Dear @Bastard Factory

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The whole “using the panel” issue is bothering me. I don’t want people looking my location up to prove I’m not someone else.
It’s actually panel abuse.

It’s kind of creepy, btw. If somebody is using a panel to get info like IP’s that’s kind of fucked up.

Here this idiot just compromised this sites integrity. Who is going to register at a site when one of the mods is spewing IP info about one of the members here? Is he selling this info?

Dumbest shit to do on open forum.
Imagine if someone tracked your IP all the way to the bus stop you use to get to and from your child support enforcement hearings

that would just be horrible

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
shampain should start a bid on ebay called "Martini's real IP address"

he might actually get rich off that shit

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
The whole “using the panel” issue is bothering me. I don’t want people looking my location up to prove I’m not someone else.
It’s actually panel abuse.

It’s kind of creepy, btw. If somebody is using a panel to get info like IP’s that’s kind of fucked up.

Here this idiot just compromised this sites integrity. Who is going to register at a site when one of the mods is spewing IP info about one of the members here? Is he selling this info?

Dumbest shit to do on open forum.
Imagine if someone tracked your IP all the way to the bus stop you use to get to and from your child support enforcement hearings

that would just be horrible

Of course it wouldn't, that wid be a liberation for me, and a win-sin fur you. Not really going to happen though is it JooDug?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Shampain was bullshitting. If The Flynn account was truly shared, BF would posted a screen cap as proof.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
He seems a decent bloke, when I have spoken tae him, but he always seemed to me to be bored shitless wiff diss.

The same old cunt's playing the same old games while calling that a worthwhile endeavour.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
But I couldn't care less about Flea. I am discussing players who add value, using the same fucking techniques as Flea always had to resort too.