Could use a brilliant legal mind to read and interpret a legal document?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
I already posted like 4 essays. Breakfall doesn't even have to know and he still whines lol.

What a braindead douche.
On the bright side poark stfu about OJ just as fast as she did about Jesus. Nobody shuts it down as efficiently as Flea...lol.
I’m saying

Flea slapped the fuck outta her and she sat the fuck down
That is such a great story, and you tell it very well!
That’s such a cool water bucket, and you carry it so well!
Are you crying now?
Are you sucking cock now?
Ohh Emm Gee, I did Nazi see dat coming!
but I bet you see when a cock is coming out of the gloryhole tho, fagboi

-3.7 on the dismount
Meanwhile I Did, and can interpret the contents of the bill

derpa derpa derpa
You should send your Resume into Biden, just i case KTJ doesn't make the cut!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this shit.

Ron "I shit my pants, Donnie" Perlmen goes on a vulgar rant about a bill that doesnt even EXIST.

You know for a bunch of smart people they really are stupid and easily manipulated by propaganda. SMDH.

And they still wont even read it. Thousands of gay people support this bill. Fucking hell....they wont. Even. Read. It.

These people would rally for child rape if they were told it was for "gay rights".

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I already posted like 4 essays. Breakfall doesn't even have to know and he still whines lol.

What a braindead douche.
On the bright side poark stfu about OJ just as fast as she did about Jesus. Nobody shuts it down as efficiently as Flea...lol.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa
You should stick your head back in the toilet if you cannot comprehend what a simple 7 page document says

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa
You should stick your head back in the toilet if you cannot comprehend what a simple 7 page document says
67ec4ea13458b5c01eb29308fff882c968aced71.jpeg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at this shit.

Ron "I shit my pants, Donnie" Perlmen goes on a vulgar rant about a bill that doesnt even EXIST.

You know for a bunch of smart people they really are stupid and easily manipulated by propaganda. SMDH.

And they still wont even read it. Thousands of gay people support this bill. Fucking hell....they wont. Even. Read. It.

These people would rally for child rape if they were told it was for "gay rights".

lol his face is rather unfortunate eh...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

he is too busy as the president of the Kyle Rittenhouse fan club lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa
67ec4ea13458b5c01eb29308fff882c968aced71.jpeg

More strawman bullshit.

Forcing sexual content on 5 year olds that parents object to isnt "homophobic". That's gaslighting.

You are manipulating. Refusing to understand the issue and instead choosing to slam and smear people. This is manipulation.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Good lord the crying and weeping asking people to read a bill they are misrepresenting as a bill against gays

you'd think I was asking them to read allow their social security number, DOB and bank acct information in a public square or something

lolz... and that right there is how you know they are completely full of shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this shit.

And it actually get weirder and more unnerving the longer you look at it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let teachers introduce your 5 to 9 year old children to sexual content they cannot process or you are TERRORIZING people.

Yeah this sort of emotional blackmail isnt gonna work much longer. People are buying it less and less.

Grow up and learn to deal with issues with integrity and respect.

Hilarious. Let dems/progs burn down their own party. They are doing a great job.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at this shit.

He was quite good in Sons of Anarchy but thats about it, my gf says he's the ugliest guy on the telly haha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this shit.

He was quite good in Sons of Anarchy but thats about it, my gf says he's the ugliest guy on the telly haha

If birth defects were a person it would be Ron "I shit muh pants" Perlman.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
a woman’s
There you go again, using words that are reserved for only those of us with biology degrees

you don't have a biology degree, do you?

:LOL3:

did you even graduate HS?
Did you ever stop being a sloppy drunk?

a simple no would have sufficed lol

You don’t need a biology degree to know that I have squeezed two babies into this world and am therefore qualified to identify as a woman, tard.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Psychotic Republicans wasting Government time and money to make a political statement about something, outside their venue.

Boebert, GOP lawmakers introduce resolution honoring second-place swimmer in Lia Thomas race

I think the USA and the World have more important issues to be addressed, but maybe that's just me.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Look at this shit.

The guy voices his opinion as you do as well and you default to personal attacks, and you wonder why you are laughed at?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You don’t need a biology degree to know that I have squeezed two babies into this world and am therefore qualified to identify as a woman, tard.
Jackson squeezed two as well from what I hear and as a SCOTUS nominee with a real competency in legal work who is not a sloppy babbling drunk I think she's far more qualified to make such a declaration than you are.

Plus she's black, and doesn't look like a full moon.

just saying

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Psychotic Republicans wasting Government time and money to make a political statement about something, outside their venue.

Boebert, GOP lawmakers introduce resolution honoring second-place swimmer in Lia Thomas race

I think the USA and the World have more important issues to be addressed, but maybe that's just me.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Well you are not the only people who exist in the country, fortunately. Other people still exist and they dont much appreciate this "self identification" bullshit interfering directly with their lives.

There are more important things to worry about than like 98 percent of the shit you people wail about and try to force on the public but you guys dont care about that when its shit you were told to want.

Again you guys dont care about fuck all unless it happens to you. Hurting other people is "not important" to any of you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Jackson squeezed two as well from what I hear and as a SCOTUS nominee with a real competency in legal work who is not a sloppy babbling drunk I think she's far more qualified to make such a declaration than you are.

Plus she's black, and doesn't look like a full moon.

just saying

And if she had an intimate run in with a man in a female space who was self identifying as a woman and experienced the predatory behaviour other women and girls are dealing with.....she would be all outraged that an obvious man is coming into female spaces.

And the rest of us should laugh in her self important face and tell her it's her Catholism and she shouldnt judge. Since that's the input she has on women and girls being raped and abused today because of this attack on womens rights she supports.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My threads always make the lefttards cry hard.

lolz

You wish lolz
If by "Cry" you meant Tears of Laughing at you, then yes you would be on point.
1200px-Emojione_1F602.svg.png

Dealing with his BS demands in this thread gives me a headache… it’s like dealing with a toddler who refused to eat his lunch and is L O N G overdue for a nap…. So he is kicking and screaming and throwing himself all over the floor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this shit.

The guy voices his opinion as you do as well and you default to personal attacks, and you wonder why you are laughed at?

I dont "wonder why" about why you guys treat people the way you do. I know why.

Ron is using his platform to spew a vulgar and ignorant opinion about a bill he did not even read. His "opinions" are not grounded in reality.

Also his opinions and discourse is constant vulgar hate. Shall we review some of his opinions?

Is it hard to understand how this sort of behaviour is offputting to so many people? Do you genuinely think any of us "wonder" why many of you come with so much venom and hate as if we think we are the ones who are behaving poorly?

You guys are total hypocrites. And dishonest. Is there any reason why you refuse to read the bill? Because the crap you guys are claiming about it is total lie and youd know that if you actually read it and heard out other people. You make yourself liars who turn on people and align with actual enemies.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
My threads always make the lefttards cry hard.

lolz

You wish lolz
If by "Cry" you meant Tears of Laughing at you, then yes you would be on point.
1200px-Emojione_1F602.svg.png

Dealing with his BS demands in this thread gives me a headache… it’s like dealing with a toddler who refused to eat his lunch and is L O N G overdue for a nap…. So he is kicking and screaming and throwing himself all over the floor.
He is quite the Schwachkopf

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
who knew asking for a simple 7 page document to be read before placing complete faith in the assessment of partisan pundits would be such a source of anal bleeding for our beloved leftist

lolz...