Could use a brilliant legal mind to read and interpret a legal document?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Attention friends:

The crickets would like to provide a statement

which reads as follows

In light of the fact that no brilliant legal minds with a left leaning disposition could be found we decided to undertake this challenge and have come to the following conclusion. The entire narrative promoted by the left in this regard ie a legislative bill which is hostile towards homosexuals and even goes as far as to ban the usage of the word "gay" is a complete bullshit fabrication. A deceiving narrative constructed in the minds of liberty hating rodents with severe psychological issues who know their base is composed of 95% utterly stupid lemmings who will believe such nonsense without taking the time to actually read the bill.

why don’t you stop dancing around the point and tell me what exactly you’re trying to prove?

I’m not just going to agree to appease you. Not based on the obscure info you posted in the OP.
Would you like to take a stab at reading the PDF file I provided in the OP ?

it's the actual legislative bill libtards keep crying about

This pdf would not even be admissible in the current state without a referred to the initial questions I asked…. that’s your first problem with this “smoking gun”
:facepalm:

this is standard civil procedure and I don’t waste my time on non-evidentiary findings.

But I’ll give you a basic opinion that has zero value to your argument…

I do not believe any public school in this nation would be able to discriminate against any student at this day in age.

This is the movement towards change and your side benefits from the oppression of the minority here.
Um... this is the legislative bill your liberal buddies keep screeching about

so safe to to say THEY read it and are interpreting it for you people without such "standard civil procedures"

lmao

Objection. Lacks foundation.

Objection. Badgering the witness with a compound question.

Objection. Calls for speculation from witness.

Perhaps next-time you try this… don’t mock something I’ve dedicated my life to and I might play along.
^^^^ Objection: Your media puppeteers instructed you to never read a document like this for yourself because it breaks the proper protocol

lmao

thanks for trying tho

I haven’t watched the news since 9/11.

Congratulations on tanking your closing argument and failing to prove your point.
I proved you are either unable or unwilling (out of fear) to read a simple 7 page document

afraid of what you might find in it?

Trump cooties?

bad dreams?

The truth as to what the legislation really says?

I’m still trying to figure out why I should care…

I didn’t put my children in public school and the 3 children who are still in this household are all in private.
Well, thank you for admitting you are a grossly selfish isolationist

I’ll keep that in mind any time you attempt to weep about Ukraine

5 on the dismount by the way

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never play the "degree" card ever. But I have a degree in ECD and a (lapsed) CDA. For many years I taught pre school. Right up until my second marriage.

I want it clear what I'm about to say is coming from someone who was pre school teacher by day, and a professional party girl(stripper) on weekends.

When I saw that fucking unbelievable fucking pervert actually say ....about a class of 3 year olds...."so today at lunch when the topic of genitals and gender came up..." I wanted to punch the fucking screen.

The best thing that ever happened to this bitch is that she has never crossed paths with any of MY babies.

People desensitized to the point where they dont see the big deal with this? Oh man. It's a real fucked up landscape right now and boundaries are blurring way too much.

Glad that perverted scum bag cunt was shit canned. Here is hoping she is never allowed around children again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Attention friends:

The crickets would like to provide a statement

which reads as follows

In light of the fact that no brilliant legal minds with a left leaning disposition could be found we decided to undertake this challenge and have come to the following conclusion. The entire narrative promoted by the left in this regard ie a legislative bill which is hostile towards homosexuals and even goes as far as to ban the usage of the word "gay" is a complete bullshit fabrication. A deceiving narrative constructed in the minds of liberty hating rodents with severe psychological issues who know their base is composed of 95% utterly stupid lemmings who will believe such nonsense without taking the time to actually read the bill.

why don’t you stop dancing around the point and tell me what exactly you’re trying to prove?

I’m not just going to agree to appease you. Not based on the obscure info you posted in the OP.
Would you like to take a stab at reading the PDF file I provided in the OP ?

it's the actual legislative bill libtards keep crying about

This pdf would not even be admissible in the current state without a referred to the initial questions I asked…. that’s your first problem with this “smoking gun”
:facepalm:

this is standard civil procedure and I don’t waste my time on non-evidentiary findings.

But I’ll give you a basic opinion that has zero value to your argument…

I do not believe any public school in this nation would be able to discriminate against any student at this day in age.

This is the movement towards change and your side benefits from the oppression of the minority here.
Um... this is the legislative bill your liberal buddies keep screeching about

so safe to to say THEY read it and are interpreting it for you people without such "standard civil procedures"

lmao

Objection. Lacks foundation.

Objection. Badgering the witness with a compound question.

Objection. Calls for speculation from witness.

Perhaps next-time you try this… don’t mock something I’ve dedicated my life to and I might play along.
^^^^ Objection: Your media puppeteers instructed you to never read a document like this for yourself because it breaks the proper protocol

lmao

thanks for trying tho

I haven’t watched the news since 9/11.

Congratulations on tanking your closing argument and failing to prove your point.
I proved you are either unable or unwilling (out of fear) to read a simple 7 page document

afraid of what you might find in it?

Trump cooties?

bad dreams?

The truth as to what the legislation really says?

They never bother with reading legislation. They dont care about that.

They would support the Constitution being shit canned. They care about appearances and narrative. Not policy, legislation, rights and liberties. Other people. Nothing.

No shit they dont actually read anything or pay attention to what is being done. They take marching orders from corporate media.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I particularly enjoyed the "my kids are in private so why should I care" moment

that's just rich coming from a person who is so deeply enamored with the "black lives matter" movement -- meanwhile 95% of black families in this country are not lucky enough to put their kids in private school and will be affected by whichever way these public school polices lean

you'd think a person who cares so much about black people wouldn't adopt such an elitist attitude and at least want to know what is at the root of such a controversy -- but nope UKRAINE tho!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

that's just rich coming from a person who is so deeply enamored with the "black lives matter" movement -- meanwhile 95% of black families in this country are not lucky enough to put their kids in private school and will be affected by whichever way these public school polices lean

you'd think a person who cares so much about black people wouldn't adopt such an elitist attitude and at least want to know what is at the root of such a controversy -- but nope UKRAINE tho!!!!

That tells you it's about what makes them feel good about themselves. It has fuck all to do with others.

No one who has real empathy and care for others supports BLM. A grifting marxist org that has destroyed the lives of countless people.

They dont care, Big. They are genuinely just full of irrational hatred. That's all there is to it. They lie and manipulate because they want to continue hating other people.

Simple as that. They wont have honest convos for that reason. Theyll get shitty, shut it down, attack, dodge, blather bullshit.

They dont care about the country or other people.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'd like to take a moment to give myself a round of applause on an impeccable job demonstrating the blatant hypocrisy of the left.

And note friends, it violates leftist protocols of some sort to read legislation yourself therefore it is advisable to allow CCN and MSNBC pundits to read it for you

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Evety single one of the libs complaining about this bill didn't read it. They just copy cnn and msdnc whining points.
Rubbish.
So read the bill and point out exactly where your problems lie...
My problems?? Be specific if you’re going to stereotype an entire political party.

Yeah that's kinda OUR point. You all completely stereotype all of us, accuse us of things that are not true, and when asked for specifics we get forehead palms and hostility. And the personal attacks usually start.
Blessings to Allah, you would never do such a thing!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Evety single one of the libs complaining about this bill didn't read it. They just copy cnn and msdnc whining points.
Rubbish.
My problems?? Be specific if you’re going to stereotype an entire political party.

Yeah that's kinda OUR point. You all completely stereotype all of us, accuse us of things that are not true, and when asked for specifics we get forehead palms and hostility. And the personal attacks usually start.
Have you read this "don't say gay" bill ?

Does it really say "don't say gay" ?

:Popcorn:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd like to take a moment to give myself a round of applause on an impeccable job demonstrating the blatant hypocrisy of the left.

And note friends, it violates leftist protocols of some sort to read legislation yourself therefore it is advisable to allow CCN and MSNBC pundits to read it for you

Actually, I didn’t read it because I’ve done enough free legal work for you to last me a lifetime.

2 pages in I was like WTF is this. Keep me out of your BS battles with the other left leaners on this site. Mmmk?

Thanks.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Rubbish.

Asked and answered, review the thread Mini Clarence Darrow.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Rubbish.

2 on the dismount, princess

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t care about any of it.
Rubbish.

So this was about you? lol

I think public schools are a waste of tax dollars at this point. They are more like prisons than a place of learning. Most of the parents don’t give a shit about their child’s education. The kids know way too much these days and are exposed to too much I didn’t want my own children exposed to it.

I feel bad for the people who don’t have the money to afford private… but then again, I don’t because a good PTA and some involvement really changes the dynamic of a school. Most of my girlfriends who have their kids in public are stay at home moms who work at the school or are homeschooling.

I think it’s funny that these uptighty righties are the ones crying about children learning that gay people exist in public school when I literally learned what a fuckboy was from an 11 yo public school student.

One of the girls in my Seattle brunch crew is a public school principal. She would take shots at 11 am and tell us what assholes all the kids are lol

Protect the children from gays!!!!.. while their parents put cell phones in the hands of 5 year olds. These people are INSANE lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^ Not the brilliant legal mind you are looking for
200.gif

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t care about any of it.
Rubbish.

So this was about you? lol

I think public schools are a waste of tax dollars at this point. They are more like prisons than a place of learning. Most of the parents don’t give a shit about their child’s education. The kids know way too much these days and are exposed to too much I didn’t want my own children exposed to it.

I feel bad for the people who don’t have the money to afford private… but then again, I don’t because a good PTA and some involvement really changes the dynamic of a school. Most of my girlfriends who have their kids in public are stay at home moms who work at the school or are homeschooling.

I think it’s funny that these uptighty righties are the ones crying about children learning that gay people exist in public school when I literally learned what a fuckboy was from an 11 yo public school student.

One of the girls in my Seattle brunch crew is a public school principal. She would take shots at 11 am and tell us what assholes all the kids are lol

Protect the children from gays!!!!.. while their parents put cell phones in the hands of 5 year olds. These people are INSANE lol
That was my response to Stubby, about whatever it was Stubby was wrong about.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Its fucking astounding that anyone would still think this is about a bunch of "righties" who dont want their kids taught about the "gays".

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

So again. They do not listen. Do not take the time to hear anyone. They do not read any legislation and dont know what the issue even is.

The media snaps their fingers and these people bark bullshit nonstop without even listening.

Even plenty of gay people are backing this bill.....it isnt about homosexuality. Its anti groomer bill, ffs. Adults do not need to be having inappropriate sexual convos about sexuality of any sort with fucking 5 year olds and 9 year olds.

And claiming parents dont have a right to have an issue with adults talking to 5 year olds about sex because they "hand their kids cell phones"is the most insane and stupid load of bullshit. Omg. Who the fuck thinks like that?

Its pro PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Period. And most parents dont give their kids phones.....but even if they did? That doesnt entitle other adults to help themselves to that child and expose them to whatever they want.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
200.gif

I didn’t realize I was being considered for this honor lol

200.gif

the person you’re looking for is Obama… graduate top of his law school class and was a Harvard professor of law before he analy raped the Republitard agenda to enslave us all

I’m merely a civil servant.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Omg guys, I'm gonna just assume all parents ha d their 5 year olds cell phones and use that as an arguement for why moms and dads have no right to object to teachers talking about masturbation and rim jobs with kindergarteners"

Fuck the fuck off and keep on fucking off right off a fucking cliff. These people shouldnt be allowed around children. Period. This stupid bimbo has no problem dragging MY kids into her cyber tantrums and accusing ME of enabling sex abuse because my teenager got a dick pic from a grown man and knows we reported it to the site and police.

But here her sicko drunken ass sits literally belittling parents who do not want adult sexuality of any sort pushed on their VERY young children in school and USING homosexuals as a tool to support PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children in school.

I shouldnt be a bit surprised. I don't know a single parent who gives their 5 year old a cell phone but even if they did.....that sure the fuck isnt a green light to start PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children. The fuck.

It's got to be brain damage.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Who knew that 7 pages filled with werdz would scare certain people so much

lolz.... it's like sunlight to a vampire

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OK just for a some context, I want to throw out a general question, NO ONE is under any legal obligation to respond.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OK just for a some context, I want to throw out a general question, NO ONE is under any legal obligation to respond.

Of course not. No one is obligated to respond at all.

It's just that when you post in several threads that this bill is some attack on homosexuals, you should be able to support that claim and show the rest of us that.

You guys have no problem slamming us and accusing us of supporting something that isnt even real without even understanding the issue or reading the actual bill.

You call others divisive. How is what you guys are doing here not divisive? Dismissing all these upset parents and some teachers, refusing to look at what the issue is, gaslighting by saying there is no issue and these people are just making shit up, and then attacking a bill you didnt even read claiming things about it that are not even true. All because corporate bias demon media lied and youd rather believe that garbage than listen to actual people.

You guys are attacking a bill that should not even be nessesary but sadly is, that protects little children from being introduced to sexual topics that they are not anywhere near capable of processing. Stopping teachers from discussing their private lives with their very young students. You dont even know what information this bill stops teachers from sharing. You dont know the kinds of things that have been happening in schools all over the country.

But you call people (even democrat voters) liars when they advocate for themselves and children and slam and smear a bill you didnt read.

That's not divisive?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who knew that 7 pages filled with werdz would scare certain people so much

lolz.... it's like sunlight to a vampire

I did.
You read it?

i did to

Odd how far off the reservation we wandered on that one. Huh?

I read the bill a long time ago. I never attack legislation until after I read it more than once and make sure I understand it. I ALWAYS make sure I understand a bill before i support or oppose it. It's the responsible thing to do considering these things directly impact our lives.

I was just saying i knew that 7 pages of werdz would scare them and there was no way they were going to read it or discuss it or back their claims about it. They cant even manage reading posts more than 5 sentences long.

They literally get all their info on everything directly from corporate media and media that parrots corporate media. Completely bias, slanted and often outright dishonest propaganda sources who are only interested in lifting up certain politicains and agendas and do not care at all about providing objective info and facts to the people.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
too many ppl speaking through lawyers these days - some types skip the paper work and middle man and just crack u in the brainstem with a baseball bat when u least expect it

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
no joke, ill take every penny u got and after that im coming for all your tomorrows

fuck karma, i will make karma happen

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Someone with over 20 years of legal experience preferable

Should anyone consider themselves up to the challenge I'd like you to tell me specifically where, in the supplied document accessible via hyper-link below, you find any sentence or text that a) is hostile towards homosexuals and/or trans people specifically in any direct or even indirect capacity b) contains the word "gay", "homosexual" or any other loosely related synonym c) has any type of language indicative of a prohibition which stipulates you cannot say any of the aforementioned words or loosely related synonyms d) displays any level of greater prejudice towards teaching homo-sexually oriented sexual studies to K thru 3rd graders than to heterosexual oriented studies in the same grade range.

Please be as specific as you can including page number, cited line number and a quote of the actual sentence and/or paragraph you are referencing

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Crickets need not apply and a lack of answer will be considered a declaration that the non-responder has no answer

thank you

Ask Dovey

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Someone with over 20 years of legal experience preferable

Should anyone consider themselves up to the challenge I'd like you to tell me specifically where, in the supplied document accessible via hyper-link below, you find any sentence or text that a) is hostile towards homosexuals and/or trans people specifically in any direct or even indirect capacity b) contains the word "gay", "homosexual" or any other loosely related synonym c) has any type of language indicative of a prohibition which stipulates you cannot say any of the aforementioned words or loosely related synonyms d) displays any level of greater prejudice towards teaching homo-sexually oriented sexual studies to K thru 3rd graders than to heterosexual oriented studies in the same grade range.

Please be as specific as you can including page number, cited line number and a quote of the actual sentence and/or paragraph you are referencing

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Crickets need not apply and a lack of answer will be considered a declaration that the non-responder has no answer

thank you

Ask Dovey
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah….no, no, no! No essays from Dove tonight! I’m begging…
:Board Bug: