Could use a brilliant legal mind to read and interpret a legal document?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This thread delivered a few lib melties

Lol
Examples?
Oh, Hi AnkleAdmin

how's your noodle neck today?

Should I "come to Oregon" and find out ?

lolz
Watching you curled up on the floors screaming in toddler like rage, after this shithole thread got flushed was an epic meltie for the Ages, one that will be told to our Children's Children.
"come to Oregon and find out" tho, right noodle neck? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lol
Examples?
Oh, Hi AnkleAdmin

lolz
Watching you curled up on the floors screaming in toddler like rage, after this shithole thread got flushed was an epic meltie for the Ages, one that will be told to our Children's Children.

:Crazy:
Should I "Come to Oregon" and find out? Thoughts?

You know, to see for myself what it's like to have a human dandelion of a homosexual orientation pump my gas for me?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
:facepalm:

Yeah it's a real forehead palm moment when people ask for claims to be supported with facts.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can you address the topic?

I thought you didnt like repetition but yet you constantly post the same stuff.

You guys have a lot of same shit to say about us but you dont like it when we defend our stances and ask for claims you guys parrot to be supported with facts.

What's up with that?

It's because "your kind" is just plain stupid.

You really are fucking stupid, Flynn. It's like you are on a spectrum of some sort.

What kind of brain dead fuck wails and cries for 3 years over something as stupid as two adults having a consensual off board "relationship"?

It's a shock someone with such a limited cognitive ability wouldnt understand obvious sarcasm and nuance.

How often do you need to bang your head on the floor after an angry posting binge? I know "your kind" often resorts to self harm when they get over stimulated and confused.

Explain to me just "how stupid" I am.

I would if I thought you were not too stupid to understand it. You may as well have asked me to teach algebra to ants.

Look at the emotional train wreck you just bleated out. You actually typed that and hit the post button and probably thought you really did something there besides demonstrate how truly fucking stupid you are.

Retard.

As for your assertion to being able "to teach Algebra," well...for someone who doesn't know how to spell "potato," you understand my unbelief as to your ability to "teach" anyone anything; except the fine art of e-pecker sucking.

Speaking of "emotional train wrecks," isn't it you, yourself that keeps bringing up taboo subjects, that deal with your personal interactions with morons off this forum?

The only "retard" here is you cunt. You and I already know this, so stop fronting like you're not getting sawed in half.

"Stupid."

1. You are a fucking idiot

2. No, I do not. But even if i did, that doesnt mean you should rage spam for years over it.

3. No. You are the fucking retard. You are the ONLY one who genuinely thinks otherwise. The only people who enjoy your "content" are also fucking retards who go on forums to wallow in toxic and inappropriately personal dramas because they feel insecure and powerless in their real lives. Literally everyone else finds you to be awkward, obsessive and repetitive.

If you were not such a retarded fucking potatoe, youd understand that and get some therapy or something to work through your emotional baggage of reading about strangers on the internet. It seems to have been a very traumatic experience for you and I think most of us are genuinely concerned about your mental state.

1. You're a bigger "fucking idiot."

2. YES. YOU DO. IT'S PROVEN EVEN IF YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE YOUR OWN CUNTY ACTIONS...LOSER.

3. No. You're already the "proven retard." Here's a little refresher on your "proven retardation."

*"empirical"
*"the small business oligarchy"
*"potato"
*"racoon"
*You had sex with two loney dorks off the forum.

Tell me Virgin Mary, did you or did you not incorrectly spell numerous 5th grade level words incorrectly? Did you not have sexual relations with two people off the board and leak out every single intimate details about the doomed relationships?

See, you've proven yourself the true "fucking retard."

You are the one that keeps this recycled personal crap going because everyone laughs at your "fucking retarded" political stances that show you don't know jack shit about politics. Even UncleMiLF's busted asshole is smarter that your "fucking retarded" ass.

If you had a few more brain cells left in that ashtray you call a head, maybe then you wouldn't have to bring up your own proven fuck ups, just so you can digest more "attention." You'd rather point out your spelling of "potato" because YOU'RE "fucking retarded" self thinks if you beat me to the punch that I won't make fun of you about that very subject. What stupid "fucking retard" can't correctly spell simple six letter word? Dipshit Dovey, that's who.

Thank you Dovey for once again showing that your brain is indeed located close to your rectum. You can act "smart" and start using my terms all you want slut, but it won't take away from the fact that you've been clowned on the boards by pretty much everyone. By the way they think you're fucking stupid too.

"Fucking retard!"

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yeah it's a real forehead palm moment when people ask for claims to be supported with facts.

You guys have a lot of same shit to say about us but you dont like it when we defend our stances and ask for claims you guys parrot to be supported with facts.

What's up with that?

You really are fucking stupid, Flynn. It's like you are on a spectrum of some sort.

What kind of brain dead fuck wails and cries for 3 years over something as stupid as two adults having a consensual off board "relationship"?

It's a shock someone with such a limited cognitive ability wouldnt understand obvious sarcasm and nuance.

How often do you need to bang your head on the floor after an angry posting binge? I know "your kind" often resorts to self harm when they get over stimulated and confused.

Explain to me just "how stupid" I am. Am I "empirically stupid," or just "Small Business Oligarchy stupid?"

Speaking of "spectrums," when it rains on you, does your slut magic cast a pink rainbow showing all the losers where your rotten "pot of gold" is?

Yes. Three years. What kind of low self-esteemed fuckwit keeps "gas lighting" the very subjects she claims she wants closed? Additionally, you also chirp to the high heavens about how it's everyone else that is taking the forums oh soo very seriously, yet you're one of the few that got penetrated by a circus midget and Fat Jared from Subway.

Keep on acting like you have a brain as you continue to flex your mental prowess by correctly spelling words like, "raccoon."

Dumb ass!
You're stupid. It would be a waste to explain it to you.

What's to know about being a daughter fucker?
I'm sure you excel at it, faggit.

Just like you penetrating your daughter with a foreign object.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What's up with that?

Explain to me just "how stupid" I am. Am I "empirically stupid," or just "Small Business Oligarchy stupid?"

Speaking of "spectrums," when it rains on you, does your slut magic cast a pink rainbow showing all the losers where your rotten "pot of gold" is?

Yes. Three years. What kind of low self-esteemed fuckwit keeps "gas lighting" the very subjects she claims she wants closed? Additionally, you also chirp to the high heavens about how it's everyone else that is taking the forums oh soo very seriously, yet you're one of the few that got penetrated by a circus midget and Fat Jared from Subway.

Keep on acting like you have a brain as you continue to flex your mental prowess by correctly spelling words like, "raccoon."

Dumb ass!

Oh, now its million foot foreign objects, ehh? Tard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What's up with that?

Dumb ass!

No. Daughter fucker. Just your self admitted million feet long clit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What's up with that?

Dumb ass!

No. Daughter fucker. Just your self admitted million feet long clit.
Cool story brofaggit. NOT!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol
Examples?
Oh, Hi AnkleAdmin

lolz

:Crazy:
Should I "Come to Oregon" and find out? Thoughts?

You know, to see for myself what it's like to have a human dandelion of a homosexual orientation pump my gas for me?

Never....ever.....ever go to Oregon. Lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What's up with that?

I would if I thought you were not too stupid to understand it. You may as well have asked me to teach algebra to ants.

Look at the emotional train wreck you just bleated out. You actually typed that and hit the post button and probably thought you really did something there besides demonstrate how truly fucking stupid you are.

Retard.

As for your assertion to being able "to teach Algebra," well...for someone who doesn't know how to spell "potato," you understand my unbelief as to your ability to "teach" anyone anything; except the fine art of e-pecker sucking.

Speaking of "emotional train wrecks," isn't it you, yourself that keeps bringing up taboo subjects, that deal with your personal interactions with morons off this forum?

The only "retard" here is you cunt. You and I already know this, so stop fronting like you're not getting sawed in half.

"Stupid."

2. No, I do not. But even if i did, that doesnt mean you should rage spam for years over it.

3. No. You are the fucking retard. You are the ONLY one who genuinely thinks otherwise. The only people who enjoy your "content" are also fucking retards who go on forums to wallow in toxic and inappropriately personal dramas because they feel insecure and powerless in their real lives. Literally everyone else finds you to be awkward, obsessive and repetitive.

If you were not such a retarded fucking potatoe, youd understand that and get some therapy or something to work through your emotional baggage of reading about strangers on the internet. It seems to have been a very traumatic experience for you and I think most of us are genuinely concerned about your mental state.

