Could use a brilliant legal mind to read and interpret a legal document?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
One of my main issues with the Bill, is that it doesn't provide for any conversion therapies for the diseased children, nor any methodolgy for isolating the infected child from the gen. pop.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I already posted like 4 essays. Breakfall doesn't even have to know and he still whines lol.

What a braindead douche.
On the bright side poark stfu about OJ just as fast as she did about Jesus. Nobody shuts it down as efficiently as Flea...lol.
I’m saying

Flea slapped the fuck outta her and she sat the fuck down
That is such a great story, and you tell it very well!
That’s such a cool water bucket, and you carry it so well!
Are you crying now?
Are you sucking cock now?
Ohh Emm Gee, I did Nazi see dat coming!
but I bet you see when a cock is coming out of the gloryhole tho, fagboi

-3.7 on the dismount
Meanwhile I Did, and can interpret the contents of the bill

derpa derpa derpa
You should send your Resume into Biden, just i case KTJ doesn't make the cut!
You should stick your head back in the toilet if you cannot comprehend what a simple 7 page document says
67ec4ea13458b5c01eb29308fff882c968aced71.jpeg

This shit is not rocket surgery...
Communicating with No Neck is like playing MS Solitaire, while I'm watching sportsball or a automotive race or something.

The problem with these people is that THEY want to tell everyone how to live and can't handle being disagreed with. It's the mark of immaturity.

Your ignorance is showing again. Why do you constantly make up lies? Literally it is your side who tries to dictate how people live and what they must say and not say. The bill in question simply regulates what is age appropriate for government employees to teach children in public schools. It is an anti PLEASE ASS BOX ME! bill yet the literal pedophiles on your side want children groomed for sexual abuse.

When has my side made you do anything? What has any Democrat made you do here in California that you don't want to do?

Let's just keep it regional for now.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Do you lemmings who haven’t read the don’t say bill know what else it says?

it says if there’s a full moon and you stand in a mirror anywhere in the state of Florida saying gay 3 times the spirit of Ruth Bader Ginsburg appears and drags you back to hell with her

Truth

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

it says if there’s a full moon and you stand in a mirror anywhere in the state of Florida saying gay 3 times the spirit of Ruth Bader Ginsburg appears and drags you back to hell with her

Truth
TLDR, but here's some knowledge for you.

v7pc818.jpeg

Prove me wrong.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth

Do thoughts of little girls pop into your head?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Truth
TLDR, but here's some knowledge for you.

v7pc818.jpeg

Prove me wrong.
TL;DR

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey libTards. Don’t say gay in Florida or you’ll turn into a pumpkin

Prove me wrong

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In your wildest of Dwarf dreams, who gives a rats ass about FloriDUH? Cheap, full of Pervs. You know

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Poster Luther Armchair asks "Why are Rednecks so fucking effeminate"

"Thanks Luther great question it goes directly to their diet, to wit"

65b56c661580cc9bf188d9af3c0205665e2173c7.jpeg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I already posted like 4 essays. Breakfall doesn't even have to know and he still whines lol.

What a braindead douche.
On the bright side poark stfu about OJ just as fast as she did about Jesus. Nobody shuts it down as efficiently as Flea...lol.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa
You should stick your head back in the toilet if you cannot comprehend what a simple 7 page document says

Communicating with No Neck is like playing MS Solitaire, while I'm watching sportsball or a automotive race or something.

The problem with these people is that THEY want to tell everyone how to live and can't handle being disagreed with. It's the mark of immaturity.

Your ignorance is showing again. Why do you constantly make up lies? Literally it is your side who tries to dictate how people live and what they must say and not say. The bill in question simply regulates what is age appropriate for government employees to teach children in public schools. It is an anti PLEASE ASS BOX ME! bill yet the literal pedophiles on your side want children groomed for sexual abuse.

When has my side made you do anything? What has any Democrat made you do here in California that you don't want to do?

