Could use a brilliant legal mind to read and interpret a legal document?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its fucking astounding that anyone would still think this is about a bunch of "righties" who dont want their kids taught about the "gays".

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

So again. They do not listen. Do not take the time to hear anyone. They do not read any legislation and dont know what the issue even is.

The media snaps their fingers and these people bark bullshit nonstop without even listening.

Even plenty of gay people are backing this bill.....it isnt about homosexuality. Its anti groomer bill, ffs. Adults do not need to be having inappropriate sexual convos about sexuality of any sort with fucking 5 year olds and 9 year olds.

And claiming parents dont have a right to have an issue with adults talking to 5 year olds about sex because they "hand their kids cell phones"is the most insane and stupid load of bullshit. Omg. Who the fuck thinks like that?

Its pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Period. And most parents dont give their kids phones.....but even if they did? That doesnt entitle other adults to help themselves to that child and expose them to whatever they want.
I've always said tolerating homo's would lead to child molestation acceptance.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
who knew asking for a simple 7 page document to be read before placing complete faith in the assessment of partisan pundits would be such a source of anal bleeding for our beloved leftist

lolz...

I knew!
I need you did.

they’re cowards obviously.

if a little 7 page document can scare them this bad.

But Ukraine tho!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
:facepalm:

Yeah it's a real forehead palm moment when people ask for claims to be supported with facts.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can you address the topic?

I thought you didnt like repetition but yet you constantly post the same stuff.

You guys have a lot of same shit to say about us but you dont like it when we defend our stances and ask for claims you guys parrot to be supported with facts.

What's up with that?

It's because "your kind" is just plain stupid.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah it's a real forehead palm moment when people ask for claims to be supported with facts.

You guys have a lot of same shit to say about us but you dont like it when we defend our stances and ask for claims you guys parrot to be supported with facts.

What's up with that?

You really are fucking stupid, Flynn. It's like you are on a spectrum of some sort.

What kind of brain dead fuck wails and cries for 3 years over something as stupid as two adults having a consensual off board "relationship"?

It's a shock someone with such a limited cognitive ability wouldnt understand obvious sarcasm and nuance.

How often do you need to bang your head on the floor after an angry posting binge? I know "your kind" often resorts to self harm when they get over stimulated and confused.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

What's up with that?

You really are fucking stupid, Flynn. It's like you are on a spectrum of some sort.

What kind of brain dead fuck wails and cries for 3 years over something as stupid as two adults having a consensual off board "relationship"?

It's a shock someone with such a limited cognitive ability wouldnt understand obvious sarcasm and nuance.

How often do you need to bang your head on the floor after an angry posting binge? I know "your kind" often resorts to self harm when they get over stimulated and confused.

Explain to me just "how stupid" I am. Am I "empirically stupid," or just "Small Business Oligarchy stupid?"

Speaking of "spectrums," when it rains on you, does your slut magic cast a pink rainbow showing all the losers where your rotten "pot of gold" is?

Yes. Three years. What kind of low self-esteemed fuckwit keeps "gas lighting" the very subjects she claims she wants closed? Additionally, you also chirp to the high heavens about how it's everyone else that is taking the forums oh soo very seriously, yet you're one of the few that got penetrated by a circus midget and Fat Jared from Subway.

Keep on acting like you have a brain as you continue to flex your mental prowess by correctly spelling words like, "raccoon."

Dumb ass!

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I already posted like 4 essays. Breakfall doesn't even have to know and he still whines lol.

What a braindead douche.
On the bright side poark stfu about OJ just as fast as she did about Jesus. Nobody shuts it down as efficiently as Flea...lol.

I recall Lily backing Flea when she left SG… I thought they were cool.

It’s unfortunate that this is all over an asshole like OJ.

What?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
who knew asking for a simple 7 page document to be read before placing complete faith in the assessment of partisan pundits would be such a source of anal bleeding for our beloved leftist

lolz...

I knew!
I need you did.

But Ukraine tho!!!
Getting any closer to cracking the vault?
Did you say something, noodle neck?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I already posted like 4 essays. Breakfall doesn't even have to know and he still whines lol.

What a braindead douche.
On the bright side poark stfu about OJ just as fast as she did about Jesus. Nobody shuts it down as efficiently as Flea...lol.
I’m saying

Flea slapped the fuck outta her and she sat the fuck down
That is such a great story, and you tell it very well!
That’s such a cool water bucket, and you carry it so well!
Are you crying now?
Are you sucking cock now?
Ohh Emm Gee, I did Nazi see dat coming!
but I bet you see when a cock is coming out of the gloryhole tho, fagboi

-3.7 on the dismount
Meanwhile I Did, and can interpret the contents of the bill

derpa derpa derpa
You should send your Resume into Biden, just i case KTJ doesn't make the cut!
You should stick your head back in the toilet if you cannot comprehend what a simple 7 page document says
67ec4ea13458b5c01eb29308fff882c968aced71.jpeg

This shit is not rocket surgery...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lolz...

I knew!
I need you did.

But Ukraine tho!!!
Getting any closer to cracking the vault?
Did you say something, noodle neck?
Yes as a matter of fact, I asked you a question, Is it true that his sauce makes your mouth water and your hot tongue get hard?

images

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa
You should stick your head back in the toilet if you cannot comprehend what a simple 7 page document says

Communicating with No Neck is like playing MS Solitaire, while I'm watching sportsball or a automotive race or something.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

Communicating with No Neck is like playing MS Solitaire, while I'm watching sportsball or a automotive race or something.

The problem with these people is that THEY want to tell everyone how to live and can't handle being disagreed with. It's the mark of immaturity.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

The problem with these people is that THEY want to tell everyone how to live and can't handle being disagreed with. It's the mark of immaturity.

they argue the most obscure points

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

This morning I watched Jon Stewart talk about race in America (with guests) in several shortish clips. Then for shits and giggles I watched Ben Shapiro respond to Stewart.

All ad hominem nonsense aimed at Stewart (and guests) in his hysterical high pitched girlie voice. Didn't respond to any of the actual discussion points made by any of them.

They can't respond to actual information that they hear. They just wail and flail.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

They can't respond to actual information that they hear. They just wail and flail.

Big likes to pen test every single plausible angle like an obsessive freak. I get a headache when he is on one. So when he gets fixated on a minuscule detail and starts going on and on like he has “the smoking gun!” of evidence/proof/winning argument… and then tries to convolute it with legalities while knowing jack shit about civil procedure, I want to smash myself in the head with the claw side of a hammer after reading the first few lines of his post.

This thread’s OP is a prime example of this bizarre behavior. How do you explain in that berating a topic is not conducive of gaining leverage in an argument in moron?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

Big likes to pen test every single plausible angle like an obsessive freak. I get a headache when he is on one. So when he gets fixated on a minuscule detail and starts going on and on like he has “the smoking gun!” of evidence/proof/winning argument… and then tries to convolute it with legalities while knowing jack shit about civil procedure, I want to smash myself in the head with the claw side of a hammer after reading the first few lines of his post.

This thread’s OP is a prime example of this bizarre behavior. How do you explain in that berating a topic is not conducive of gaining leverage in an argument in moron?

Huh?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

Huh?
Lmao

Makes your brain hurt too huh?

I just smile and nod politely at this point

It’s a 7 page document but you’d think I asked her to give me all her banking details

id like to chaulk it up to intellectual dishonesty but posts like the one above make me question whether there’s any intellect there to begin with

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What's up with that?

Explain to me just "how stupid" I am.

I would if I thought you were not too stupid to understand it. You may as well have asked me to teach algebra to ants.

Look at the emotional train wreck you just bleated out. You actually typed that and hit the post button and probably thought you really did something there besides demonstrate how truly fucking stupid you are.

Retard.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

Huh?
Lmao

Makes your brain hurt too huh?

I just smile and nod politely at this point

It’s a 7 page document but you’d think I asked her to give me all her banking details

id like to chaulk it up to intellectual dishonesty but posts like the one above make me question whether there’s any intellect there to begin with

You need to register yourself amigo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

Huh?

Exactly. Youd think she would know people better but she creates these whole shit shows in her brain. Often completely out of the blue.

Once you realize it's all projection, it makes a lot more sense.

All Big did was post the bill and ask for a direct reference from the bill to support the claims being made about it. That's it. Perfectly reasonable request.

But instead we get this whole round of psycho drama bullshit where instead of just taking Bigs post at face value like we all should....she tries to "read into it" like it's some fucking tarot card session and there is some super secret other meaning going on that stems from his FOO issues and probably his last marriage.

It CANT just be that we see the claims about this bill, read the bill ourselves, know what it says, and know the claims about it are lies. It cant just be that he posted the bill and asked a direct question for the claims to be backed. Oh no.....its gotta be about all this other bullshit no one else is even thinking about.

She really thinks shes reading and understanding others on some deep level here. Shes just reading herself into things.

This is why when the rest of us read her assessments we are confused and assume shes just drunk again.

