Could use a brilliant legal mind to read and interpret a legal document?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Evety single one of the libs complaining about this bill didn't read it. They just copy cnn and msdnc whining points.
Rubbish.
So read the bill and point out exactly where your problems lie...
My problems?? Be specific if you’re going to stereotype an entire political party.

Yeah that's kinda OUR point. You all completely stereotype all of us, accuse us of things that are not true, and when asked for specifics we get forehead palms and hostility. And the personal attacks usually start.
No….you’re boring and self-opinionated.

There are the personal attacks lol.

Funny we find you guys to be very self opinionated, judgemental and self righteous with all the constant smearing and stereotyping you guys do to us.

You guys want to talk to us like we are pieces of shit, twist and malign our positions and stances, and then dodge any sort of discussion about it by using personal attacks.

You guys are literally everything you accuse others of being and have absolutely no self awareness.
I won’t put you on ignore, but let’s agree to disagree on most things. How about I don’t ever respond to your posts, and you do likewise to mine? The Dove and Biggie Show reads like a tragic comedy!

How about if you are gonna post in a thread, instead of repeating a bunch of personal attacks, you simply give some input on the topic?

Why do you have so much hostility towards other people who have different views than you that you clearly do not understand?

Most of you demand a level of respect and humility from others that you are completely unwilling to show.

You accuse us of horrible and ridiculous bullshit like "blocking progress" and slamming our "values" but you never actually give ANY specific examples or reasons, ever. And we are supposed to be cool with that and WE are supposed to make sure we dont stereotype a whole party without specifics?

Big gave a specific right here in this thread and asked for a specific. We wont get one though. We know that. Not a single one of you will ever admit to being wrong and it's way more about demonizing and hating other parties than it is about any truth or any actual progress.

This is just one example of many.
And then you stand up and clap for all of Stubby's endlessly repetitive insults every single day. Get over yourself.

Yeah it's not my problem you havent figured out he is intentionally doing that because of the reasons I've pointed out.

I guess the constant and repetitive endless insults about "conz" and the TDS is applaud worthy but Bigs reptitive insults are not?

Tell me. If Big actually started trying to have discussions with you guys again, would you actually engage them or just continue the constant and reptitive insults?

I'm the only one that still bothers trying and you guys do the shit to me all the time.

What's the point?
If anything they seem to be even nastier to you because your poasts are too long for them...

I genuinely care about the stuff I post about and I make an effort to communicate that.

I know they dont give a single real flying fuck and dont listen or bother with anything others say....but I know for fact other readers like my longer posts.

If you havent noticed, a lot of these lefties really think they are the only valid people who exist and everything is always about them.
Exactly, they bitch about "trolling" they bitch about insults, they bitch about sincerity. Because all they really want is conformity and support for The Current Thing.
They this and they that…can’t you see that you’re the problem?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Evety single one of the libs complaining about this bill didn't read it. They just copy cnn and msdnc whining points.
Rubbish.
My problems?? Be specific if you’re going to stereotype an entire political party.

Yeah that's kinda OUR point. You all completely stereotype all of us, accuse us of things that are not true, and when asked for specifics we get forehead palms and hostility. And the personal attacks usually start.

Funny we find you guys to be very self opinionated, judgemental and self righteous with all the constant smearing and stereotyping you guys do to us.

You guys want to talk to us like we are pieces of shit, twist and malign our positions and stances, and then dodge any sort of discussion about it by using personal attacks.

You guys are literally everything you accuse others of being and have absolutely no self awareness.
I won’t put you on ignore, but let’s agree to disagree on most things. How about I don’t ever respond to your posts, and you do likewise to mine? The Dove and Biggie Show reads like a tragic comedy!

How about if you are gonna post in a thread, instead of repeating a bunch of personal attacks, you simply give some input on the topic?

Why do you have so much hostility towards other people who have different views than you that you clearly do not understand?

Most of you demand a level of respect and humility from others that you are completely unwilling to show.

You accuse us of horrible and ridiculous bullshit like "blocking progress" and slamming our "values" but you never actually give ANY specific examples or reasons, ever. And we are supposed to be cool with that and WE are supposed to make sure we dont stereotype a whole party without specifics?

Big gave a specific right here in this thread and asked for a specific. We wont get one though. We know that. Not a single one of you will ever admit to being wrong and it's way more about demonizing and hating other parties than it is about any truth or any actual progress.

