CoronaVirus MEGA thread - Global Death Toll - 46.2 Million

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
QlcgGmJ.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his wife Sophie are self isolating after she had shown signs of COVID-19.

Trudope should be hiding under a rock...…… A tombstone would work nicely.

LMAO You still crying ?

like the little Steven Harper with dimples would have been better, fuck all he ever does is WHINEEE

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his wife Sophie are self isolating after she had shown signs of COVID-19.

LMAO You still crying ?

like the little Steven Harper with dimples would have been better, fuck all he ever does is WHINEEE

I'll feel better once we have western separation.:rightON:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's like a flood, slowly but surely, growing exponentially, it's creeping toward us all. Soon the waters will be lapping against our front doors then oozing through the mail slot.. to get us!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On a more serious note, you got a better chance of getting shot over the last roll of Charmin than you do dying from this bug.
Plus the warm weather is coming and that means humidity which ends influenza outbreaks because viruses like these can't stay airborne under those conditions.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
On a more serious note, you got a better chance of getting shot over the last roll of Charmin than you do dying from this bug.
Plus the warm weather is coming and that means humidity which ends influenza outbreaks because viruses like these can't stay airborne under those conditions.
The local council here wants people to phone a government health and animal control number if our pets seem sick and not take them to the vets... Yeah I’m gonna phone hazard control to come and exterminate my dogs ffs... Grrrrrrr!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t care what shit people get fed but this virus came from eating bats in the same part of China that has been the epicentre of every virus in the past one thousand years except the Spanish flu...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The local council here wants people to phone a government health and animal control number if our pets seem sick and not take them to the vets... Yeah I’m gonna phone hazard control to come and exterminate my dogs ffs... Grrrrrrr!!
They're all in that phase where they need to look proactive to justify their existense, i.e. coming up with "ideas", no matter how stupid.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They're all in that phase where they need to look proactive to justify their existense, i.e. coming up with "ideas", no matter how stupid.
Some fuckers come to my door wanting to take my pups away I’ll kill them with multiple stab wounds! In fact I’d then make Molotov cocktails as well...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every cloud has a silver lining. :rightON:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t care what shit people get fed but this virus came from eating bats in the same part of China that has been the epicentre of every virus in the past one thousand years except the Spanish flu...
Those wet markets. They're inhumane slobs but it's not PC to call them on it.
I forgot aids from Africa lol... Monkey sex, fuckin hell...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some fuckers come to my door wanting to take my pups away I’ll kill them with multiple stab wounds! In fact I’d then make Molotov cocktails as well...

There’s no way they could in-force that , not many people would give up their dogs without a fight and in allot of houses animal control would lose lumps of their arses that’s before the owner puts a cosh over their heads, no, that would cause far too much trouble lol.