Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
145086852_10157478320431736_7655480221878925606_n.jpg

Are their hamberders in Prison?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
amazing how those bricks just spontaneously appear at peaceful protests innit?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump had to scrape the bottom of the barrell for his attorneys, because everyone is running from him at breakneck speed at this point. He's done.
he aint getting convicted, idiot, how does that equal "done"?
. He's the Death Cap Mushroom of business and politics.
Anyone with any sense, and hope of survival is shunning him.

Who knows though - he may have a future in professional wrestling.

Death-cap-mushroom.jpg
Meanwhile, the majority of American voters re-elected him and STILL support him!
In Bizarro World.

In the actual world of those against the establishment and corporate elites.

You guys are LARPing while real citizens try to take the country back.

In your bizzaro world, stopping the system is embraced fully by the mainstream. How dumb are you?
Did anyone else find it hysterical that the plumbers and fitting unions that supported Biden are now whining that he abandoned them?

lulz

Hope they fucking starve

The fat fuck is un defendable. Duh. Broke too. Stubbys idol
Over a billion in assets is broke? :ROFL:

that’s what he owes Stubby.He’s probably broker than you are.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s sad watching the Buffoon incite the morons. We’re you there Stubby? Dangerous for a smallish Dwarf.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
amazing how those bricks just spontaneously appear at peaceful protests innit?

1x1.png
1x1.png
pumpkin-spice-spam-today-main-190815_c089bc4996e28a1821365009f302e62f.jpg

Helmet on too tight again?

He is telling us he doesnt care. If the political violence is on his side, he doesnt care.

We knew that already.

Sucking black cock and hating real war heros is all he's about.

Why do you think he was dishonorably discharged? Wasn't for being a brave warrior, I'll tell you that much

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What a fucking joke lol

ORGANIZING A PROTEST IS ILLEGAL!!!

The goal here is to pave the way to domestic terror laws that criminalize protests the government doesnt like.

Biden has openly used this idiotic narrative about the Capitol to say he will persue legislation for domestic terror.

These people supporting this? They deserve what they get. It's just sad they will help destroy the country because theyve been so indoctrinated with hate.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Conway should concentrate on being a good father. Its too late now though. His cunt daughter will likely die of suicide if she doesnt get beat to death first.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Conway should concentrate on being a good father. Its too late now though. His cunt daughter will likely die of suicide if she doesnt get beat to death first.

Is beating up girls another one of your fetishes?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is beating up girls another one of your fetishes?
Wha????? That was a lame attempt. For the record tho, some children should be executed. Some women should be hanged or burned at the stake too. God says so. PWN3D!

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
With the final vote of the chimpeachment trial we will know who the patriotic Americans in the senate are, and who the putinist traitors are. At this point it appears we have as many as 44 traitors.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Pretty god damn damning evidence being put forth.
. Trump clearly organized, promoted, and directed the attempted coup on January 6, 2021.
. We, of course already knew he financed this attack on our country.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pretty god damn damning evidence being put forth.
. Trump clearly organized, promoted, and directed the attempted coup on January 6, 2021.
. We, of course already knew he financed this attack on our country.

Right because the American people shouldnt ever...EVER demand transparency from their government. A government that hasnt represented or had their interests for decades.

We just shut up, sit down and look at that cute doggies in the WH while our jobs are destroyed and our troops are deployed for establishment wars.

We shouldnt be allowed to protest against the masters, because that would be a coup.

Smdh.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Now uh...You heard a lot of discussion about intelligence failure today and to be sure there was much warning of specific plans to commit violence at Trump's behest that went unheeded for some reason,
. but the real intelligence failure, of course, is on the part of all who support Trump,
. or as they are know - Trumptards.

Now - as a second point, much of the visual evidence presented is vids taken by the criminals who took part in the failed coup.
.Gotta point out that I'm only speaking as a non-criminal and non coup d'etatist when I say
that if I was going to commit a crime I wouldn't record it and post it on social media.
..but that's me - like I say, I'm not a criminal and probably wouldn't make a very good one.

I doan know - just my opinion.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I heard the lil slapper tried auditioning for Idol... lulz...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Look at this hook nose jew soitard crying like a little bitch because some windows were broken at the capitol

where was he when entire malls were being burned down under the direction of his comrades

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this hook nose jew soitard crying like a little bitch because some windows were broken at the capitol

where was he when entire malls were being burned down under the direction of his comrades

That's nice.

Here is a gut wrenching 911 call made by a terrified mother with a terrified and sobbing child in the backseat begging for police to help her as a mob of savages bang on and jump on her car.

She was told to write to city hall.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why cant we just call the Capitol party a "sanctioned event"?

Where is this womans day to be heard?