2. YES. YOU DO. IT'S PROVEN EVEN IF YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE YOUR OWN CUNTY ACTIONS...LOSER.

3. No. You're already the "proven retard." Here's a little refresher on your "proven retardation."

*"empirical"
*"potato"
*"racoon"

Tell me Virgin Mary, did you or did you not incorrectly spell numerous 5th grade level words incorrectly? Did you not have sexual relations with two people off the board and leak out every single intimate details about the doomed relationships?

You are the one that keeps this recycled personal crap going because everyone laughs at your "fucking retarded" political stances that show you don't know jack shit about politics. Even UncleMiLF's busted asshole is smarter that your "fucking retarded" ass.

If you had a few more brain cells left in that ashtray you call a head, maybe then you wouldn't have to bring up your own proven fuck ups, just so you can digest more "attention." You'd rather point out your spelling of "potato" because YOU'RE "fucking retarded" self thinks if you beat me to the punch that I won't make fun of you about that very subject. What stupid "fucking retard" can't correctly spell simple six letter word? Dipshit Dovey, that's who.

Thank you Dovey for once again showing that your brain is indeed located close to your rectum. You can act "smart" and start using my terms all you want slut, but it won't take away from the fact that you've been clowned on the boards by pretty much everyone. By the way they think you're fucking stupid too.

"Fucking retard!"

Again Flynn I'm not worried enough about your feelings to read some out of character long diatribe with all caps :LOL3:

God. It looks painful for you lol. Wouldnt it be easier and more satisfying to just repetitively bang your head against some cement somewhere?

Are you familiar with the Serenity Prayer? It might benefit you to breathe deep and say it before hitting "post" and submitting these emotional manifestos for the mockery of everyone watching.

Just trying to help :D

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is Flynn capable of reading the 7 page document that's easy to read?

Doubt it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Now I’m not a brilliant mind, like the OP insinuates and simultaneously contradicts throughout the thread…

But let’s apply some logic that you don’t need a Harvard law degree or be editor in chief of the law review to see:

If someone steps aside to give another person a second chance at romance with a certain someone on this forum…. is the person who removed themself from that sitch to blame when the second chance seeker can’t seal the deal?

Asking for a “friend”

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What's up with that?

Retard.

"Stupid."

*"empirical"
*"potato"
*"racoon"

"Fucking retard!"

Again Flynn I'm not worried enough about your feelings to read some out of character long diatribe with all caps :LOL3:

God. It looks painful for you lol. Wouldnt it be easier and more satisfying to just repetitively bang your head against some cement somewhere?

Are you familiar with the Serenity Prayer? It might benefit you to breathe deep and say it before hitting "post" and submitting these emotional manifestos for the mockery of everyone watching.

Is that why you keep answering and getting bitchslapped for all your moronic comments. So much for me being on "ignore," right? The reason you don't/can't read my posts is because they make you meltdown, just like at SG when you were soooo mad at me you told others I was going to make you "relapse" again. Imagine letting an anonymous person bother you that fucking much.

Stupid.

No. I like "banging" your bongo shaped head against your very own stupid remarks. It's apparent you make up shit on the fly to try and impress who? Everyone knows you're a fucking retard, even those in your own camp know that you're just an emotional wreck. You've taken the forums and made it into your reality because your real life fucking sucks. You live paycheck-to-paycheck and the stinger in all this is you live in Michigan where the housing and rental markets are some of the lowest in the nation. You're about a Reublican as "The Small Business Oligarchy" is real.

Are you familiar with a resume? Are you familiar with applying for a job? Are you familiar with getting your G.E.D.? Are you familiar with abstinence? Are you familiar with sobriety?

Just trying to help.

Tee-Hee?

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
277799309_543055230548967_6645145527206139341_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What's up with that?

Retard.

"Stupid."

*"empirical"
*"potato"
*"racoon"

"Fucking retard!"

Is that why you keep answering and getting bitchslapped for all your moronic comments. So much for me being on "ignore," right? The reason you don't/can't read my posts is because they make you meltdown, just like at SG when you were soooo mad at me you told others I was going to make you "relapse" again. Imagine letting an anonymous person bother you that fucking much.

Stupid.