Just look at how they are always trying to language police and censor what people can and cannot say even if what they want to say is objectively the truth. The left is all about trying to control everyone.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poster Luther Armchair asks "Why are Rednecks so fucking effeminate"

"Thanks Luther great question it goes directly to their diet, to wit"

65b56c661580cc9bf188d9af3c0205665e2173c7.jpeg

Most sausages contain A small amount of soy or some sort of milled grain to act as a binding against.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

Just look at how they are always trying to language police and censor what people can and cannot say even if what they want to say is objectively the truth. The left is all about trying to control everyone.
Are you burning all your Disney stuff?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In your wildest of Dwarf dreams, who gives a rats ass about FloriDUH? Cheap, full of Pervs. You know

I certainly agree that the teachers unions are full of perverts and child groomers. Thus the need for this law.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

Give me one instance where you, personally, have been policed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like 5 people on twitter burned their Carhart clothes so now Admin talks like all (conz of course) people burn all their stuff from corps who support partisan causes.

I've never seen people generalize quite like leftists.

Why would people burn their Disney stuff they ready paid for? Because like 5 people did it with Carhart so now thats what everyone does?

Just dont give Disney anymore of our business. Simple as that. I have successfully not given Disney a single penny in over a decade. I have no problem pirating the Disney films I approve of. Also 95 percent of all the clothes we buy are second hand, consignment, Thred up, Platos Closet and occasional thrift shops. So if it's a Disney and we get it....we avoided giving them money.

Disney has become more and more disgusting as time passes and it's sad. That newer "Red Face"(?) Movie they just released is vile. My oldest watched it and started texting me about it all mad telling me to never show it to Squish. It's pretty bad. The "values" it promotes are horrible. Literally is teaching disrespect and defiance of parents, using your body to make money,...its just vile.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Look at this shit.

Ron "I shit my pants, Donnie" Perlmen goes on a vulgar rant about a bill that doesnt even EXIST.

You know for a bunch of smart people they really are stupid and easily manipulated by propaganda. SMDH.

And they still wont even read it. Thousands of gay people support this bill. Fucking hell....they wont. Even. Read. It.

These people would rally for child rape if they were told it was for "gay rights".

lol his face is rather unfortunate eh...

And it actually get weirder and more unnerving the longer you look at it.

He was quite good in Sons of Anarchy but thats about it, my gf says he's the ugliest guy on the telly haha

lmfao what the heck ..
Hellboy
Blade
Alien

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

I just gave some examples of their attempts to force people to say and do what they want. Not to mention how they use social media companies to censor people even when the stories are factually true. Hell, in the run up to the last election tons of conservatives got declare formed despite the fact that they were saying objective provable truthes. Every time they force people to lie and pretend a man is really a woman they are attempting to control speech.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

I just gave some examples of their attempts to force people to say and do what they want. Not to mention how they use social media companies to censor people even when the stories are factually true. Hell, in the run up to the last election tons of conservatives got declare formed despite the fact that they were saying objective provable truthes. Every time they force people to lie and pretend a man is really a woman they are attempting to control speech.
What if they renamed the annual naked lezbian oil wrestling assembly, if we called it 'infotainment', instead of 'Intro to required sexual acts', we could still have that, right?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So basically the protestors of this bill want to misrepresent it and strike it down because it prohibits them from working their vile and sick fantasies into the minds of the most impressionable behind their parents backs

more proof liberals want to harm children

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise how about if Disney wants to help children perhaps they could shave off some of that 110.00 single day pass so that children from lower income households can enjoy the park too

You know. The minorities that you low life scum keeps claiming you care about?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guise how about if Disney wants to help children perhaps they could shave off some of that 110.00 single day pass so that children from lower income households can enjoy the park too

If the Citizens want Disney to be more charitable, they could always eliminate any taxes Disney is currently responsible to the State for.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If the Citizens want Disney to be more charitable, they could always eliminate any taxes Disney is currently responsible to the State for.
^^^^ the clown who claims to be a champion for minorities