiddo...

In case you believe she shit you are saying: go seek help! YOU NEED IT!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Your grammar sucks balls

Ohohoh.... why do you have to tell every simple thing to those idiotic Belgians?
be happy i GIVE YOU ATTENTION DICKSUCKER lolol ... little fag of mine ..

Q

Banned
Your grammar sucks balls

be happy i GIVE YOU ATTENTION DICKSUCKER lolol ... little fag of mine ..
No, that actually does not make me happy. Please stop it