Dear Men of Bastard Factory

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please stop mansplaining to me how I should comport myself here (especially when your suggestions are 100% hypocritical).

You do you, and I'll do me, okay dokey?

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please stop mansplaining to me how I should comport myself here (especially when your suggestions are 100% hypocritical).

So who's tellin' you how you should conduct yourself?

Name names by any chance?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You dumb bitch, you are a woman and therefore not in control of your mental capacities. Your entire existence must be explained to you and you will never know true happiness until you are finally subservient to a man. Now off to a kitchen or bed with you!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Krieg was just trying to give some advice on

Brainfail and Krieg.

I guess leaning Right makes them think they're always Right.

I'm pretty sure Krieg is left.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You dumb bitch, you are a woman and therefore not in control of your mental capacities. Your entire existence must be explained to you and you will never know true happiness until you are finally subservient to a man. Now off to a kitchen or bed with you!!!

You always think yer right an everbuddy else is wrong, Lokmeer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You always think yer right an everbuddy's wrong, Lokmeer.
Why wouldnt I, josephine?
:Popcorn:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gotta keep an open mind, eh?

Never know when yer world is gonna come crashin down, Lokmeer!

Look what happened in the last US election, Bud.

And you thought Trump was gonna win.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Gotta keep an open mind, eh?

Never know when yer world is gonna come crashin down, Lokmeer!

Look what happened in the last US election, Bud.

And you thought Trump was gonna win.
Weak and dumb people are open minded josephine. And again, Trump won, Big League! Trump is the duly elected President of The United States. Cheating doesnt make biden legitimate any more than Maduro.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One wonders how many times lotus has been dumped for being an obnoxious self righteous cretin that she harbors this much hatred for men

Regardless whether she's right or wrong, I think this forum needs some balance, eh Bigly?

If this were Pro Hockey, you guys would get penalized 5 minutes for fighting and too many men on the ice, Bigly. :Wink:

And Lokmeer would account for at least 2 or 3 or 'em.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One wonders how many times lotus has been dumped for being an obnoxious self righteous cretin that she harbors this much hatred for men

Regardless whether she's right or wrong, I think this forum needs some balance, eh Bigly?

If this were Pro Hockey, you guys would get penalized 5 minutes for fighting and too many men on the ice, Bigly. :Wink:

I'd punch you square in your pussy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Krieg was just trying to give some advice on

Brainfail and Krieg.

I guess leaning Right makes them think they're always Right.

He is.....

Did Lotusberg really use the term 'mansplaining'? Jesus.:facepalm:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Brainfail and Krieg.
Why are you always on my case? You should just admit that you like me, but you’re too argumentative and always wanting to have the last word: so you lurk like a mole!

images

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Krieg actually dont like politics, and hes actually center.

I suspect he's one of those classic liberal types who is discouraged by younger liberals today and disagrees with the likes of Lotus and other far left SJW nutjobs who have gone off the deep end into batshit crazy political territory.
Who in their right mind wouldn't be disgusted with the current democratic party? they're a bunch of hypocritical douchebags

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Who in their right mind wouldn't be disgusted with the current democratic party? they're a bunch of hypocritical douchebags

It just goes to show how away with the fairies the resident soy brigade are, when someone like Krieg, who has displayed sympathy for leftist views in the past, has distanced himself from them and their rhetoric.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It just goes to show how away with the fairies the resident soy brigade are, when someone like Krieg, who has displayed sympathy for leftism in the past, has distanced himself from them and their rhetoric.
Exactly.

And they've obviously detected that his hive programming is of a previous version so now HillbillyDrool18 and LotusCrtochrot are ostracizing him

moral of the story: libs keep the firmware in your cheap Chinese control chip embedded in your forehead up to date with the latest instruction sets available via CNN, MSNBC or any other liberal network that reports "Orange Man Socks bad" while the rest of the country is on fire.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And since yer one of the more violent ones here, that'd be 5 minutes for fighting, a 10 minute misconduct, a game misconduct & a 3 game suspension fer you, Lokmeer!

By the end of a match, ya'd account for at least 3/4 of yer team's penalty minutes spent in the Sin Bin, Bud. :Wink:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And since yer one of the more violent ones here, that'd be 5 minutes for fighting, a 10 minute misconduct, a game misconduct & a 3 game suspension fer you, Lokmeer!

By the end of a match, ya'd account for at least 3/4 of yer team's penaltie minutes spent in the Sin Bin, Bud. :Wink:

josephine, are you able to pinpoint exactly when you became such a fukin pussy?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

By the end of a match, ya'd account for at least 3/4 of yer team's penaltie minutes spent in the Sin Bin, Bud. :Wink:

josephine, are you able to pinpoint exactly when you became such a fukin pussy?

I can see yer problem, Lokmeer.

You didn't have an outlet for yer aggression growin' up

That's why Canadians invented hockey, eh?

So by the time the Boys grow up, they're no longer interested in insurrections or overthrowing their government.

Last edited: