Dear Men of Bastard Factory

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Man, it feels like hopping on the interstate off and on in this thread. Sometimes my scroll finger just scrolling along pretty fast, then its gotta slow down, take the exit, and cruise through town a bit lol.
you could just put flynn on ignore if you only want to read the funny parts :ROFL:

I dont have to hit ignore, as soon as I see all the YANNOs my foot hits the accelerator lol.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I xan touch kids at least

you making seaboobs drool now

He licking his lips

he sitting there wondering if you need to take a course or get a certificate or something

He is pulling up that "cream pie" picture. The lack of consent gets him going.

More of "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME AND MY CREAMPIE!"

Only if you put the same effort when raising your kids.

See why you gotta keep getting mad?

Again. Why am I "mad?"

Cuz I didnt make Fartini my fat house wife?

No. Because you held a fucking Nintendo Switch ovet a toilet, "psycho."
And it was funny as shit.

Martini insulated his sweat pants instantly with that one

I know Dove wouldnt of done it, but I remember the whole saga unfolding, and that shit, that shit was funny as fuck all lol.
I would have laughed my ass off if she did.

I could give the slightest fuck how his deformed mutant sprogs would have felt about it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Man, it feels like hopping on the interstate off and on in this thread. Sometimes my scroll finger just scrolling along pretty fast, then its gotta slow down, take the exit, and cruise through town a bit lol.
you could just put flynn on ignore if you only want to read the funny parts :ROFL:

I dont have to hit ignore, as soon as I see all the YANNOs my foot hits the accelerator lol.
lmao

Now you know why I kept encouraging her to post them whenever she forgot :LMAO2:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He licking his lips

he sitting there wondering if you need to take a course or get a certificate or something

Again. Why am I "mad?"

I know Dove wouldnt of done it, but I remember the whole saga unfolding, and that shit, that shit was funny as fuck all lol.

I could give the slightest fuck how his deformed mutant sprogs would have felt about it.

I remember him trying to make it out to be about the kid, some special kid or something, and I did indeed feel bad for the kid caught up in all this. But all I had to do, was remember that he was the one that took it from his kid, and left it there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20200701-133908.jpg

:LOL1:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He licking his lips

Again. Why am I "mad?"

I remember him trying to make it out to be about the kid, some special kid or something, and I did indeed feel bad for the kid caught up in all this. But all I had to do, was remember that he was the one that took it from his kid, and left it there.
Exactly

He stole it from his own disabled kid. Who does that?

Then he pawns it for cigarettes in another state

if it weren't for dove that kid would have never gotten that switch back

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The fact the blade is down instead of up, that fact alone told me you wouldnt of really done it, that you were just fucking with him lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The fact the blade is down instead of up, that fact alone told me you wouldnt of really done it, that you were just fucking with him lol.
Just the fact that she posted this again I bet the little cretin cubbyhole they retire too when they are done melting down here is jumping with mutant rage

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
These fucking subhuman crumbs actually set up an entire forum just to whine about dove.

Fuck... as long as I been in this game I never got THAT :Beatdown:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
These fucking subhuman crumbs actually set up an entire forum just to whine about dove.

Fuck... as long as I been in this game I never got THAT :Beatdown:

I got Ringfever to set up Flamechamps...
But did they dedicate their entire existence to crying about you?

One of my minions told me it's nothing but a hidden board cry before you buy tard fest in existence solely to counsel all the people who Dovey hurt

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He licking his lips

Again. Why am I "mad?"

He convinced me to pawn the Switch for him and said he would get it.

But that didnt happen. After I blocked him, he drug it all to the internet and threw a huge fucking fit trying to threaten and manipulate me by blasting "pi", sending threats and wailing about how it belonged to his "autistic kid"

We were gonna ship it. But then he started sending me ultimatums. At that point, he wasn't getting shit.

Had he shut the fuck up he would have had it.

So we decided to make sure who it belonged to. I was gonna do a whole series of torturing that Switch. But I didnt want the kid to suffer.

So we(husband and I) reached out to the ex wife. Fartini is one of those narcs who slams all his exs nonstop. So he showed me her page to show me ugly he thought she is. (He is like that....it was a huge red flag)

She was very understanding. She has to deal with him so she knows what he is like.

So it turned out it was the kids. None of them are autistic. Also they didnt even know he had pawned it in another state. They lent it to him to play tetris. They were not upset.

So I paid to send it back to the kid.

Since Fartini is a narcissistic abuser, he has been shitting himself and raging and lying ever since. Narcs hate losing "control". So he is stuck in this nonstop quest for vengeance.

Being a slobby ass psycho on the internet for years on end seems to be how he will "show" me lol.

He is very obsessed with how he "looks" online....so his narcissistic rotted brain projects that on ALL of us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He licking his lips

Again. Why am I "mad?"

Exactly

He lied about the kid.

The only disability any of them have is their biological father.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah but we are dealing with a specail level of stupid and controlling.

He is still enraged to this very day because it didnt go his way.

