Confessions

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
if i pick up food for ppl and get the order wrong i blame the restaurant lol

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
I once farted in the whispering gallery of Saint Paul’s cathedral, it echoed.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
I was so smitten with my date Linda... in 9th grade, at a Groton ice cream shop... that I forgot to leave a tip for the server whom we both knew. The next day I remembered that I didn't pay the bill either...

rigor79

kingkill 33
peed in my boot after heavy drinking and getting undressed when i was abt. 19, to forget the day after and *sploosh* /needed new boots.

rigor79

kingkill 33
a friend and me used a painting pot (when we where 9 or so) with a sticker on the outside (swimming club) and a gap on the top, ringing doors and asking to pitch in for the club .. free candy and fireworks lol .. :Excited3::ROFL3:

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
I once put a tab of acid in my dads whisky bottle, he sat there all night shouting at the wall and my mum hit him with a tray.

Vile_Vixen

I own your soul.....bitch
At my old job they used to do a secret Santa thing at Christmas.......I bought a vile of AssKisser Breath Spray wrapped it right nice in Christmas paper and left it in my bosses office.......:LMAO2:

She was so upset by the truth she insisted they investigate.....

They never figured out it was me who left it...

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
At my old job they used to do a secret Santa thing at Christmas.......I bought a vile of AssKisser Breath Spray wrapped it right nice in Christmas paper and left it in my bosses office.......:LMAO2:

She was so upset by the truth she insisted they investigate.....

They never figured out it was me who left it...
You sly poots!!

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I had sex with this devout catholic women that used to be my book keeper. Just out of the blue. It happened like it was supposed to. She loved sex, and was on the launching pad after 4:30. Another issue needing atonement

rigor79

kingkill 33
during a camp weekend with christian kids before our christening dropping bread crums and itching powder in some dude's bed and other filth ... little gang of funny kids .. sneaking out the window at night talking to girls next room... :)

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Once I laughed at a fat lady sweating on the Bus, she wiped it dry only for it to reappear just as fast as she wiped it ...I laughed even harder ..

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Once I laughed at a fat lady sweating on the Bus, she wiped it dry only for it to reappear just as fast as she wiped it ...I laughed even harder ..
You don't have to be fat to sweat profusely. Inablility to regulate body temperature sucks, and it usually means you'll die young.
But fat people are a source of amusement and revulsion, regardless....

Top Bottom