Dear @Bastard Factory

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's a lot of names and locations to be passing off to... so prob same person using a strong cover.

Flynns addresses are coming from over 10 different locations before I stopped looking. It's really not a big deal. No rules were broken, but they're gonna lay low in Meltdown until the @Flynn account PMs me. Only place they post anyway. Maybe they'll never reach out and be content down here. Whatevrrrr.

As for IPs and Mods... of course they can see IPs. This is how we find foreign bots and
alter egos that suck

Shampain would be a mod if I didnt trust him. He doesnt care about the 15 mile radius. IPs are weak when it comes to PI. Half of you have your location in your public profile.

While you're all Mission Impossible... What you want is the email address. Mods don't have access to them.
"Mods don't have access to them." Because there's no reason for us to have them, emails can be used by a deviant person for REAL fuckery, an IP address is absolutely useless to anybody wanting to fuck with someone unless they want to set up a botnet to kick someone offline but who the fuck's gonna do that, nobody... Thanks for clarifying the situation to everybody... :ThumbsUp1:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh dear, somebody finally figured out how a vpn works….

Do post the Chicago IP. I want to see where I work now
Here comes the Sham melty we’ve been waiting for….
A melty? Over you? hahahahaha!
(Looks at the post panic attack above)

Yup
What cocktail of drugs are you on poof? WTF do you mean "post panic"? hahhaha you really think this is a big deal don't ya? :facepalm:
If the best you can do is accusing moi of being Flynn…..

Here’s an idea;

If I’m Flynn, BF bans me.

If I’m not, BF bans you.

You willing to do that? Or are you a pussy?
Bahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! You're such a fuckin spastic man, oh man :facepalm: hahahaha!
Well, I’m not the one playing The Retarded Detective trying to use the fucking force to mind trick anybody who will listen that Flynn is me.

This shit is such “srs bidniz “ you are using your panel to try and fit a square peg into a round hole.

If Flynn was moi, I’d admit it.
If Flynn was Pickles’s, I’d admit it.

Just for the great content that would transpire. That shit would be legend making all you paranoid dumbasses look smart for the first time in your vapid lives. It would be this communities make-a-wish.

But, I’m not Flynn. And Pickles don’t give two shits about this place nor does he even know it exists.

Im like the only sober person in a party filled with drunks. You all have been Flynn’d. Own that shit.
How dare you talk to an engineer like that!
Listen, you little fuckin parasite I couldn't give a shit about you using the Flynn account or anything else to do with you...

You think we're "paranoid" about you being one of the Flynns? hahahaha get over yourself man I'd love to never see you logged in here again Captain Boot polish you baby dicked smell rash, I'd crush you to pieces if I ever got a hold of you hahahahahaha!!! FACT!

You would think that you'd have learned by now that you're a board killer, you're surrounded in the tombs of failed boards that your self-proclaimed "great content" helped kill with members running for the hills to avoid having to suffer your delusions of grandeur and fruity retorts... :facepalm:

Claiming a mod looking at IP addresses is "panel abuse" is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard haha it's no wonder that you're a massive failure irl...

We've got a great community here you little scrotum and that greatness declines a bit when you log on... Speaking of logs,
YB7ugkE.jpg

Suits you fine and you'll soon get flushed hahahahaha! Imagine not being able to drive at 50, that thought really gets my WTF going WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Fuckn PUSSIO!!!
WXWtKvN.gif

PS.... BF doesn't like you either!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

There's no beef X, I can't be arsed with that fucker tonight, still shattered from being up till half four this morning...

nO man ... a hamburder pic was posted made me think of that old commercial I want a burger now do yoo have one thats all man

I know you think I'm great X but I'm not, throw a burger from Scotland to Canada great lolol Phone one in...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I get it, I really don't. You posted in bold BF, so you seem to want the convo to be concluded. But I have been here before.

Your site and all dat.

Proxy has already admitted in my inbox to sharing a conversation via multiple accounts. Including introducing Cunty according to Flea using his own account. Simply read it. I know Proxy has always had a multiple personality disorder, and I am fine wiff dat, but let's be honest, there really isn't much scope for anything but failure here when Admin cannot be fucked looking into an issue we have all wrestled wiff, since these boards came into existence.

What we have now is pre-emptive and projective text and test, shared among others in the gossip columns while surmising there is no one-left on watch.

It happened at BH, it happened at TRF, it secured even more traction at the SG'z, and it infiltrated and destroyed FT.... and now it is here.

It's not a matter of forum politicking, it's a matter of what rules what, it's a matter of fact, and why rules are there in the last place.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I get it, I really don't. You posted in bold BF, so you seem to want the convo to be concluded. But I have been here before.

Your site and all dat.

Proxy has already admitted in my inbox to sharing a conversation via multiple accounts. Including introducing Cunty according to Flea using his own account. Simply read it. I know Proxy has always had a multiple personality disorder, and I am fine wiff dat, but let's be honest, there really isn't much scope for anything but failure here when Admin cannot be fucked looking into an issue we have all wrestled wiff, since these boards came into existence.

What we have now is pre-emptive and projective text and test, shared among others in the gossip columns while surmising there is no one-left on watch.

It happened at BH, it happened at TRF, it secured even more traction at the SG'z, and it infiltrated and destroyed FT.... and now it is here.

It's not a matter of forum politicking, it's a matter of what rules what, it's a matter of fact, and why rules are there in the last place.

jweeshmch.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your site and all dat.

HAHAHAHA, this bitch!

you still have no clue who you were talking to, dumb ass.

Blandscape, you ignorant slut, dragged-out, no talent, dried up jizz coated keyboard warrior.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Your site and all dat.

HAHAHAHA, this bitch!

Blandscape, you ignorant slut, dragged-out, no talent, dried up jizz coated keyboard warrior.

Why don't you tell us all who I am talking too Proxy?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
And why you seem so confused and bemused by me, that you have to consider every waking hour a happy hour at Blandscape's?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I should go into the SG database and pull out the 20 or so IP addresses the flynn account uses

for no other reason than to amuse myself watching the sissy ninnies around here cry about panel abuse

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Your site and all dat.

Whit should this tell us?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I should go into the SG database and pull out the 20 or so IP addresses the flynn account uses

for no other reason than to amuse myself watching the sissy ninnies around here cry about panel abuse

Of course you still have dat database that you robbed from its owner. Asking for a degree of a security on a site like this shouldn't be a debate, it should be a demand.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your site and all dat.

Whit should this tell us?

it tells us you are one dumb motherfucker

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Whit's dat like Proxy, being so pre-occupied wiff me dat you cannot see the wood from the tree, even as you are being beaten sensible with it?