Brilliant Arguments by Pro-Chimpeachment Lawyers

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Whats irrefutable is John Roberts aint there which adds yet another layer of sham to this! PWN3D! Too bad they didnt talk Cheater McBiden into presiding.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMFAO @ Jamie Raskin and his fake assed crying! Cryin Chuck Schumer II! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fatso is as guilty as fuck.
No one has ever been biglyer guilty than Trump.
He is the BEST at being guilty of High Crimes.
going-down-03

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Can’t wait to see the tears when this ends the same way the first kangaroo impeachment did

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who’s presiding over this case since Roberts told you to kick rocks? Rachael Maddow?

The Constitution is explicit that an impeachment trial must be presided over by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. Chief Justice Roberts bowed out.
Instead, democrat Senator Patrick Leahy is larping as the judge....
Therefore, this is literally nothing more than the congressional Democrats putting their full hatred of America on display in an *actual* kangaroo court.
Literally nothing they do here, no matter the outcome, has any legal standing whatsoever.
If these brainwashed haters knew anything about how our government works, they would see this as the political theater it is.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Who’s presiding over this case since Roberts told you to kick rocks? Rachael Maddow?

The Constitution is explicit that an impeachment trial must be presided over by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. Chief Justice Roberts bowed out.
Instead, democrat Senator Patrick Leahy is larping as the judge....
Therefore, this is literally nothing more than the congressional Democrats putting their full hatred of America on display in an *actual* kangaroo court.
Literally nothing they do here, no matter the outcome, has any legal standing whatsoever.
If these brainwashed haters knew anything about how our government works, they would see this as the political theater it is.
Trump is not the sitting president anymore, were you not aware that he lost the election and Joe Biden is President now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
THe dumb fucks on the left will just be the dumb fucks on the left

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is pretty cut and dry as unconstitutional, the Chief Justice supposedly even said so, and that is why he refused to take part in it even though the constitution says he should preside. Refusing to lreside sends a massive message about constitutionality for anyone who bothers to listen. Hell, the formal steps in the constitution about how an impeachment should proceed weren't even followed so you know it is a bullshit political game by piece of shit democraps.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bruce Castor sounds like a reasonable human being. Not at all like that idiot crying hack demtard.

My advice to democRATs is: you'd better keep stealing elections for the rest of eternity or you're gonna pay DEARLY!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Who is this nimrod blathering on and on in "defense"?
He sure luuuuvz his senators. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
147443989_4826630590699689_5461319224053442157_n.jpg
It's okay - all of theBardTardFagtory legal defense team are here pleading the case.
. No way this is moving to trial.
148446926_4255812631113061_5971609035740734704_o.jpg

And what about Trumptards?
The host is implanted directly into their brains otherwise empty skulls. .
.They have no choice.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
David Schoen just destroyed democRATs! PWN3D! With their own statements on impeachment even!!! :Sad:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
remember when these idiot libs were squirting all over their black socks when Mueller was supposed to nail trump on the illusion collusion?

That was funny.

This rerun is just not quite as entertaining.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Article 1, Section 3, Clause 6 of the United States Constitution states: "The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present."

The Constitution requires the involvement of the chief justice only when the president is on trial. Since Trump no longer is president, there is no requirement for the chief justice to be involved.

In 2010, when former federal Judge Thomas Porteous was impeached, Senate President Pro Tempore Daniel Inouye presided over the trial.

The chief justice is required to preside over impeachment trials involving only sitting presidents.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
^^^Fucking moron just blew up his own argument for impeachment :ROFL:
Maybe you missed the news - TRUMP LOST
he isn't president at this time and the pro chimpeachment lawyers more than adequately addressed the issue of impeaching a former official for crimes committed while in office - and the many times it has occured.
I'll leave it to you to read the transcript, moron.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^Fucking moron just blew up his own argument for impeachment :ROFL:
Maybe you missed the news - TRUMP LOST
he isn't president at this time and the pro chimpeachment lawyers more than adequately addressed the issue of impeaching a former official for crimes committed while in office - and the many times it has occured.
I'll leave it to you to read the transcript, moron.
and the ring around ^^^ this retard continues :LMAO2: