Could use a brilliant legal mind to read and interpret a legal document?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Someone with over 20 years of legal experience preferable

Should anyone consider themselves up to the challenge I'd like you to tell me specifically where, in the supplied document accessible via hyper-link below, you find any sentence or text that a) is hostile towards homosexuals and/or trans people specifically in any direct or even indirect capacity b) contains the word "gay", "homosexual" or any other loosely related synonym c) has any type of language indicative of a prohibition which stipulates you cannot say any of the aforementioned words or loosely related synonyms d) displays any level of greater prejudice towards teaching homo-sexually oriented sexual studies to K thru 3rd graders than to heterosexual oriented studies in the same grade range.

Please be as specific as you can including page number, cited line number and a quote of the actual sentence and/or paragraph you are referencing

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Crickets need not apply and a lack of answer will be considered a declaration that the non-responder has no answer

thank you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
:facepalm:

Yeah it's a real forehead palm moment when people ask for claims to be supported with facts.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can you address the topic?

I thought you didnt like repetition but yet you constantly post the same stuff.

You guys have a lot of same shit to say about us but you dont like it when we defend our stances and ask for claims you guys parrot to be supported with facts.

What's up with that?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
:facepalm:

Yeah it's a real forehead palm moment when people ask for claims to be supported with facts.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can you address the topic?
Understanding a legal document doesn’t require a brilliant mind to comprehend what is being said. Don’t address me again.

Wow really? :LOL3:

Such unessesary hostility.

So what's your issue with the topic besides not understanding the snark?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Evety single one of the libs complaining about this bill didn't read it. They just copy cnn and msdnc whining points.
Rubbish.
So read the bill and point out exactly where your problems lie...
My problems?? Be specific if you’re going to stereotype an entire political party.

Yeah that's kinda OUR point. You all completely stereotype all of us, accuse us of things that are not true, and when asked for specifics we get forehead palms and hostility. And the personal attacks usually start.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Evety single one of the libs complaining about this bill didn't read it. They just copy cnn and msdnc whining points.
Rubbish.
My problems?? Be specific if you’re going to stereotype an entire political party.

Yeah that's kinda OUR point. You all completely stereotype all of us, accuse us of things that are not true, and when asked for specifics we get forehead palms and hostility. And the personal attacks usually start.
No….you’re boring and self-opinionated.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you'd think we were asking them to read a 700 page snooze fest the way they're backpedaling

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rubbish.

There are the personal attacks lol.

Funny we find you guys to be very self opinionated, judgemental and self righteous with all the constant smearing and stereotyping you guys do to us.

You guys want to talk to us like we are pieces of shit, twist and malign our positions and stances, and then dodge any sort of discussion about it by using personal attacks.

You guys are literally everything you accuse others of being and have absolutely no self awareness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you'd think we were asking them to read a 700 page snooze fest the way they're backpedaling

lolz

Slamming and misrepresenting a bill as some attack on homosexuals. Accusing us of thwarting some "progress".

And then refuses to actually support those accusations with facts.

Goes right to personal attacks and actually saying.....without a single hint of self awareness....that if WE are going to stereotype an entire politcal party that we should have specifics. As they actively stereotype an entire party and avoid giving specifics.

I would say its unbelievable but this is chronic with them.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
and then of course, there's this when it comes to actually reading the document and pointing out where they get their position from

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Rubbish.

Funny we find you guys to be very self opinionated, judgemental and self righteous with all the constant smearing and stereotyping you guys do to us.

You guys want to talk to us like we are pieces of shit, twist and malign our positions and stances, and then dodge any sort of discussion about it by using personal attacks.

You guys are literally everything you accuse others of being and have absolutely no self awareness.
I won’t put you on ignore, but let’s agree to disagree on most things. How about I don’t ever respond to your posts, and you do likewise to mine? The Dove and Biggie Show reads like a tragic comedy!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Rubbish.

I won’t put you on ignore, but let’s agree to disagree on most things. How about I don’t ever respond to your posts, and you do likewise to mine? The Dove and Biggie Show reads like a tragic comedy!
The 7 page document scared you that much huh?

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rubbish.

How about if you are gonna post in a thread, instead of repeating a bunch of personal attacks, you simply give some input on the topic?

Why do you have so much hostility towards other people who have different views than you that you clearly do not understand?

Most of you demand a level of respect and humility from others that you are completely unwilling to show.

You accuse us of horrible and ridiculous bullshit like "blocking progress" and slamming our "values" but you never actually give ANY specific examples or reasons, ever. And we are supposed to be cool with that and WE are supposed to make sure we dont stereotype a whole party without specifics?

Big gave a specific right here in this thread and asked for a specific. We wont get one though. We know that. Not a single one of you will ever admit to being wrong and it's way more about demonizing and hating other parties than it is about any truth or any actual progress.

This is just one example of many.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Should anyone consider themselves up to the challenge I'd like you to tell me specifically where, in the supplied document accessible via hyper-link below, you find any sentence or text that a) is hostile towards homosexuals and/or trans people specifically in any direct or even indirect capacity b) contains the word "gay", "homosexual" or any other loosely related synonym c) has any type of language indicative of a prohibition which stipulates you cannot say any of the aforementioned words or loosely related synonyms d) displays any level of greater prejudice towards teaching homo-sexually oriented sexual studies to K thru 3rd graders than to heterosexual oriented studies in the same grade range.

Please be as specific as you can including page number, cited line number and a quote of the actual sentence and/or paragraph you are referencing

Crickets need not apply and a lack of answer will be considered a declaration that the non-responder has no answer

thank you

What is this from? I do not have any experience in the Florida public school district.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

thank you

What is this from? I do not have any experience in the Florida public school district.
you don't need any experience in the Florida public school disctrict.

It is the legislative bill liberals are claiming is a "don't say gay law"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Rubbish.

How about if you are gonna post in a thread, instead of repeating a bunch of personal attacks, you simply give some input on the topic?

Why do you have so much hostility towards other people who have different views than you that you clearly do not understand?

Most of you demand a level of respect and humility from others that you are completely unwilling to show.

You accuse us of horrible and ridiculous bullshit like "blocking progress" and slamming our "values" but you never actually give ANY specific examples or reasons, ever. And we are supposed to be cool with that and WE are supposed to make sure we dont stereotype a whole party without specifics?

Big gave a specific right here in this thread and asked for a specific. We wont get one though. We know that. Not a single one of you will ever admit to being wrong and it's way more about demonizing and hating other parties than it is about any truth or any actual progress.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…quiet time now. Don’t address me anymore.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Rubbish.

And then you stand up and clap for all of Stubby's endlessly repetitive insults every single day. Get over yourself.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Rubbish.

And then you stand up and clap for all of Stubby's endlessly repetitive insults every single day. Get over yourself.

The entire thread is laced with her petty vindictive toxicity.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And Gallium provides a perfect example why "content" on this site is waning

point proven. Conclusively