And then you stand up and clap for all of Stubby's endlessly repetitive insults every single day. Get over yourself.

Yeah it's not my problem you havent figured out he is intentionally doing that because of the reasons I've pointed out.

I guess the constant and repetitive endless insults about "conz" and the TDS is applaud worthy but Bigs reptitive insults are not?

Tell me. If Big actually started trying to have discussions with you guys again, would you actually engage them or just continue the constant and reptitive insults?

I'm the only one that still bothers trying and you guys do the shit to me all the time.

What's the point?
If anything they seem to be even nastier to you because your poasts are too long for them...

I genuinely care about the stuff I post about and I make an effort to communicate that.

I know they dont give a single real flying fuck and dont listen or bother with anything others say....but I know for fact other readers like my longer posts.

If you havent noticed, a lot of these lefties really think they are the only valid people who exist and everything is always about them.
Exactly, they bitch about "trolling" they bitch about insults, they bitch about sincerity. Because all they really want is conformity and support for The Current Thing.
Just another one on your list then...

What time is the camshow today???

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re a cuckold!
Sez the guy who drinks his wife's urine and complains here that she takes person issues that have nothing to do with him out on him?

Rich in irony. for sure
I’ve never indulged in my wife’s piss you sick little freak!
Brah, you don't need to deny your sickening fetishes to me. I could care less what your wife makes you do on all fours in your own bedroom

seriously
@Bastard Factory …who is this Biggie idiot? Fucking bloke sure wants to swim against the tide here!
weeping already stain boy?

lol
Riiiiiiiiiight! Your cheek must be really hurting!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And Gallium provides a perfect example why "content" on this site is waning

point proven. Conclusively
You sound like Mongtini when stating “content”. Your whole little incestuous crew needs to realise that you’re virtually guests here.

There's Mogtini "content" and then there's posting threads that are actually compelling and draw posters into them, especially the ones I choose to post in. And I've always been a guest everywhere I've ever posted besides Valhalla, so what's you point with that?
Compelling you say? You clearly need to take your hand off it…whoever the fuck you are.

I see.

Am I not a member of this community, even though just a "guest." Is this how you wish to increase membership and welcome quality posters interested in refined debate and compelling conversations?

Here I don't even have 1,500 fucking posts and your trying to drive me off like some ideological pariah just for wondering why Leftist filth Registered Democrats support indoctrinating children as young as 5-years-old (Dovey) into issues of human sexuality and gender fluidity?

I can't think of a discussion that could be more general than that particular subject since it's been in the news for days currently.

WTF!

I don't have to come here to entertain you people.

It's a great topic for them when they are misrepresenting the bill as some far right homophobic attack "don't say gay" bill. That's a great discussion.

It gets shitty and boring for them when someone comes along and posts the actual bill and asks them to support their claim about it.
Aint' that just ironic?

Never a peep of a complaint when 6 or 7 threads were started on misrepresenting the bill

but post the actual bill and ask them to point out where it says they claim it says and their uterus's begin to implode.

funny shit
Textbook Proof of Concept.
And that, my friend, was the point of the whole exercise

and they didn't disappoint

although , for the sake of the site content, I had actually hoped for better out of them

I'm a bit of an innocent, I know

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Rubbish.

What's the point?

Just another one on your list then...

What time is the camshow today???
My list? You’re a bandwagon gimp around here. Plug in where you want!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rubbish.

What's the point?

Yep.

And no matter how genuine your objections or oppositions are.....they always accuse us of being divisive.

Just by virtue of disagreeing with them or opposing what they want, that makes you divisive.

They really see everyone outside their beliefs as an enemy. And we are divisive until we conform to their views.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You’re a cuckold!
Sez the guy who drinks his wife's urine and complains here that she takes person issues that have nothing to do with him out on him?

Rich in irony. for sure
Brah, you don't need to deny your sickening fetishes to me. I could care less what your wife makes you do on all fours in your own bedroom

seriously
@Bastard Factory …who is this Biggie idiot? Fucking bloke sure wants to swim against the tide here!

lol
My cheek is doing just fine

it's night like I got sent to the assbox for an afternoon and started weeping about leaving like you did

lolz

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You sound like Mongtini when stating “content”. Your whole little incestuous crew needs to realise that you’re virtually guests here.

There's Mogtini "content" and then there's posting threads that are actually compelling and draw posters into them, especially the ones I choose to post in. And I've always been a guest everywhere I've ever posted besides Valhalla, so what's you point with that?
Compelling you say? You clearly need to take your hand off it…whoever the fuck you are.

I see.

Am I not a member of this community, even though just a "guest." Is this how you wish to increase membership and welcome quality posters interested in refined debate and compelling conversations?

Here I don't even have 1,500 fucking posts and your trying to drive me off like some ideological pariah just for wondering why Leftist filth Registered Democrats support indoctrinating children as young as 5-years-old (Dovey) into issues of human sexuality and gender fluidity?

I can't think of a discussion that could be more general than that particular subject since it's been in the news for days currently.

WTF!

It's a great topic for them when they are misrepresenting the bill as some far right homophobic attack "don't say gay" bill. That's a great discussion.

It gets shitty and boring for them when someone comes along and posts the actual bill and asks them to support their claim about it.
Aint' that just ironic?

Never a peep of a complaint when 6 or 7 threads were started on misrepresenting the bill

but post the actual bill and ask them to point out where it says they claim it says and their uterus's begin to implode.

funny shit
Textbook Proof of Concept.
And that, my friend, was the point of the whole exercise

and they didn't disappoint

although , for the sake of the site content, I had actually hoped for better out of them

I'm a bit of an innocent, I know
The point is that your post in General is misplaced. You know it, I know, we all fucking know it. Go start your own forum man! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re a cuckold!

Rich in irony. for sure

seriously

lol

it's night like I got sent to the assbox for an afternoon and started weeping about leaving like you did

lolz
No weeping…stating a fact more like it. Others have left on your account already. Open your soiled little eyes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Rubbish.

What's the point?

That's right. Only lefties can stereotype a whole party, fail to give specifics, slam and misrepresent us, use the "us vs them" as they discuss how we are all holding back progress and we need to let go of our values, blah blah.

And it ALWAYS us that are the problem.

It's never a problem when these guys constantly do this to us.

See how theyve decided they are the holy, enlightened and correct ones and everyone else needs to adjust themselves and rearrange their values to conform to them because theyve decided WE are the problem?

A whole party of abusive narcissists.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I see.

WTF!

Incidentally you also have a sterling rec to poast ratio, don't tell flynn....

I hadn't noticed that before. Thanks to all who've snapped at my chum. I just come by now and then to crack wise, poke sticks and sometimes go off on weird shit if I'm in the mood.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The point is that your post in General is misplaced. You know it, I know, we all fucking know it. Go start your own forum man! Lol
In what way is it misplaced?

it is a current topical event of great importance to Americans on both sides of the philosophical spectrum

Is general reserved for more important topics like piss drinking, scat and what color underwear Trump's son has on right now?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You’re a cuckold!

Rich in irony. for sure

seriously

lol

lolz
No weeping…stating a fact more like it. Others have left on your account already. Open your soiled little eyes.
Name one person who has left on account of me.

Cause, as I recall, the only one between us who has a membership casualty is YOU.

or do you not remember blurt?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You’re a cuckold!

Rich in irony. for sure

seriously

lol

lolz
Name one person who has left on account of me.

Cause, as I recall, the only one between us who has a membership casualty is YOU.

or do you not remember blurt?

What happened with Blurt? I missed that. I have noticed he isnt around anymore :/

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In the spirit of accuracy and chronology

I'm done, Dinkies.

Too much shit going on in my life right now. I don't need it online too.

Breakfall wants a three-member forum? Let him have it.

I got better things to do with my time, anyway.

It's been a slice, brah.

Wouldn't happen to have one of these now would you, Droolum?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm done, Dinkies.

It's been a slice, brah.

This is hardly an accurate account of what went down. You should ask him!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm done, Dinkies.

It's been a slice, brah.

This is hardly an accurate account of what went down. You should ask him!
I can't, you disgusted him to the point of departure with your hysterical bullshit

Perhaps you can enlighten us all as to how he said he was leaving because of you but it's not really you that caused him to leave?

I find it fascinating how you lefties construct your bogus narratives out of thin air and must say I am quite excited to be on the ground floor as you erect one right in our presence in real-time.

Go!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Attention friends:

The crickets would like to provide a statement

which reads as follows

In light of the fact that no brilliant legal minds with a left leaning disposition could be found we decided to undertake this challenge and have come to the following conclusion. The entire narrative promoted by the left in this regard ie a legislative bill which is hostile towards homosexuals and even goes as far as to ban the usage of the word "gay" is a complete bullshit fabrication. A deceiving narrative constructed in the minds of liberty hating rodents with severe psychological issues who know their base is composed of 95% utterly stupid lemmings who will believe such nonsense without taking the time to actually read the bill.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Attention friends:

which reads as follows

In light of the fact that no brilliant legal minds with a left leaning disposition could be found we decided to undertake this challenge and have come to the following conclusion. The entire narrative promoted by the left in this regard ie a legislative bill which is hostile towards homosexuals and even goes as far as to ban the usage of the word "gay" is a complete bullshit fabrication. A deceiving narrative constructed in the minds of liberty hating rodents with severe psychological issues who know their base is composed of 95% utterly stupid lemmings who will believe such nonsense without taking the time to actually read the bill.

why don’t you stop dancing around the point and tell me what exactly you’re trying to prove?

I’m not just going to agree to appease you. Not based on the obscure info you posted in the OP.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Attention friends:

which reads as follows

why don’t you stop dancing around the point and tell me what exactly you’re trying to prove?

I’m not just going to agree to appease you. Not based on the obscure info you posted in the OP.
Would you like to take a stab at reading the PDF file I provided in the OP ?

it's the actual legislative bill libtards keep crying about

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Attention friends:

which reads as follows

This pdf would not even be admissible in the current state without a referred to the initial questions I asked…. that’s your first problem with this “smoking gun”

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Attention friends:

which reads as follows

This pdf would not even be admissible in the current state without a referred to the initial questions I asked…. that’s your first problem with this “smoking gun”
:facepalm:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Attention friends:

which reads as follows

this is standard civil procedure and I don’t waste my time on non-evidentiary findings.

But I’ll give you a basic opinion that has zero value to your argument…

I do not believe any public school in this nation would be able to discriminate against any student at this day in age.

This is the movement towards change and your side benefits from the oppression of the minority here.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Attention friends:

which reads as follows

this is standard civil procedure and I don’t waste my time on non-evidentiary findings.

I do not believe any public school in this nation would be able to discriminate against any student at this day in age.

This is the movement towards change and your side benefits from the oppression of the minority here.
Um... this is the legislative bill your liberal buddies keep screeching about

so safe to to say THEY read it and are interpreting it for you people without such "standard civil procedures"

lmao

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Attention friends:

which reads as follows

so safe to to say THEY read it and are interpreting it for you people without such "standard civil procedures"

lmao

Objection. Lacks foundation.

Objection. Badgering the witness with a compound question.

Objection. Calls for speculation from witness.

Perhaps next-time you try this… don’t mock something I’ve dedicated my life to and I might play along.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Attention friends:

which reads as follows

lmao

Perhaps next-time you try this… don’t mock something I’ve dedicated my life to and I might play along.
^^^^ Objection: Your media puppeteers instructed you to never read a document like this for yourself because it breaks the proper protocol

lmao

thanks for trying tho

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Attention friends:

which reads as follows

lmao

^^^^ Objection: Your media puppeteers instructed you to never read a document like this for yourself because it breaks the proper protocol

lmao

thanks for trying tho

I haven’t watched the news since 9/11.

Congratulations on tanking your closing argument and failing to prove your point.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love Gothix. Shes so rational and intelligent.

Amazing how simply asking people to read the fucking bill makes them so hostile.

This shit is a real problem and these brainwashed establishment shills wont even look at what people are upset about.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Attention friends:

which reads as follows

lmao

lmao

thanks for trying tho

Congratulations on tanking your closing argument and failing to prove your point.
I proved you are either unable or unwilling (out of fear) to read a simple 7 page document

afraid of what you might find in it?

Trump cooties?

bad dreams?

The truth as to what the legislation really says?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Attention friends:

which reads as follows

lmao

lmao

thanks for trying tho

I proved you are either unable or unwilling (out of fear) to read a simple 7 page document

afraid of what you might find in it?

Trump cooties?

bad dreams?

The truth as to what the legislation really says?

I’m still trying to figure out why I should care…

I didn’t put my children in public school and the 3 children who are still in this household are all in private.