Dear @Bastard Factory

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I bet you sleep wiff print outs of your shoutbox posts Complain while masturbating furiously to Wagner.
Don't bet anything oddball, such a strange little man...

You seem scarier, do ye feel scarier?
What? Such an oddball, are your family proud to have such a pecker amongst them?

Yes day are...whit asbout you half way up Ben Nevis, and neither up nor down.
I don't even read your trash oddball, thousands of posts without actually saying anything, go you!

Of course you do, you're like Proxy in dat regard, and Flea, and Joo, and everyone else I have never met.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet you sleep wiff print outs of your shoutbox posts Complain while masturbating furiously to Wagner.
Don't bet anything oddball, such a strange little man...

You seem scarier, do ye feel scarier?
What? Such an oddball, are your family proud to have such a pecker amongst them?

Yes day are...whit asbout you half way up Ben Nevis, and neither up nor down.
I don't even read your trash oddball, thousands of posts without actually saying anything, go you!

Of course you do, you're like Proxy in dat regard, and Flea, and Joo, and everyone else I have never met.
Have you ever concocted a funny and witty retort in your life or do you live true to your name, bland?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
blandscape, you fucking stink

Oh look who it is, is trying to be on time to post hump me.
Nobody wants to hump anything of yours, do you look in the mirror?

Everybody wants to hump me....at least try to keep up.

AHAHAHAHA!

you got two broken nuts and a crooked cheese dick

and you stink

people want to get you help, why don't you let them!!

You not understanding the apposite epidemiology or evolution of my name isn't surprising Complain, I'm surprised it took you this long to sink so low.

Yes Ol' Blandscape never quite understood his geography all those tears ago, and just picked that paradoxical name from the fucking tombola of strife and life.

If you understood what the parody of Blandscape envelops like a a strangler's grip, you might take a step toward understanding what witty actually means.

Until then ickle laddie, leave those discernments tae da fucking adults in the room...on shrooms.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

AHAHAHAHA!

and you stink

It's always nice to see you outside my inbox Proxy. I feel as if ye are taking steps in a positive direction to be as positive as you ever could be within the confines of your own talents.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

AHAHAHAHA!

and you stink

You not understanding the apposite epidemiology or evolution of my name isn't surprising Complain, I'm surprised it took you this long to sink so low.

Yes Ol' Blandscape never quite understood his geography all those tears ago, and just picked that paradoxical name from the fucking tombola of strife and life.

If you understood what the parody of Blandscape envelops like a a strangler's grip, you might take a step toward understanding what witty actually means.

Until then ickle laddie, leave those discernments tae da fucking adults in the room...on shrooms.
I'm pretty sure you could have broken that up into at least 5 posts, fuktard.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

AHAHAHAHA!

and you stink

I'm pretty sure you could have broken that up into at least 5 posts, fuktard.

Of course I could, but why deny you your only source of response.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You are halfway up the hill wearing flip-flops and cut down jeans in the middle of a Scottish fucking winter, and you are neither up nor down.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

AHAHAHAHA!

and you stink

It's always nice to see you outside my inbox Proxy. I feel as if ye are taking steps in a positive direction to be as positive as you ever could be within the confines of your own talents.

Do better, you stinky bastard.