CoronaVirus MEGA thread - Global Death Toll - 46.2 Million

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They canceled the damn St. Patrick's day parade and the whole festival here. Sons of bitches.

I'll still hit the bars and play my fiddle. As Bruce Lee said, "Fear is for others".

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They cancelled the film festival here as well. I was looking forward to this and the festivities for months. Kinda pisses me off.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
They cancelled the film festival here as well. I was looking forward to this and the festivities for months. Kinda pisses me off.

I was so damn pissed about the festivities tomorrow too. This was gonna be the first year I was gonna be IN the parade lol. I look forward to the St. Patrick parade and festival starting after Halloween lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I got the answer to this problem- - - - - - - - -

selfquarantine-jpg.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I reckon Scouse _ Nansy is fucked with this COVID_69 fucking virus. The cunt has mouth rot from his lifestyle choices and his fucked genetics. This could be the last we see from It...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hahahaha, I work at a printing company. We were talking about toilet paper shortage earlier. I said "look around, we have plenty of paper!" hahaha. We also have linen paper, which is a cotton blend lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just heard they’re going to close all the pubs, now it’s getting serious I’ve got a darts match next week...

All my fiddle jams have been cancelled for a few weeks. Evidently I didnt get the memo about the celtic one, I was the only one there last night.....

EmptyPub.jpg