Dear @Bastard Factory

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Flea said it herself "I heard Cunty was posting to you today". Even though he didn't, in my inbox or on the meltdown forum.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You never added one single thing to a site, ever, dat's why you had to set up your own, and lose it to Joodug of all peeps.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Of course I am, you said the convo included multiple accounts, not me. I am only elucidating what you already claim as fact.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I wish I could reference summfing Jewish at this point, but I cannot. Probably because I wasn't brought up in the Jewish faith.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
this guy
Except Fleas obviously....no-one is going to sign up to dat!
wanker-youtosser.gif

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
That's a lot of names and locations to be passing off to... so prob same person using a strong cover.

Flynns addresses are coming from over 10 different locations before I stopped looking. It's really not a big deal. No rules were broken, but they're gonna lay low in Meltdown until the @Flynn account PMs me. Only place they post anyway. Maybe they'll never reach out and be content down here. Whatevrrrr.

As for IPs and Mods... of course they can see IPs. This is how we find foreign bots and
alter egos that suck

Shampain wouldn't be a mod if I didn't trust him. He hasn't abused this tool since being here. He doesn't care about the 15 mile radius of a members location. IPs are weak when it comes to PI. Half of you have your location in your public profile.

While you're all Mission Impossible... What you want is the email address.

Mods don't have access to them.