Is it just me or is this brilliant?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
California also recently decided to throw money at its drug problem by paying people to stay sober, something Gov. Gavin Newsom called “contingency management.” He asked the federal government for permission to use tax dollars to pay for it through Medicaid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I disagree that this is either a good idea or effective. A better approach is to force people into rehab by enforcing existing laws then giving addicts a choice of go to rehab or go to jail. This is why the decriminlization moves (such as prop 42) are so counter productive and harmful.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I disagree that this is either a good idea or effective. A better approach is to force people into rehab by enforcing existing laws then giving addicts a choice of go to rehab or go to jail. This is why the decriminlization moves (such as prop 42) are so counter productive and harmful.
What does Andy Ngo have to say about it tho?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hasn't spoken about it though I am sure most people have more intelligent things to say about most topics compared to you.

Weren't you hoping to insert a boat into your anus or something?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah that's cool, but Larry Elder says women need to stfu and quit their bitching.
Imagine if they paid faggots to stop sucking cock tho?

You'd end up in material debt for the next 20 generations over something like that

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah that's cool, but Larry Elder says women need to stfu and quit their bitching.
Imagine if they paid faggots to stop sucking cock tho?

You'd end up in material debt for the next 20 generations over something like that
You can't stop talking about the Cock Pauncho Sans Penis, is there something you want to share with us?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The homeless drug epidemic is out of control. I realize this will cost more, but people will do anything for money. Literally.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

The homeless drug epidemic is out of control. I realize this will cost more, but people will do anything for money. Literally.

Yeah man... give them like 20 bucks. they'll stop being bums FO SHO

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You can’t force people into rehab. I mean you could physically in-prison them… but that wouldn’t produce the desired result of recovery.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s an incentive. I’m sure I could research and prove a link between poverty/hopelessness and drug addition/escapism.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You can’t force people into rehab. I mean you could physically in-prison them… but that wouldn’t produce the desired result of recovery.
Who gives a shit about recovery? I just want these insects to disappear

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It’s an incentive. I’m sure I could research and prove a link between poverty/hopelessness and drug addition/escapism.
It's an incentive alright. Like the stay at home to play video games stimulus money is an incentive to stay at home and play video games

Good predictable failure you're promoting there :ThumbsUp1::ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hey listen, decriminalizing drugs doesnt mean legalizing drugs.

When a junkie ends up in court it's because they've been arrested engaging in an addiction driven crime like theft. Or prostitution.

The reason why arresting people for using drugs isnt helpful is because many of those people would have already gotten help if they were not afraid of legal consequences of using the drugs. See what I'm saying?

So while I totally agree.... drug addicts given the choice between rehab and jail always chose rehab and that's a good thing because I have personally SEEN this work.. there are even MORE addicts who want help but are afraid to reach out due to legal consequences. (I know....it makes no sense because continuing in drug addiction guarantees legal consequences one way or another, but active addicts are messy thinkers stuck in a daily survival mode and are NOT thinking clearly)

And I'm too libertarian to think drugs should be illegal lol.

It's a legitimate health crisis. I know that's hard for "normies" to understand but it's a disorder. These are people who are suffering, either from untreated mental health issues or physical/medical issues or both. Mine started with pain relief from kidney stone disease and spiralled pretty quickly due to my untreated ptsd and the relief opiates gave me.

I fully believe we would do MUCH better altering our approach to drug use to reflect the health crisis it is.

We need more programs like the one I went through. Heroin addiction isnt cured in 3 weeks. People need long term therapy.....in a life skills setting. I walk this path and it's not an easy one, people need the tools to properly overcome this. Real recovery takes years. It's a whole mind/body/spirit recovery. The drug use itself is not the root problem....its the symptom. It's the manifestation of trauma and poor mental/emotional health. All compulsive self destructive thinking/behaviors are.

And the "incurable disease" model and maintenance meds are GARBAGE. Its total trash.

Btw.... I havent read the OP because I have the author on ignore so I have no idea if anything was "brillant" or not but I am addressing your post.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

We either have to rehabilitate them or nuke them and then the UN gets involved and blah…. blah…. blah…. Blah BLAHHHH

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

It's an incentive alright. Like the stay at home to play video games stimulus money is an incentive to stay at home and play video games

So further burdening communities and their business storefront owners with their presence, filth, feces, urine, smell, and lingering pests and rodents is what Florida formerly NY has brought to the discussion… gotcha.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We either have to rehabilitate them or nuke them and then the UN gets involved and blah…. blah…. blah…. Blah BLAHHHH
Oh not the dreaded UN. You’re right. Let us back away from the idea of ridding ourselves of the obnoxious peasant filth running amuck in our major cities

id hate for us to get a strongly worded letter from some despot banana republic without running water voicing their collective concerns with our humanitarian crisis

that would simply be unsustainable

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So further burdening communities and their business storefront owners with their presence, filth, feces, urine, smell, and lingering pests and rodents is what Florida formerly NY has brought to the discussion… gotcha.
This is why I am a proponent of marching them off a really steep cliff somewhere far away from civilized humanity

NOt rewarding them for their behavior

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dont tell me there is talk of giving money to active addicts?

If you want them dead.. that's how you do it lol.

Thank God I fought to get clean. Progs would kill me. That's like handing knives to retards.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes, this is a career incentive in fact.

Possibly a resume building opportunity

liberals are forward thinkers like that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes, this is a career incentive in fact.

Possibly a resume building opportunity

liberals are forward thinkers like that

Wait I'm right?

Omfg these people are stupid. Or not....I mean depends on their goals lol.

They seem to want to keep black people from prospering by destroying the black family and blocking education and opportunities. Smack abortion clinics in there.

Now culling the suffering by giving money to junkies.

Gotta love leftwing "compassion".

My advice to anyone struggling.......RUN to the closest conservative outreach. THEY will teach you to fish. It's not easy and it doesnt feel good....but you'll be your own person. And you'll be able to survive without them.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh not the dreaded UN. You’re right. Let us back away from the idea of ridding ourselves of the obnoxious peasant filth running amuck in our major cities

id hate for us to get a strongly worded letter from some despot banana republic without running water voicing their collective concerns with our humanitarian crisis

It’s always antithetical with you. This is why it’s so hard to reason with diehard republicans. You won’t budge an INCH for the sake of gaining common ground because you interpret this as losing leverage in your own argument, even when your logic accepts it SMH

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I can see it now.

John Dorkison -

Introduction: HIghly movitivated (and High) Career criminal drug addict with a propensity for stealing all of your shit at the first opportunity possible

Skills: Bagging rock, smoking rock, selling rock, indecent sex acts in a variety of places including public venues, pick pocketing, groping, public defecation,

Past experience: Robbery, Armed Robbery, Burglary (all three degrees), Grand Theft Auto, Narcotics distribution, Trespassing, Indecent exposure etc etc

Good workforce you're building there libs :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It’s always antithetical with you. This is why it’s so hard to reason with diehard republicans. You won’t budge an INCH for the sake of gaining common ground because you interpret this as losing leverage in your own argument, even when your logic accepts it SMH
Look, you stupid assed bimbo, we compromised with the left for more than 100 years. Fuck off, get raped, and die.