He is psychologically crippled by his need for control.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He licking his lips

Again. Why am I "mad?"

But that didnt happen. After I blocked him, he drug it all to the internet and threw a huge fucking fit trying to threaten and manipulate me by blasting "pi", sending threats and wailing about how it belonged to his "autistic kid"

We were gonna ship it. But then he started sending me ultimatums. At that point, he wasn't getting shit.

So we decided to make sure who it belonged to. I was gonna do a whole series of torturing that Switch. But I didnt want the kid to suffer.

So we(husband and I) reached out to the ex wife. Fartini is one of those narcs who slams all his exs nonstop. So he showed me her page to show me ugly he thought she is. (He is like that....it was a huge red flag)

She was very understanding. She has to deal with him so she knows what he is like.

So it turned out it was the kids. None of them are autistic. Also they didnt even know he had pawned it in another state. They lent it to him to play tetris. They were not upset.

Since Fartini is a narcissistic abuser, he has been shitting himself and raging and lying ever since. Narcs hate losing "control". So he is stuck in this nonstop quest for vengeance.

Being a slobby ass psycho on the internet for years on end seems to be how he will "show" me lol.

He is very obsessed with how he "looks" online....so his narcissistic rotted brain projects that on ALL of us.
oh my gawd..... peoples gonna freak out... you getting all personal n shit.

ain't it amazing how some people will come along and scroll past a thousand posts of cretins disparaging your family to isolate on the one where you finally return the favor?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He licking his lips

Again. Why am I "mad?"

oh my gawd..... peoples gonna freak out... you getting all personal n shit.

ain't it amazing how some people will come along and scroll past a thousand posts of cretins disparaging your family to isolate on the one where you finally return the favor?

Everyone knows Flea is a hypocrite with no integrity.

Even the people whose rectums contain her tongue.

My favorite is how she accuses me of "playing victim" but the bitches about how this all impacted HER.

She could have easily squashed it the second he started it. She just hates when I cunt punt her "flame" buddies.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He licking his lips

Again. Why am I "mad?"

Exactly

He lied about the kid.

The only disability any of them have is their biological father.
^^^^^ that post right there?

Shows you why martini had to run begging caskur and flynn for backup

Hell, he even recruited sewagemajor the hurt was so bad.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He licking his lips

Again. Why am I "mad?"

Girl, unless you doing talk to text, save them fingers from arthritis, we all know how it went down lol. That is so 2019 lol. We all remember him getting net dead here then. Those that keep dragging it up, are bored as fuck, and need attention. As long as you dont give the dog attention, it will merely lie on the floor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He licking his lips

Again. Why am I "mad?"

Girl, unless you doing talk to text, save them fingers from arthritis, we all know how it went down lol. That is so 2019 lol. We all remember him getting net dead here then. Those that keep dragging it up, are bored as fuck, and need attention. As long as you dont give the dog attention, it will merely lie on the floor.

Lol its talk to text.

Dude I had no idea you were there :LOL1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

He licking his lips

Again. Why am I "mad?"

Lol its talk to text.

I knew it!!!

Lol, it was everywhere!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He licking his lips

Again. Why am I "mad?"

Yup, and people don't think their little veil of passive aggressive bullshit ain't as see through as cellophane wrap

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He licking his lips

Again. Why am I "mad?"

Lol its talk to text.

I knew it!!!

Lol, it was everywhere!!!

My favorite part was when he brought this shit show here and thought people were gonna support him calling my job.

Then he started whining that that picture made his kids cry thinking that what the kids see on ADULT sites is somehow NOT his responsibility. Of course he got roasted for exposing his kids to upsetting content.

It was a lie of course. ...in his stupid narc brain, he thought people were gonna be shitty with ME because he is a bad irresponsible fucking parent.

He always uses his kids on the internet. In reality he doesnt even know their birthdays(his ex showed me a texts he sent her where he was demanding the kids birthdays for a pretend RO because he was pretending I was stalking him). They are just props to him to use in his trainwreck encounters with women and fodder he uses to try to look like a decent person on the forums.

He is so fucking stupid and psycho.

That's why these sociopath dummies are spazzing about kids. They assume everyone feels the need to "'prove" that kind of shit and kids are objects to them. Not human beings entitled to privacy and dignity.

They are narcs all the way.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
he thought people were gonna be shitty with ME because he is a bad irresponsible fucking parent.

Well, he did manage to convert a few clout chasers to turn on people

Why they believe there's any clout in those walls of dyslexic gibberish is beyond me tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
he thought people were gonna be shitty with ME because he is a bad irresponsible fucking parent.

Well, he did manage to convert a few clout chasers to turn on people

Why they believe there's any clout in those walls of dyslexic gibberish is beyond me tho

You probably didnt watch the video I posted talking about how narcissist disordered people will gravitate to eachother and defend other narcs, did you?

There is a whole psychology behind it.

It's kinda fascinating seeing it play out on the internet.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
10 bucks says all of Flynn’s womb mutants wear dog funnels and have to be walked with a leash when public