Could use a brilliant legal mind to read and interpret a legal document?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I already posted like 4 essays. Breakfall doesn't even have to know and he still whines lol.

What a braindead douche.
On the bright side poark stfu about OJ just as fast as she did about Jesus. Nobody shuts it down as efficiently as Flea...lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I already posted like 4 essays. Breakfall doesn't even have to know and he still whines lol.

What a braindead douche.
On the bright side poark stfu about OJ just as fast as she did about Jesus. Nobody shuts it down as efficiently as Flea...lol.

She hasnt decided "fuck Flea" quite yet. That's the only reason.

There are stages to this lol.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I particularly enjoyed the "my kids are in private so why should I care" moment

that's just rich coming from a person who is so deeply enamored with the "black lives matter" movement -- meanwhile 95% of black families in this country are not lucky enough to put their kids in private school and will be affected by whichever way these public school polices lean

you'd think a person who cares so much about black people wouldn't adopt such an elitist attitude and at least want to know what is at the root of such a controversy -- but nope UKRAINE tho!!!!

I don’t care about any of it.
Evety single one of the libs complaining about this bill didn't read it. They just copy cnn and msdnc whining points.
Rubbish.
So read the bill and point out exactly where your problems lie...
My problems?? Be specific if you’re going to stereotype an entire political party.

Yeah that's kinda OUR point. You all completely stereotype all of us, accuse us of things that are not true, and when asked for specifics we get forehead palms and hostility. And the personal attacks usually start.
Blessings to Allah, you would never do such a thing!
Have you read this "don't say gay" bill ?

Does it really say "don't say gay" ?

:Popcorn:
Asked and answered, review the thread Mini Clarence Darrow.

So this was about you? lol

I think public schools are a waste of tax dollars at this point. They are more like prisons than a place of learning. Most of the parents don’t give a shit about their child’s education. The kids know way too much these days and are exposed to too much I didn’t want my own children exposed to it.

I feel bad for the people who don’t have the money to afford private… but then again, I don’t because a good PTA and some involvement really changes the dynamic of a school. Most of my girlfriends who have their kids in public are stay at home moms who work at the school or are homeschooling.

I think it’s funny that these uptighty righties are the ones crying about children learning that gay people exist in public school when I literally learned what a fuckboy was from an 11 yo public school student.

One of the girls in my Seattle brunch crew is a public school principal. She would take shots at 11 am and tell us what assholes all the kids are lol

Protect the children from gays!!!!.. while their parents put cell phones in the hands of 5 year olds. These people are INSANE lol

The bill has absolutely nothing to do with gay people, never even mentions the word gay, and deals specifically with not allowing PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or specializing children in K through 3rd grade. Yes, that is actually what is happening in many public schools right now.

And Dems are upset that children ages 5-8 can't be sexualized by groomers. Imagine that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

that's just rich coming from a person who is so deeply enamored with the "black lives matter" movement -- meanwhile 95% of black families in this country are not lucky enough to put their kids in private school and will be affected by whichever way these public school polices lean

you'd think a person who cares so much about black people wouldn't adopt such an elitist attitude and at least want to know what is at the root of such a controversy -- but nope UKRAINE tho!!!!

Evety single one of the libs complaining about this bill didn't read it. They just copy cnn and msdnc whining points.
Rubbish.
My problems?? Be specific if you’re going to stereotype an entire political party.

Yeah that's kinda OUR point. You all completely stereotype all of us, accuse us of things that are not true, and when asked for specifics we get forehead palms and hostility. And the personal attacks usually start.

I think public schools are a waste of tax dollars at this point. They are more like prisons than a place of learning. Most of the parents don’t give a shit about their child’s education. The kids know way too much these days and are exposed to too much I didn’t want my own children exposed to it.

I feel bad for the people who don’t have the money to afford private… but then again, I don’t because a good PTA and some involvement really changes the dynamic of a school. Most of my girlfriends who have their kids in public are stay at home moms who work at the school or are homeschooling.

I think it’s funny that these uptighty righties are the ones crying about children learning that gay people exist in public school when I literally learned what a fuckboy was from an 11 yo public school student.

One of the girls in my Seattle brunch crew is a public school principal. She would take shots at 11 am and tell us what assholes all the kids are lol

Protect the children from gays!!!!.. while their parents put cell phones in the hands of 5 year olds. These people are INSANE lol

The bill has absolutely nothing to do with gay people, never even mentions the word gay, and deals specifically with not allowing PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or specializing children in K through 3rd grade. Yes, that is actually what is happening in many public schools right now.

And Dems are upset that children ages 5-8 can't be sexualized by groomers. Imagine that.

They wont even read the damn bill. Republicans did it so they automatically hate it. And lie about it.

Because.....democracy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What a braindead douche.
Do you douche regularly? Asking for a friend…

Absolutely not. Its terrible for your body. Drinking plenty of water, eating plain yogurt once a week and regular washing is adequate.

