Dear @Bastard Factory

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The funniest part about this whole thing?

People still think the Flynn account is shared. Every year depending who the butthurt tard is, will throw out an accusation of who they think I am. Ask BEnzo, he's been doing it for years.
:Confused4:"butthurt"???? Somebody mentioned that account was being shared by five people so I checked and your static IPs are suspicious as fuck... As expected you're on a VPN now and no doubt it will strictly be VPN from now on... Nobody is "butthurt" about anything... I couldn't give a shit lol :Confused4:
xgcj4cq.jpg

People have been posting random possibilities of who Flynn could be, basically because he will go into all cap meltdowns screeching about
how owned and butthurt people are to even suggest such things lmao.

Probably the only poster who actually panicks over getting accused of being an alt.

That must have been a real dirty thing in the "flame community" because this freak acts like he got caught masturbating.

It's a big deal you know lmao

Trying to explain why it's not the massive big deal he thinks it is is futile. Flynn lives in drug fueled delusional land. I would know.

Last edited:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

People still think the Flynn account is shared. Every year depending who the butthurt tard is, will throw out an accusation of who they think I am. Ask BEnzo, he's been doing it for years.
Let's break it down quick because this issue is dead.
1)Multiple BS addresses.
2)Corp. address in Chicago.(Pickles logged in and forgot to hide the address)
That's it. Game over. And it's gay.
Nuff said-

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I get it, I really don't. You posted in bold BF, so you seem to want the convo to be concluded. But I have been here before.

Your site and all dat.

Proxy has already admitted in my inbox to sharing a conversation via multiple accounts. Including introducing Cunty according to Flea using his own account. Simply read it. I know Proxy has always had a multiple personality disorder, and I am fine wiff dat, but let's be honest, there really isn't much scope for anything but failure here when Admin cannot be fucked looking into an issue we have all wrestled wiff, since these boards came into existence.

What we have now is pre-emptive and projective text and test, shared among others in the gossip columns while surmising there is no one-left on watch.

It happened at BH, it happened at TRF, it secured even more traction at the SG'z, and it infiltrated and destroyed FT.... and now it is here.

It's not a matter of forum politicking, it's a matter of what rules what, it's a matter of fact, and why rules are there in the last place.

Always Bold...
https://bastardfactory.net/search/35700/

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

1)Multiple BS addresses.
Nuff said-

fuck off inspector Clouseau, go shit shine your colostomy bags.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

1)Multiple BS addresses.
Nuff said-

Stick to begging my attention in my inbox Proxy, there's a gid fractured psyche.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

:Confused4:"butthurt"???? Somebody mentioned that account was being shared by five people so I checked and your static IPs are suspicious as fuck... As expected you're on a VPN now and no doubt it will strictly be VPN from now on... Nobody is "butthurt" about anything... I couldn't give a shit lol :Confused4:
xgcj4cq.jpg

People have been posting random possibilities of who Flynn could be, basically because he will go into all cap meltdowns screeching about
how owned and butthurt people are to even suggest such things lmao.

Probably the only poster who actually panicks over getting accused of being an alt.

That must have been a real dirty thing in the "flame community" because this freak acts like he got caught masturbating.

It's a big deal you know lmao

Trying to explain why it's not the massive big deal he thinks it is is futile. Flynn lives in drug fueled delusional land. I would know.

I don't care who Flynn is, as long as s/he gets your ilk's panties in a bundle. And s/he is a gid read.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

xgcj4cq.jpg

Sure, crackhead. Which is why you tried bringing it up in hopes of me squealing P.I.

If you don't give a fuck, then why crow about it for the last 6 days?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

1)Multiple BS addresses.
Nuff said-

Ahem...

...you have yet to show any proof of these NEW allegations.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

xgcj4cq.jpg

Sure, crackhead. Which is why you tried bringing it up in hopes of me squealing P.I.

Because they are all a fucking suicidal murder of crows.

Someone will have to explain that reference to Flea.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

xgcj4cq.jpg

Whichever Flynn you are, you constantly call me crackhead like it will someday annoy me or do something? I dunno, fuck it..
Hahaha it took me 10 mins to look through your logins and a minute to out you and you're going on about 6 days? Did you just feel like saying 6 or what?
You are absolutely nothing to me, neither hated or liked just nothing and the sooner you and your fellow impersonators realise this the sooner you'll stop quoting me every day like a lovestruck homo, now fuck off crackhead!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

1)Multiple BS addresses.
Nuff said-

Stfu bitch. Go and drop some scrollbombs to Sum Bum via email.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

xgcj4cq.jpg

Because they are all a fucking suicidal murder of crows.

Someone will have to explain that reference to Flea.

More like a flock of seagulls. Flying shit machines.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

xgcj4cq.jpg

Whichever Flynn you are, you constantly call me crackhead like it will someday annoy me or do something? I dunno, fuck it..
Hahaha it took me 10 mins to look through your logins and a minute to out you and you're going on about 6 days? Did you just feel like saying 6 or what?
You are absolutely nothing to me, neither hated or liked just nothing and the sooner you and your fellow impersonators realise this the sooner you'll stop quoting me every day like a lovestruck homo, now fuck off crackhead!

That's nice, crackhead.

You forgot to mention you getting jack booted from your soooo very important mod position for a minute.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don’t know why Blandscape’s pm saga is so hilarious to me. He gets pm’s talking about he stinks. Lord lmao

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is breakfall still hiding from that sweaty pig Oak?

mooooooooo hoooooooooo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

xgcj4cq.jpg

That's nice, crackhead.

You forgot to mention you getting jack booted from your soooo very important mod position for a minute.
Another thing you keep repeating hoping one day it'll have some affect on me crackhead, never heard the height of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? RETARD! Crack will do that to ya... haha :facepalm:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Half way up Ben Nevis?..... that forum meat and greet couldn't make it halfway to Fort William with a free Stagecoach ticket without being gang raped by a paedophile ring operating from a Pizza parlour in Cambuslang, who are all inexplicably and coincidently called William.

Ironic really, as he is compelled to swallow the Boaby.