Dear Men of Bastard Factory

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
May 27: In
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, one mile (1.6 km) from the main protest site, Calvin Horton Jr. died after being shot at a pawn shop that was being looted.

Looters. Yeah. Not protestors.
I see, so in your mind it is simply impossible for a person to arrive at a scene as a protestor and become a looter during the chaos and rioting

oooookay

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You hear that everyone?

NO ONE DIED AT ANY OF THE HUNDREDS OF PEACEFUL PROTESTS WE SAW LAST YEAR

lotus said so

I didn't say no one died, did I? Four people died in the Capital on Jan 6 in addition to the cop, but I didn't list them, did I? Why? Because there is no evidence they were killed by protestors. See how that works?
How did that cop die again?

Protestors killed him.
How did they kill him, Lotus?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You hear that everyone?

NO ONE DIED AT ANY OF THE HUNDREDS OF PEACEFUL PROTESTS WE SAW LAST YEAR

lotus said so

I didn't say no one died, did I? Four people died in the Capital on Jan 6 in addition to the cop, but I didn't list them, did I? Why? Because there is no evidence they were killed by protestors. See how that works?
How did that cop die again?

Protestors killed him.

Maybe normalizing and enabling political violence is not such a good thing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh dear, seems I must have asked an off script question too difficult for the chinese chip implanted in Lotus' brain to tackle

she's avoided the question entirely

Not this this is in any way uncommon for her

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If BLM matter cared about any human lives or any justice, they would see the violence that was following all their protests and be openly outraged at it.

They would do something about the violence and destruction following their protests.

They would use some of those billions of dollars they raised in corporate donations and politicains to help rebuild those communities that were destroyed. Help with medical bills from the many innocent people that were brutally attacked and beaten to the point of hospitalization.

They would have cared and pulled together with the families of those who were murdered during their protests. Especailly the little children that are dead now.

Maybe in 2021, I'm wrong for still caring about human beings and not dehumanizing innocent people to support my political beliefs. Because if it were "right wing" people destroying communities and brutalizing innocent people I would still be absolutely disgusted and opposed to it.

I guess that makes me a freak.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
, one mile (1.6 km) from the main protest site, Calvin Horton Jr. died after being shot at a pawn shop that was being looted.

You're really splitting hairs now, Lotus. :LMAO:

I don't think looters are protestors at all. If you're a protestor, you care about the issue and you are there demonstrating because of that issue. Looters are criminals who take advantage of protests in order to get something for nothing. They commit crimes of opportunity and are not political activists.

Anarchists are something else, of course. They are usually causing property damage, and they don't necessarily claim to be in sympathy with the demonstration. They just want to wreak havoc.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don't think looters are protestors at all. If you're a protestor, you care about the issue and you are there demonstrating because of that issue. Looters are criminals who take advantage of protests in order to get something for nothing. They commit crimes of opportunity and are not political activists.

Anarchists are something else, of course. They are usually causing property damage, and they don't necessarily claim to be in sympathy with the demonstration. They just want to wreak havoc.
wow... and in one fell swoop Lotus exterminates the entire concept of an accessory to a crime

Has anyone informed the Attorney General of the United States of this much needed overhaul to our criminal justice system?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh dear, seems I must have asked an off script question too difficult for the chinese chip implanted in Lotus' brain to tackle

I have an article for you, Einstein. It's a study of all the deaths at demonstrations up to the date of the study (pre Jan 6). Out of 25, TWO of the victims were rightwingers, and the rest were left wingers. This means the vast majority of deaths were caused by you people hating on lefties.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I have an article for you, Einstein. It's a study of all the deaths at demonstrations up to the date of the study (pre Jan 6). Out of 25, TWO of the victims were rightwingers, and the rest were left wingers. This means the vast majority of deaths were caused by you people hating on lefties.

what method was used to murder that cop at the capitol?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

wow... and in one fell swoop Lotus exterminates the entire concept of an accessory to a crime

Has anyone informed the Attorney General of the United States of this much needed overhaul to our criminal justice system?

A demonstrator is not an accssory to a crime that they are not involved in, you fucking moron. That's why no innocent demonstrators have been charged with crimes committed by looters. You are a complete and utter fool.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When looters, rioters and anarchist are following all your protests and you still go to vulnerable communities and allow that destruction and death to occur directly because of you......you are a narcissistic, cruel and terrorist movement.

So it's either BLM did it or BLM allowed it so they could have their protest.

Either way they are directly responsible and havent lifted a single finger to help any of the innocent people they have done serious harm too.

Also there is tons of video footage of BLM people encouraging violence. So....I have no sympathy for them.

The cases they protested were not even actual police brutality.

I dont condone the Capitol riot
....however, at least those people took their anger to the ones responsible and didnt terrorize innocent regular people who have done absolutely nothing.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There is video of them smashing him in the door, etc. He died of his injuries. It's on fucking video. Don't give me this fucking "Let's deny the evidence and make up a story, like we did with Kyle Rittenhouse" bullshit. Everyone is sick of it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

A demonstrator is not an accssory to a crime that they are not involved in, you fucking moron. That's why no innocent demonstrators have been charged with crimes committed by looters. You are a complete and utter fool.
oh really? So YOU, with your special powers granted to you by the left wing media, are able to distinguish a protestor from a looter in the midst of an angry mob?

wow, tantalizing

hey, while you're busy wowing us with your special powers can you answer one simple question?

