Dear @Bastard Factory

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The head of the ahum "literature club"?

Which denotes what Proxy?

Are you trying to normalise sharing your account of yourself?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I should go into the SG database and pull out the 20 or so IP addresses the flynn account uses

for no other reason than to amuse myself watching the sissy ninnies around here cry about panel abuse
You ever heard the likes of it? A moderator looking at a persons IPs when people are saying it's a shared account is panel abuse? Haha fuck me! :facepalm:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I should go into the SG database and pull out the 20 or so IP addresses the flynn account uses

for no other reason than to amuse myself watching the sissy ninnies around here cry about panel abuse
You ever heard the likes of it? A moderator looking at a persons IPs when people are saying it's a shared account is panel abuse? Haha fuck me! :facepalm:

Yeah, why seek support from a forum thief, and try to elucidate his thinking.

Dat's why you are shite at whit ye day.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, why seek support from a forum thief, and try to elucidate his thinking.

Dat's why you are shite at whit ye day.
Oh fuck off, am great at this, it's you that's shite at this ya fuckin pie!