Dear Men of Bastard Factory

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure Krieg is left.

Krieg actually dont like politics, and hes actually center.

I suspect he's one of those classic liberal types who is discouraged by younger liberals today and disagrees with the likes of Lotus and other far left SJW nutjobs who have gone off the deep end into batshit crazy political territory.

I think you're exactly right. I cant speak for Krieg, but I think you nailed it on the head!

Hell, even I use to be Center. But as of late, I want NOTHING to do with the Left/Liberals. They can all get fucked with a .50 cal up the asshole!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am;
Treat people like you would yourself.

Politics; The fine art of telling people to go to hell and having them think it's their idea. It is a necessity when humans gather and make societies.
Politics is often used to turn people against each other for the sake of strife and profit.
It's greasy, sleazy, and regardless of what political stripe you may be there will always be someone on the other side that is absolutely sure you're some "evil" force out to undermine everything they hold, regardless of how logical, fair or beneficial your views/ideas may be. Both Left and Right. (btw I do not subscribe to "good" and "evil" forces, thatsjust people not taking responsibility for their choices and passing the blame on to elsewhere)

Personally I think you all need O∂inn but that's not up to me.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One wonders how many times lotus has been dumped for being an obnoxious self righteous cretin that she harbors this much hatred for men

Regardless whether she's right or wrong, I think this forum needs some balance, eh Bigly?

If this were Pro Hockey, you guys would get penalized 5 minutes for fighting and too many men on the ice, Bigly. :Wink:

And Lokmeer would account for at least 2 or 3 or 'em.

I'd punch you square in your pussy.

And since yer one of the more violent ones here, that'd be 5 minutes for fighting, a 10 minute misconduct, a game misconduct & a 3 game suspension fer you, Lokmeer!

By the end of a match, ya'd account for at least 3/4 of yer team's penaltie minutes spent in the Sin Bin, Bud. :Wink:

josephine, are you able to pinpoint exactly when you became such a fukin pussy?

So Hockey made you a pussy? :Sad:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I suspect he's one of those classic liberal types who is discouraged by younger liberals today and disagrees with the likes of Lotus and other far left SJW nutjobs who have gone off the deep end into batshit crazy political territory.

I think you're exactly right. I cant speak for Krieg, but I think you nailed it on the head!

Hell, even I use to be Center. But as of late, I want NOTHING to do with the Left/Liberals. They can all get fucked with a .50 cal up the asshole!

Typical con. Violent fantasies and extreme intolerance.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

As if fucktardboi! You've always acted like a white wing dumbfuq, don't kid youself, you blame your failures on people you think are beneath you. Confederate Flag in your AV???

x1YUG9w.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am;
Treat people like you would yourself.

Politics; The fine art of telling people to go to hell and having them think it's their idea. It is a necessity when humans gather and make societies.
Politics is often used to turn people against each other for the sake of strife and profit.
It's greasy, sleazy, and regardless of what political stripe you may be there will always be someone on the other side that is absolutely sure you're some "evil" force out to undermine everything they hold, regardless of how logical, fair or beneficial your views/ideas may be. Both Left and Right. (btw I do not subscribe to "good" and "evil" forces, thatsjust people not taking responsibility for their choices and passing the blame on to elsewhere)

Personally I think you all need O∂inn but that's not up to me.

"The fine art of telling people to go to hell and having them think it's their idea."

If you thought you were doing that with me, well, FAIL.

PS, Go to hell, Mansplainer.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The Left starts up....others finish it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Typical Libby, always judging others and "assuming". Biggest fucking hypocrites I ever seen.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

As if fucktardboi! You've always acted like a white wing dumbfuq, don't kid youself, you blame your failures on people you think are beneath you. Confederate Flag in your AV???

x1YUG9w.jpg

For one, yes I have leaned more Right as of late, cant blame me, with your soy squads Burning Looting and Murdering. Oh... and attacking my Confederate Heritage, the Founding Fathers, AND Christianity!

Go shove a dildo up your ass, in fact, use that one that is a replica of Lotus's arm and fist.

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

x1YUG9w.jpg

For one, yes I have leaned more Right as of late, cant blame me, with your soy squads Burning Looting and Murdering. Oh... and attacking my Confederate Heritage, the Founding Fathers, AND Christianity!

Go shove a dildo up your ass, in fact, use that one that is a replica of Lotus's arm and fist.

iu

Many people that use to lean left (Hi!) have turned sharp to the right because of them.

All the reasons why I used to lean left are now all the reasons i dont lean left.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

x1YUG9w.jpg

iu

Did you go into a coma on January 6, Hypocrite?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

x1YUG9w.jpg

iu

were you in a coma from may 26th thru Jan 6th?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

x1YUG9w.jpg

iu

No. I remember Kyle Rittenhouse murdering people and you asswipes trying to make him a hero.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

x1YUG9w.jpg

iu

No. I remember Kyle Rittenhouse murdering people and you asswipes trying to make him a hero.
notice the ONLY thing Lotus remembers during that timeframe :LMAO2:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

x1YUG9w.jpg

iu

Who got murdered by BLM?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

x1YUG9w.jpg

iu

Who got murdered by BLM?
:facepalm:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
At demonstratons in recent memory:

1 woman run over dead by a CON.
2 people murdered by a con punk.
1 cop murdered by cons.

Cons 4, BLM 0

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You hear that everyone?

NO ONE DIED AT ANY OF THE HUNDREDS OF PEACEFUL PROTESTS WE SAW LAST YEAR

lotus said so

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

x1YUG9w.jpg

iu

Who got murdered by BLM?
Pretty much everyone they could get their hands on.
It's a known FACT! that Undertaking is the only profession that thrived during the time period
that due entirely to BLM murdering hundreds of thousands of children in the streets.
At least that's what I've read here.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You hear that everyone?

lotus said so

I didn't say no one died, did I? Four people died in the Capital on Jan 6 in addition to the cop, but I didn't list them, did I? Why? Because there is no evidence they were killed by protestors. See how that works?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
May 27: In
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, one mile (1.6 km) from the main protest site, Calvin Horton Jr. died after being shot at a pawn shop that was being looted.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You hear that everyone?

lotus said so

I didn't say no one died, did I? Four people died in the Capital on Jan 6 in addition to the cop, but I didn't list them, did I? Why? Because there is no evidence they were killed by protestors. See how that works?
How did that cop die again?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

x1YUG9w.jpg

iu

Who got murdered by BLM?

Secorea Turner. Italia Kelly. David Dorn

There is a whole list.

Theyve also destroyed so many livelihoods that several more people(mostly minorities) have been plunged into deeper more irreversible poverty.

Those savages tried to burn down a building occupied by children in Kenosha. And all people show outrage over is how Rittenhouse DEFENDED himself.