What method was used to murder the police officer at the capitol?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

There is video of them smashing him in the door, etc. He died of his injuries. It's on fucking video. Don't give me this fucking "Let's deny the evidence and make up a story, like we did with Kyle Rittenhouse" bullshit. Everyone is sick of it.
Post that video you speak of? Identify him as the cop who died and tell me what injuries were the ones that killed him

and then help me understand why, with so much overwhelming evidence, no one has been charged with murder?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Except all the evidence and video footage of Rittenhouse shows he was defending himself against violent people pursuing him with weapons.

Literally everyone has seen this.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When looters, rioters and anarchist are following all your protests and you still go to vulnerable communities and allow that destruction and death to occur directly because of you......you are a narcissistic, cruel and terrorist movement.

Either way they are directly responsible and havent lifted a single finger to help any of the innocent people they have done serious harm too.

Also there is tons of video footage of BLM people encouraging violence. So....I have no sympathy for them.

....however, at least those people took their anger to the ones responsible and didnt terrorize innocent regular people who have done absolutely nothing.
OMG dovey... this post is dripping with white supremacy !!!!

I bet you made the OK sign before and after authoring it.

you racist wench you!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Post that video you speak of? Identify him as the cop who died and tell me what injuries were the ones that killed him

and then help me understand why, with so much overwhelming evidence, no one has been charged with murder?

There is evidence he was roughed up badly. There is also evidence other cops stood down, which put a greater strain on the ones who were doing their job. That doesn't mean they know exactly who did it, dumb fuck.

So, what's your fantasy about how he died? Did he kill himself?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

OMG dovey... this post is dripping with white supremacy !!!!

I bet you made the OK sign before and after authoring it.

you racist wench you!

I honestly see no difference between today's BLM/antifa and yesterday's KKK.

They accomplish the same goals from the same side of the political spectrum.

Media praised both, too. As they destroyed the communities and businesses of minorities

I'm astounded and feel sick in the pit of my stomach, when gangs of savages descend on communities like Kenosha and try to burn buildings with innocent people inside.....and those savages are defended and enable while a 17 year old is attacked for defending himself.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

There is evidence he was roughed up badly. There is also evidence other cops stood down, which put a greater strain on the ones who were doing their job. That doesn't mean they know exactly who did it, dumb fuck.

another words, you have none of the proof you spoke of. Only assumptions and liberal oriented hearsay

thanks for playing Lotus

that's one myth debunked

now lets move on to the other

How exactly do you consider a child defending himself against a violent mob guilty of murder?

Do you like seeing children getting murdered?

outside the womb I meant.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

oh really? So YOU, with your special powers granted to you by the left wing media, are able to distinguish a protestor from a looter in the midst of an angry mob?

wow, tantalizing

hey, while you're busy wowing us with your special powers can you answer one simple question?

Um, I didn't say I was able to distinguish. Did you read the article I posted? Evidently, part of a cop's job is to examine evidence and determine who did the looting, who did the killing, etc. Same thing at the Capital. It's their job, not mine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The portland cops dealt with protesters trying to burn down their occupied precinct.

I dont see anyone talking about domestic terror laws over that.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

another words, you have none of the proof you spoke of. Only assumptions and liberal oriented hearsay

thanks for playing Lotus

that's one myth debunked

How exactly do you consider a child defending himself against a violent mob guilty of murder?

What evidence do you have that he wasn't murdered? Please, post it. Otherwise, you're a liar.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

wow, tantalizing

Um, I didn't say I was able to distinguish. Did you read the article I posted? Evidently, part of a cop's job is to examine evidence and determine who did the looting, who did the killing, etc. Same thing at the Capital. It's their job, not mine.
I see.

But you still haven't been able to explain what exactly killed the cop you say was murdered with anything that even remotely resembles ""evidence""

why is that?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

wow, tantalizing

I see.

But you still haven't been able to explain what exactly killed the cop you say was murdered with anything that even remotely resembles ""evidence""

why is that?

Where's your evidence that he wasn't murdered? Liar.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

thanks for playing Lotus

that's one myth debunked

What evidence do you have that he wasn't murdered? Please, post it. Otherwise, you're a liar.
Um... I don't have to post evidence that he wasn't murdered, dummy. I'm not the one making the accusation that he was

Plus, isn't it against the basic premise of logic to ask one to prove a negative?

Time for a firmware update lotus... your talking points are stale

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thanks for playing Lotus

that's one myth debunked

Um... I don't have to post evidence that he wasn't murdered, dummy. I'm not the one making the accusation that he was

Plus, isn't it against the basic premise of logic to ask one to prove a negative?

Did you read the article about all the righties who kille protestors? Many of them have been named and charged, like your hero Kyle. Charged with murder, not self defense.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

thanks for playing Lotus

that's one myth debunked

Did you read the article about all the righties who kille protestors? Many of them have been named and charged, like your hero Kyle. Charged with murder, not self defense.
Being charged and convicted are two very different things Lotus.

Were you not aware of that?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is this the part of the thread where I have to explain to lotus in a civil society allegations must be PROVEN beyond reasonable doubt in order to secure a conviction?

And right now the case against St Rittenhouse is really falling apart.

Can anyone say "unanimous decision to acquit " ?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

thanks for playing Lotus

that's one myth debunked

Being charged and convicted are two very different things Lotus.

Were you not aware of that?

Um, yes, dumbass. OJ got off. But no one gets charged if there's not lots of evidence, especially in a case like this. And if he gets off, like OJ, that doesn't prove he's innocent, either. That prves you people are haters, that's all.

With the cop, I'm not asking you to prove an unproveable negative. You CAN prove he did not die of injuries sustained in the protest. That is entirely possible. If he DID die of injuries sustained in the protest, he was murdered.