Dear @Bastard Factory

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oh, and tell Poppy I'm asking after her grandfather, diarrhoea can have a horrific effect on the combustion of an octogenarians intestines.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The same as everywhere else I have posted in.

Because you weren't emotionally stable enough to post anywhere else, you have only ever posted in troll forums.

that sad

Says the guy that destroyed a whole site, and the friendship of its owner.

Flea just got an update from CW on her forum, thanks for your concern

It's not concern, just a fact. She told me, she had had enough of you and Cunty monopolising whit she was paying for.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a fucking embarrassment to our country you limp dicked fuckstick.
toHg99N.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The funniest part about this whole thing?

People still think the Flynn account is shared. Every year depending who the butthurt tard is, will throw out an accusation of who they think I am. Ask BEnzo, he's been doing it for years.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The funniest part about this whole thing?

People still think the Flynn account is shared. Every year depending who the butthurt tard is, will throw out an accusation of who they think I am. Ask BEnzo, he's been doing it for years.
:Confused4:"butthurt"???? Somebody mentioned that account was being shared by five people so I checked and your static IPs are suspicious as fuck... As expected you're on a VPN now and no doubt it will strictly be VPN from now on... Nobody is "butthurt" about anything... I couldn't give a shit lol :Confused4:
xgcj4cq.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
shmaps when yer done being a faggit try yer bestest to get some decent emojis K
these ones are tired and non expresive

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I should go into the SG database and pull out the 20 or so IP addresses the flynn account uses

for no other reason than to amuse myself watching the sissy ninnies around here cry about panel abuse
You ever heard the likes of it? A moderator looking at a persons IPs when people are saying it's a shared account is panel abuse? Haha fuck me! :facepalm:

Shamp when you dig into the NPD/cluster B personality, this accusation....as wacky as it is....is mild and makes sense.

Watch this

You see Poofer AND Lily lol