When someone challenges her, it doesnt matter what info they have or show. She immediately thinks there is something wrong with them and tries to armchair psychoanalysize why. And she does that very clumsily as she sees herself more than she truly sees others.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually, I didn’t read it because I’ve done enough free legal work for you to last me a lifetime.
YOu're not doing "free legal work" for me enlightening YOURSELF as to what a legislative bill actually says and saying so only makes you look really dumb

Like I said before, if you do not posess the intellectual fortitude to read and grasp the contents of this simple bill for yourself just say so, or it ignore the thread all together cause you're really not good at dancing around this issue.

oh look… another friendship that has to end for their incessant need of forcing feeding their beliefs on me….

did you really just tell me I should ignored this thread where you insinuate victory for a non response? Bwa you are losing your fucking mind!

He just asked if.you could read a bill and then discuss it. That is hardly forcing beliefs on to anyone.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
a woman’s
There you go again, using words that are reserved for only those of us with biology degrees

you don't have a biology degree, do you?

:LOL3:

did you even graduate HS?
Did you ever stop being a sloppy drunk?

a simple no would have sufficed lol

You don’t need a biology degree to know that I have squeezed two babies into this world and am therefore qualified to identify as a woman, tard.

Please tell that to our latest supreme court nominee who claimed she could not define what a woman is as she does not have a biology degree. The stupid pile of shit actually said that.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

derpa derpa derpa

Your ignorance is showing again. Why do you constantly make up lies? Literally it is your side who tries to dictate how people live and what they must say and not say. The bill in question simply regulates what is age appropriate for government employees to teach children in public schools. It is an anti PLEASE ASS BOX ME! bill yet the literal pedophiles on your side want children groomed for sexual abuse.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Actually, I didn’t read it because I’ve done enough free legal work for you to last me a lifetime.
YOu're not doing "free legal work" for me enlightening YOURSELF as to what a legislative bill actually says and saying so only makes you look really dumb

Like I said before, if you do not posess the intellectual fortitude to read and grasp the contents of this simple bill for yourself just say so, or it ignore the thread all together cause you're really not good at dancing around this issue.

oh look… another friendship that has to end for their incessant need of forcing feeding their beliefs on me….

did you really just tell me I should ignored this thread where you insinuate victory for a non response? Bwa you are losing your fucking mind!

He just asked if.you could read a bill and then discuss it. That is hardly forcing beliefs on to anyone.

Listen. When I became Christian this person lost her shit. Initiated several arguments about my beliefs. Misrepresented several of my beliefs and didnt give me much room to clarify or defend my own beliefs.

It was much easier to avoid the discussion entirely.

Now.....she literally claims that I tried to force my beliefs on her or convert her to some "weird" version of Christianity. And shes the only who drags religion into everything. All I ever did was listen to her bizzare claims and clarify what my actual beliefs are. She doesnt allow that.

Shes really triggered and offended that people have beliefs different from hers and shes completely unable to cope with this or understand those beliefs.

Anytime her stances and opinions are challanged or opposed.....or more like, if she misrepresents your stance and you attempt to clarify or defend your stance from her twisted accusations? She calls that forcing your beliefs on her.

The irony is she is the one who forces her beliefs onto others. She forces her twisted version of what you actually think and believe onto you and wont allow you your own perspective. She wont bother to stretch her perspective or learn anything. She will decide what you believe FOR you and any attempt to clarify yourself is met with accusations of "forcing your beliefs". She can force hers....you cant even HAVE yours.

Same here. If SHE approves of what a public school is teaching kids....no one is allowed to say anything or THEY are "forcing beliefs". She can force beliefs, so yeah.

It's just hypocrisy and projection. She will literally dictate to you what your own beliefs are and accuse you of force if you clarify. She claims I'm a Republican when I have multiple times I am not. You cant talk to her. She is one of the most closed minded and self righteous judgemental people I have known. No joke. She wont even look at any evidence or legislation that shows what an issue really is of she wants to believe otherwise.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What's up with that?

Explain to me just "how stupid" I am. Am I "empirically stupid," or just "Small Business Oligarchy stupid?"

Speaking of "spectrums," when it rains on you, does your slut magic cast a pink rainbow showing all the losers where your rotten "pot of gold" is?

Yes. Three years. What kind of low self-esteemed fuckwit keeps "gas lighting" the very subjects she claims she wants closed? Additionally, you also chirp to the high heavens about how it's everyone else that is taking the forums oh soo very seriously, yet you're one of the few that got penetrated by a circus midget and Fat Jared from Subway.

Keep on acting like you have a brain as you continue to flex your mental prowess by correctly spelling words like, "raccoon."

Dumb ass!
You're stupid. It would be a waste to explain it to you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All I know is its a laugh riot to see more and more of America waking up against this globohomo bullshit. Disney is fucking around and finding out right now!!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Libs fighting to sexually groom 5 year olds

rodent Pedophile scum