Brilliant Arguments by Pro-Chimpeachment Lawyers

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Back on topic. Where did Trump find these 2 Lawyers? The first guy sounded like he was somewhere else. Defending Trump is impossible I guess Rudy G. And Allen D. Were busy. I’d love to see Trump testify. Why not?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Back on topic. Where did Trump find these 2 Lawyers? The first guy sounded like he was somewhere else. Defending Trump is impossible I guess Rudy G. And Allen D. Were busy. I’d love to see Trump testify. Why not?
Clown, your guy was bawling all over live TV. Fake bawling at that!
Wait. Someone was actually tearing up?
No way :ROFL:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The faggit really had to work those tears up too. Its was fukin pathetic. Used his dead son to work up the emotions and he could barely squeeze out the tears, even then. Black hearted motherfucker!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The faggit really had to work those tears up too. Its was fukin pathetic. Used his dead son to work up the emotions and he could barely squeeze out the tears, even then. Black hearted motherfucker!

It's disgusting.

I wish we could just get on with the destruction of the country and get it over with.

This whole embarrassing circus shit show being mad of it is unessesary.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's disgusting.

I wish we could just get on with the destruction of the country and get it over with.

This whole embarrassing circus shit show being mad of it is unessesary.
You can bet your ass that if these stupid cunts move forward with trying to register all guns, it'll be their undoing.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
"Well tbh, all of us on the defense team were literally gobsmacked by the professionally awesome case presented by the very talented prosecution" Defense Dweeb Guy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't even bother to watch it. The dems are just doing a lame dog and pony show hoping to get ratings for their smears. Ignoring them is what they deserve especially since we all knew it was going to be yet another failed impeachment just for show before it even started.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Has anyone heard if Ex President In Disgrace Trump, is on suicide watch tonight?

Dont you love how Biden destroyed American jobs and also reversed an EO of Trump saying that we wouldnt be purchasing stuff with spyware from China?

What do you think is going to come of all this?

How is Trump a "disgrace"? Because the corporatists said so? Look at the shit you are okay with.

Why do you have so much hate for regular people who just wanna live their lives without the government up their ass and interfering with their ability to provide for themselves?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Has anyone heard if Ex President In Disgrace Trump, is on suicide watch tonight?
He’s golfing. While you’re running around your living room with swollen eyeballs and a Pepsi bottle shoved halfway up your asshole

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He’s golfing. While you’re running around your living room with swollen eyeballs and a Pepsi bottle shoved halfway up your asshole
Hard Working Joe, don't golf!

It would be way better for us if he DID. So far it hasnt hardly been a month and all he has done is EO thousands out of work and got our country back to war.

It is very obvious that you guys dont really care what any of these people actually DO. Because you dont even bother getting informed on what they do.

You hump corporate media and run on what they tell you.

Trump did more for regular working Americans in 4 years than any president in my lifetime. But you wouldnt know that, because you dont actually care. You just want to feel cool and superior, smarter. You wont get informed and take a stance that would bring you socail backlash. Thats why leftist strongholds are strongholds. People stepping out of line of the hive get bullied and shamed. You dont wanna look "bad" to your shitty leftarded friends so you take the path of least resistance, the coward path.

Its incredible how many of you swallow corporate feces and live by it, completely aligning yourselves with the machine you pretend to oppose. I wonder how many of you really believe your bullshit, and how many of you are just following along because you lack the spine.

There have been those who have openly said they fought getting informed because they didnt WANT to NOT hate Trump and risk losing friends and being hated. But those people eventually decided doing the right thing was more important than appeasing fake "friends" and cruel family.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Id say the overwhelming majority of dementia patients that have to be propped up in their chairs with kickstands dont. What's your fucking point jerk stain, besides the one at the top of your head?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It would be way better for us if he DID. So far it hasnt hardly been a month and all he has done is EO thousands out of work and got our country back to war.

It is very obvious that you guys dont really care what any of these people actually DO. Because you dont even bother getting informed on what they do.

Trump did more for regular working Americans in 4 years than any president in my lifetime. But you wouldnt know that, because you dont actually care. You just want to feel cool and superior, smarter. You wont get informed and take a stance that would bring you socail backlash. Thats why leftist strongholds are strongholds. People stepping out of line of the hive get bullied and shamed. You dont wanna look "bad" to your shitty leftarded friends so you take the path of least resistance, the coward path.

Its incredible how many of you swallow corporate feces and live by it, completely aligning yourselves with the machine you pretend to oppose. I wonder how many of you really believe your bullshit, and how many of you are just following along because you lack the spine.

There have been those who have openly said they fought getting informed because they didnt WANT to NOT hate Trump and risk losing friends and being hated. But those people eventually decided doing the right thing was more important than appeasing fake "friends" and cruel family.

lol@U wtaf???????????????