No. I like "banging" your bongo shaped head against your very own stupid remarks. It's apparent you make up shit on the fly to try and impress who? Everyone knows you're a fucking retard, even those in your own camp know that you're just an emotional wreck. You've taken the forums and made it into your reality because your real life fucking sucks. You live paycheck-to-paycheck and the stinger in all this is you live in Michigan where the housing and rental markets are some of the lowest in the nation. You're about a Reublican as "The Small Business Oligarchy" is real.

Are you familiar with a resume? Are you familiar with applying for a job? Are you familiar with getting your G.E.D.? Are you familiar with abstinence? Are you familiar with sobriety?

Just trying to help.

Tee-Hee?

Shorten it up, retard.

That's way too many words for "I'm Flynn. And I'm a fucking retard".

I swear it's like Poofer cracked open your skull and took a shit in there. You really need to post 5 paragraphs to tell me to get a GED and drool about resumes? Jesus Christ. So this is gonna be your new generic retarded spam for the next few months.

Stupid fucking retard. TEE HEE. Fucking idiot.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

What's up with that?

Retard.

"Stupid."

*"empirical"
*"potato"
*"racoon"

"Fucking retard!"

Stupid.

Just trying to help.

Tee-Hee?

Shorten it up, retard.

I swear it's like Poofer cracked open your skull and took a shit in there. You really need to post 5 paragraphs to tell me to get a GED and drool about resumes? Jesus Christ. So this is gonna be your new generic retarded spam for the next few months.

giphy.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What's up with that?

Retard.

"Stupid."

*"empirical"
*"potato"
*"racoon"

"Fucking retard!"

Stupid.

Just trying to help.

Tee-Hee?

Shorten it up, retard.

giphy.gif

That's right.

Notice fuckhead Flynn typically barely squeaks out a paragraph of his typical retard shit.

Until he sees me and his man panties get all wet and he rage posts whole manifestos.

:LOL3:

Did you see the actual 7 page long lump of emotional shit Poofer spit out me? Lmao....whhhyyyyy do they think I'd read it? Bahaha.

They have A LOT of feelings.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What's up with that?

Retard.

"Stupid."

*"empirical"
*"potato"
*"racoon"

"Fucking retard!"

Stupid.

Just trying to help.

Tee-Hee?

Shorten it up, retard.

Smarten up, retard.

It's actually "too many words" for your mouse powered brain. You can't even understand half of what I'm saying to you because you can't sound out words with more than four letters. Yes. YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD. I've proven you don't know jackshit about "politics" and that your stance on social issues are waaaaaay off just like your spelling of, "potato." And you have the fucking nerve to call others "retards" after your immigrant-like prowess concerning the English language? Get fucked you "retarded" and delusional slut bag.

And it's like you're still on smack as you make false narratives that even a fucking blind fuck can see as false. This what you do when confronted by superior intellect, you digress to foot stomping and spinning yarns about how everyone else is crazy and that the resident heroin user is the only sane one in this rolling sea of "narcissistic" Dovey haters.

The only one here that is "stupid" is your "retarded" ass.

Keep showing me how what I post doesn't matter as you keep answering my truth filled posts...

...yanno?

Tee-fucking-hee!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What's up with that?

Retard.

"Stupid."

*"empirical"
*"potato"
*"racoon"

"Fucking retard!"

Stupid.

Just trying to help.

Tee-Hee?

Shorten it up, retard.

giphy.gif

That's right.

Notice fuckhead Flynn typically barely squeaks out a paragraph of his typical retard shit.

Until he sees me and his man panties get all wet and he rage posts whole manifestos.

Did you see the actual 7 page long lump of emotional shit Poofer spit out me? Lmao....whhhyyyyy do they think I'd read it? Bahaha.

This how much of a "retard" you are.

You are the fucking dog in the picture you fucking village idiot.

X is laughing at your pathetic ass and you're here thinking he's making fun of me. Oh my, I'm going to bring this up as well, so I can add this to the many "retarded" things you've said and done.

YOU JUST PROVED YET AGAIN THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY "STUPID RETARD."

DUMBASS!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What's up with that?

Retard.

"Stupid."

*"empirical"
*"potato"
*"racoon"

"Fucking retard!"

Stupid.

Just trying to help.

Tee-Hee?

Shorten it up, retard.

giphy.gif

That's right.

WHAT A MORON. You really can't read can you?

Lol!!!!