Douching just disturbs the Ph balance. Its unessesary.

Are you done being mean and hateful yet?

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Rubbish.

I don’t have enough info to comment on the validity of what you’re saying…

But I will say that in a democracy, any public area, business, school, park, etc. is accessible to ANY and EVERYONE. This taking offense to things and hiding behind the bull shit argument that it’s against your religion has no place in this country.

I deal with the Jewish community. They are decent and fair business people.. that also aren’t stupid enough to turn down business because it hurts their feelers.

Some of this shit your side comes up with is so off the fucking wall it’s mind boggling.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.

I recall Lily backing Flea when she left SG… I thought they were cool.

It’s unfortunate that this is all over an asshole like OJ.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So Governor Detyrantis wants to get into a pissing contest with the Company that helped put Florida on the map, and generates and estimated 18 Billion Dollars to the Florida Economy, it's like one your job creator deals you guys like to talk about.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
How do you not "have enough info" when the gotdamn bill is right in the OP?

And on what fucking planet is this about religion?

I swear they are completely disconnected from reality. Who even said anything about religion?

So they dont have "enough info" to address the actuall BILL itself, the arguement for the bill.....so instead they just make up this whole load of total bullshit about how it's what, about honosexuals(even though we are showing it is NOT, we have said what the bill REALLY addressed and even posted the bill itself) and its "religion" driving people to support this "anti gay" bill that doesnt even fucking exist.

It's like they move into an alternate universe, double down on lies, force their bullshit narratives on us, refuse to actually listen to the issue and read the bill.

So these people are going to keep pretending this is just a bunch of religious people targeting gay people. Even though in reality it's a bunch of parents from all different beliefs who do not want ANY adult sexuality taught to 5 to 9 year olds. No matter how much we show or how much we explain the problem....they just stay in their delusional lies.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Governor Detyrantis wants to get into a pissing contest with the Company that helped put Florida on the map, and generates and estimated 18 Billion Dollars to the Florida Economy, it's like one your job creator deals you guys like to talk about.

So putting the will of the people over a big corporation.

Sounds terrible!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So putting the will of the people over a big corporation.

Sounds terrible!
You guys created Citizens United, now you must live with the consequences of your actions.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Welp. I guess it’s safe to conclude that our leftist friends are simply too stupid to read the legislative bill I provided at the start of this thread and would prefer CNN and MSNBC to read it for them

Ignorance is bliss I guess

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Flea slapped the fuck outta her and she sat the fuck down
That is such a great story, and you tell it very well!
That’s such a cool water bucket, and you carry it so well!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dad's have you inspected your Daughters hoo haw today, and told her to not even think about being a Trannie?

Andrew Giuliani sparks outrage with disturbing comments about looking 'under the hood' at his 4-month-old daughter in anti-trans remarks

• New York gubernatorial candidate Andrew Giuliani referenced his baby in anti-transgender remarks.
  • He said he "looked under the hood" at the 4-month-old and "she's gonna stay a woman."
  • He said he told her, "'I'm the only boyfriend 'till you're 25 years old.'"

So wholesome!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?
Are you sucking cock now?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?
Ohh Emm Gee, I did Nazi see dat coming!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?
but I bet you see when a cock is coming out of the gloryhole tho, fagboi

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

I am. What a fucking disgustoid thinking a woman’s only value is her chastity. Just like a pig headed fucking male. GTFO with this BS.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Actually, I didn’t read it because I’ve done enough free legal work for you to last me a lifetime.
YOu're not doing "free legal work" for me enlightening YOURSELF as to what a legislative bill actually says and saying so only makes you look really dumb

Like I said before, if you do not posess the intellectual fortitude to read and grasp the contents of this simple bill for yourself just say so, or it ignore the thread all together cause you're really not good at dancing around this issue.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a braindead douche.
I’m saying

Are you crying now?

-3.7 on the dismount
Meanwhile I Did, and can interpret the contents of the bill

derpa derpa derpa

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, I didn’t read it because I’ve done enough free legal work for you to last me a lifetime.
YOu're not doing "free legal work" for me enlightening YOURSELF as to what a legislative bill actually says and saying so only makes you look really dumb

Like I said before, if you do not posess the intellectual fortitude to read and grasp the contents of this simple bill for yourself just say so, or it ignore the thread all together cause you're really not good at dancing around this issue.

oh look… another friendship that has to end for their incessant need of forcing feeding their beliefs on me….

did you really just tell me I should ignored this thread where you insinuate victory for a non response? Bwa you are losing your fucking mind!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

oh look… another friendship that has to end for their incessant need of forcing feeding their beliefs on me….

did you really just tell me I should ignored this thread where you insinuate victory for a non response? Bwa you are losing your fucking mind!
If you lack the self control to avoid commenting on things that you claim don't concern you then that sounds like an issue you need to deal with, dear.