These are pictures of different urban areas in America, explain your moranic enthusiasm for this...
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190606095540-06-la-homelessness.jpg

wire-5388482-1540436912-739_634x422.jpg

State%20Highway%20183%20Campsite%20EG%2010.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These are pictures of different urban areas in America, explain your moranic enthusiasm for this...
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F190606095540-06-la-homelessness.jpg

Oh yeah?

What areas are those specifically.

Citation. Let's talk about it.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oh yeah?

I already said, these are in cities of the USA. During late stage Trumptardism.

And these are the doors of the United States Capital, shortly after Trump told his "base" to go fuck up the Capital, and while the insurrection was taking place, Trump following the riot like the rest of us on TV, then tweeted out that Pence was a traitor....no matter how much you wiggle and dance that last few drops of Trump will be the stains in your pants.
gettyimages-1301007238_wide-544d897ff9d7cf41a1e3de96bd87f170a7d4b72e-s800-c85.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh yeah?

yeah, God forbid a mook like you who drops his drawers down to his ankles to pee in public urinals & still manages to drench his fucking shirt would understand where accountability lies in a Federation of States charged with local governance

Stick to the silly memes, clown. At least then the assumption can be made that you are simply regurgitating someone elses inane stupidity instead of your own

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh yeah?

And these are the doors of the United States Capital, shortly after Trump told his "base" to go fuck up the Capital, and while the insurrection was taking place, Trump following the riot like the rest of us on TV, then tweeted out that Pence was a traitor....no matter how much you wiggle and dance that last few drops of Trump will be the stains in your pants.
gettyimages-1301007238_wide-544d897ff9d7cf41a1e3de96bd87f170a7d4b72e-s800-c85.jpg

1. No shit. What STATES are those? Do you understand how our government works?

Give me the damn states and I'll educate you. Provide me with what states those are

2. Okay? Are you suggesting no one except far leftist rioters should have a pass at rowdy protests? Because you didnt have this energy when BLM was torching DC and saying the police need to be murdered.

Now what states are those pictures from?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh yeah?

yeah, God forbid a mook like you who drops his drawers down to his ankles to pee in public urinals & still manages to drench his fucking shirt would understand where accountability lies in a Federation of States charged with local governance

Stick to the silly memes, clown. At least then the assumption can be made that you are simply regurgitating someone elses inane stupidity instead of your own

This is why I do not think everyone should be allowed to vote.

They should have to take a test to demonstrate knowledge on how the government works and show they know AND understand the platforms. And issues.

They are out there destroying communities and supporting the very politicains directly responsible for their issues. They have no fucking idea how the country works and who is responsible for what.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh yeah?

Do you understand how our government works?

THink you can teach an amoeba how to salsa?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh yeah?

This unbelievable jack ass just posted pictures from DEMOCRAT ran cities.

Pictures of homeless camps caused by DEMOCRAT policies. He posted the result of years of democrat policies in democrat states to what? Blame TRUMP. Omfg.

Idiot has no clue he plays himself.

He didnt even know Jim Crow Joe wrote the damn crime bill that caused mass incarceration of black men for nonviolent crimes. And that he opposes the president who passed First Step reform.

Letting low info people have a "right" to vote is a huge mistake. If people had to demonstrated they were informed, we would probably have way less problems with propaganda and corporate money owning politicains.

These people ARE the problem. If they were forced to learn before they voted, we wouldnt see this bullshit.

This is exactly how we know they dont give a shit what any of these politicains do. They dont know who runs what. They just spew corporate media nonsense and keep these problems going strong.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh yeah?

Pictures of homeless camps caused by DEMOCRAT policies. He posted the result of years of democrat policies in democrat states to what? Blame TRUMP. Omfg.

He didnt even know Jim Crow Joe wrote the damn crime bill that caused mass incarceration of black men for nonviolent crimes. And that he opposes the president who passed First Step reform.

Letting low info people have a "right" to vote is a huge mistake. If people had to demonstrated they were informed, we would probably have way less problems with propaganda and corporate money owning politicains.

These people ARE the problem. If they were forced to learn before they voted, we wouldnt see this bullshit.
Well, Hopelesslydumb18 spent the better part of the afternoon screeching about how Trump lost the election while in a thread HE authored trying to justify removing Trump from office :LMAO2: :ROFL:

You mean remove the guy who's not in office any more from the office he's not in? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh yeah?

Well, Hopelesslydumb18 spent the better part of the afternoon screeching about how Trump lost the election while in a thread HE authored trying to justify removing Trump from office :LMAO2: :ROFL:

You mean remove the guy who's not in office any more from the office he's not in? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

I hope Admin likes those pictures, considering he is supporting the policies that cause that.

He voted against improving those conditions.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh yeah?

I hope Admin likes those pictures, considering he is supporting the policies that cause that.

He voted against improving those conditions.
BLack Length Matters is all that matters to him.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yor desperate attempts to convince yourself's that ur right with a god in this trial, are mildly amusing but so very banal. I look forward to showering in your heartbroken trumptears, come judgement day.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There's only one kind of drop that comes out of an eye that you shower in faggot and it ain't the one people see out of