CoronaVirus MEGA thread - Global Death Toll - 46.2 Million

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
60c1bc5d-f951-4995-9b99-ff6e8b9540c0-jpeg.411004

Hate to say it but that is all true and got it from the horse's mouth - my son's friend (E - 7 Army) who said they are bringing in Army troop's and national guard and lot's of Riot type trucks to McClellan Air Force Base - - - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just been reading they won’t have a cure or vaccine for at least 2 years, they can’t keep the world on lockdown for 2 fucking years ffs !

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I read a Vonnegut book awhile ago, Slapstick I think, about a dysfunctional illiterate president trying to deal with a worldwide crisis caused by an overpopulated China. They developed a plan to miniaturize their population to the scale of a... virus... which rapidly spread to all regions of the earth, causing a worldwide pandemic. Sound familiar?

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
there is some dumbass mother fuckers around ,i was on the train going to do drug test had to move 4 x becouse of ppl with the flu .

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I read a Vonnegut book awhile ago, Slapstick I think, about a dysfunctional illiterate president trying to deal with a worldwide crisis caused by an overpopulated China. They developed a plan to miniaturize their population to the scale of a... virus... which rapidly spread to all regions of the earth, causing a worldwide pandemic. Sound familiar?
there has always been a plan for population control

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Are you a flight attendant?

when she's not pretending to smoke copious amounts of weed and dodging make believe drug tests she is :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
Now that's just rude. As a frequent flyer, always in a bulkhead seat, I have always been well cared for by Jeannie. She's always quick with a glass of pinot or a discreet rub and tug when the need arises.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you a flight attendant?

when she's not pretending to smoke copious amounts of weed and dodging make believe drug tests she is :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
Now that's just rude. As a frequent flyer, always in a bulkhead seat, I have always been well cared for by Jeannie. She's always quick with a glass of pinot or a discreet rub and tug when the need arises.

dont get fresh or ill seat u in the wheel well :devil1:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
perfect timing for this

btw i heard the major studios will be streaming all their new release movies since the theaters r shut down

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People still gathering in the pubs boozing like a bunch of chav cunts, Boris is closing them down, good one...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
People still gathering in the pubs boozing like a bunch of chav cunts, Boris is closing them down, good one...
pubs & clubs r closed here already but its a friday night in the 70s so the parks will be full of ppl
rather be outdoors anyway and it wont cost $8/drink :Cheers: