Could use a brilliant legal mind to read and interpret a legal document?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guise how about if Disney wants to help children perhaps they could shave off some of that 110.00 single day pass so that children from lower income households can enjoy the park too

You know. The minorities that you low life scum keeps claiming you care about?
If the Citizens want Disney to be more charitable, they could always eliminate any taxes Disney is currently responsible to the State for.
^^^^ the clown who claims to be a champion for minorities
^^^
How to stop a panic attack
  • Seek counseling. ...
  • Take medications. ...
  • Use deep breathing. ...
  • Recognize that you're having a panic attack. ...
  • Close your eyes. ...
  • Practice mindfulness. ...
  • Find a focus object. ...
  • Use muscle relaxation techniques.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey guise how about if Disney wants to help children perhaps they could shave off some of that 110.00 single day pass so that children from lower income households can enjoy the park too

If the Citizens want Disney to be more charitable, they could always eliminate any taxes Disney is currently responsible to the State for.

Are you suggesting that lower taxes free people up to be more charitable?

Because I agree. I've been saying that. Awesome!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lower taxes. Seems like a righty point of view

Lolz

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I have noticed that when Admin puts some thought into a post, he often contradicts his regular stance on a subject.

If there were some way to persuade him into thinking for himself instead of parroting the common leftist narrative, the guy might stand a chance.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have noticed that when Admin puts some thought into a post, he often contradicts his regular stance on a subject.

If there were some way to persuade him into thinking for himself instead of parroting the common leftist narrative, the guy might stand a chance.

I actually dont think Admin is a totally stupid asshole. I think he has been enmeshed in progressive bubble for a very long time and doesnt really listen much to what's being said if he knows the one speaking is more right wing.

Also today everything that slightly opposes that establishment narrative is immediately labeled right wing. And it's used as a slur now to dismiss or shut down.

I think if he actually settled down and was willing to have normal convos....he would find he probably has more common ground with us than he probably thinks.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Guise -- I'm an empath and I'm reely behind Blac LIfes Madder but I could give the slightest fuck what is happening to minorities in public schools because my kids are all in private school

whoami?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

hell, just put a free annual pass on everyones EBT card.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

hell, just put a free annual pass on everyones EBT card.
She'd probably be for that -- as long as it came out of someone else's pocket and had some kind of day of the week stipulation for them to use it so she and her family could avoid those days

cause that's how undercover racists really are

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey Guise -- I'm an empath and I'm reely behind Blac LIfes Madder but I could give the slightest fuck what is happening to minorities in public schools because my kids are all in private school

whoami?

It's amazing isnt it?
Considering the source? Not so much.

Its always a bit of a shock to me. I genuinely care about these issues and see them as important. I've spent enough time in the inner city to understand how bad the schools are and how it's just a cycle that keeps going.

School choice is so important. Or at least it WAS before the left started implementation of things like Critical and Queer theory into programs called ESL, Culturally relevant teaching and so on.

They are destroying education and using schools to groom children into political activism. Trying to mold future generations into these world views.

And I care about this.....and it gets me when i see how others dont care at all and are more interested in the hate they have for other parties. The whole divide and conquer was really effective.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

whoami?

It's amazing isnt it?

Its always a bit of a shock to me. I genuinely care about these issues and see them as important. I've spent enough time in the inner city to understand how bad the schools are and how it's just a cycle that keeps going.

School choice is so important. Or at least it WAS before the left started implementation of things like Critical and Queer theory into programs called ESL, Culturally relevant teaching and so on.

They are destroying education and using schools to groom children into political activism. Trying to mold future generations into these world views.

And I care about this.....and it gets me when i see how others dont care at all and are more interested in the hate they have for other parties. The whole divide and conquer was really effective.
Don't say gay tho

cause it's in the bill that you shouldn't be saying gay

and you do want to follow what's in the bill. Right?

Riiiiiiight?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

whoami?

It's amazing isnt it?

Don't say gay tho

Riiiiiiight?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

whoami?

It's amazing isnt it?

Don't say gay tho

Riiiiiiight?

People actually think that's what the bill is called and they wont even fucking read it.

Like I said these people who support legal sex with children and not even bother to know they were supporting it, so long as the establishment told them it was something else.

They would vote against the Constitution and support authoritarian regime taking over so long as the establishment presented it right.

They dont read anything, dont check anything. Whatever their corporate media says is gospel.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

whoami?

It's amazing isnt it?

Don't say gay tho

Riiiiiiight?

People actually think that's what the bill is called and they wont even fucking read it.

Like I said these people who support legal sex with children and not even bother to know they were supporting it, so long as the establishment told them it was something else.

They would vote against the Constitution and support authoritarian regime taking over so long as the establishment presented it right.

They dont read anything, dont check anything. Whatever their corporate media says is gospel.
Well, Disney is opposed to it

and you know how much Disney loves the children (especially the ones coming from low income minority families) with their 110.00 a day park passes, ridiculous parking fees and overpriced food.

So who are we to question Disney's authenticity when it comes to making sure the children and their well being come first? We're not qualified empaths, or biologists or anything of that sort!

Why, if only we would do something a republican has never done before like lower their tax rate to 20% those poor empaths in executive management might just be able to slash prices for darker skinned childrenz who want to see Mini Mouse parading around the park with a beard and strapon or maybe Donald duck riding a skateboard in stilettos . The new and exciting possibilities are endless.

So let's get out of our dark ages caves. Shall we?

Nope... if Disney and CNN say the bill is bad then Dog Dammit -- the bill is bad.

And I'll have no moar of this heresy out of you sweetie... you hear? Or do you like fire and stakes?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

whoami?

It's amazing isnt it?

Don't say gay tho

Riiiiiiight?

Well, Disney is opposed to it

and you know how much Disney loves the children (especially the ones coming from low income minority families) with their 110.00 a day park passes, ridiculous parking fees and overpriced food.

So who are we to question Disney's authenticity when it comes to making sure the children and their well being come first? We're not qualified empaths, or biologists or anything of that sort!

Why, if only we would do something a republican has never done before like lower their tax rate to 20% those poor empaths in executive management might just be able to slash prices for darker skinned childrenz who want to see Mini Mouse parading around the park with a beard and strapon or maybe Donald duck riding a skateboard in stilettos . The new and exciting possibilities are endless.

So let's get out of our dark ages caves. Shall we?

Nope... if Disney and CNN say the bill is bad then Dog Dammit -- the bill is bad.

And I'll have no moar of this heresy out of you sweetie... you hear? Or do you like fire and stakes?

Oh I know.

Only the most empathetic and analytical minds can process such things.

The rest of us peasents need to sit way down. We cant be "forcing our beliefs" on people by drawing our silly boundaries and opposing strangers giving our 5 to 9 year olds queer theory level "sex ed".

The great empath has notified us that 5 years have a sexuality and all that child development science if just reeeeee ligon.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh I know.

The rest of us peasents need to sit way down. We cant be "forcing our beliefs" on people by drawing our silly boundaries and opposing strangers giving our 5 to 9 year olds queer theory level "sex ed".
Exactly sweetie.

I mean, fuck all that noise doing something crazy like reading a legislative bill yourself to see what's contained inside

that's what OccupyDemocrats and MSNBC is for.

Do you knot TeeVee or something?

Christ!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh I know.

Exactly sweetie.

I mean, fuck all that noise doing something crazy like reading a legislative bill yourself to see what's contained inside

that's what OccupyDemocrats and MSNBC is for.

Do you knot TeeVee or something?

Christ!

Careful with those affectionate pet names.....you may set off the great gatekeeper of all things Big and Dovey.

In case you were wondering - it's not us lol.

Analytical thinkers dont need to bother themselves with accurate info, Big. Dont be so ridiculous.

What would I know. I'm just pretending to be "Republican"(lololol) to get in your pants. Never mind I'm not Republican lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Careful with those affectionate pet names.....you may set off the great gatekeeper of all things Big and Dovey.

Analytical thinkers dont need to bother themselves with accurate info, Big. Dont be so ridiculous.

What would I know. I'm just pretending to be "Republican"(lololol) to get in your pants.
you mean the two headed spaz chiwawa with the mighty ankle bite?

Just toss him a pair of underage girl panties. That will sedate him

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What would I know. I'm just pretending to be "Republican"(lololol) to get in your pants.
you mean the two headed spaz chiwawa with the mighty ankle bite?

Just toss him a pair of underage girl panties. That will sedate him

I meant the analytical empathy who convicted me of forcing myself into your "marriage bed" before the Hatian side of the sheets were cold.

It's a pretty hot version. I almost wish it was true :D

But yeah the ankle biter is pretty much the same lol.

Have you noticed that the most easily manipulated and duped people consistently view others of being easily manipulated?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I meant the analytical empathy who convicted me of forcing myself into your "marriage bed" before the Hatian side of the sheets were cold.

That wouldn't be anything like driving hundreds of miles to fornicate with a mountain dew drinking ogre with a dead bottom lip while you happened to still be living with and married to your own husband would it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That wouldn't be anything like driving hundreds of miles to fornicate with a mountain dew drinking ogre with a dead bottom lip while you happened to still be living with and married to your own husband would it?

Nope.

They went home to their partners afterwards.

You gotta be a liar and just interested in sex or you are gonna go to hell and are an actual skank and all that.

At least that seems to be thr narrative.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
277567536_350030783835078_3391971499046490610_n.jpg