Dear @Bastard Factory

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The funniest part about this whole thing?

People still think the Flynn account is shared. Every year depending who the butthurt tard is, will throw out an accusation of who they think I am. Ask BEnzo, he's been doing it for years.
:Confused4:"butthurt"???? Somebody mentioned that account was being shared by five people so I checked and your static IPs are suspicious as fuck... As expected you're on a VPN now and no doubt it will strictly be VPN from now on... Nobody is "butthurt" about anything... I couldn't give a shit lol :Confused4:
xgcj4cq.jpg

Sure, crackhead. Which is why you tried bringing it up in hopes of me squealing P.I.

If you don't give a fuck, then why crow about it for the last 6 days?
Whichever Flynn you are, you constantly call me crackhead like it will someday annoy me or do something? I dunno, fuck it..
Hahaha it took me 10 mins to look through your logins and a minute to out you and you're going on about 6 days? Did you just feel like saying 6 or what?
You are absolutely nothing to me, neither hated or liked just nothing and the sooner you and your fellow impersonators realise this the sooner you'll stop quoting me every day like a lovestruck homo, now fuck off crackhead!

That's nice, crackhead.

You forgot to mention you getting jack booted from your soooo very important mod position for a minute.
Another thing you keep repeating hoping one day it'll have some affect on me crackhead, never heard the height of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? RETARD! Crack will do that to ya... haha :facepalm:

Hey crack fiend. Maybe you can try laming me on my i.p. addresses you fucking dolt.

Where is this expose' that exposes me for $80?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

People still think the Flynn account is shared. Every year depending who the butthurt tard is, will throw out an accusation of who they think I am. Ask BEnzo, he's been doing it for years.
:Confused4:"butthurt"???? Somebody mentioned that account was being shared by five people so I checked and your static IPs are suspicious as fuck... As expected you're on a VPN now and no doubt it will strictly be VPN from now on... Nobody is "butthurt" about anything... I couldn't give a shit lol :Confused4:
xgcj4cq.jpg

Sure, crackhead. Which is why you tried bringing it up in hopes of me squealing P.I.

Whichever Flynn you are, you constantly call me crackhead like it will someday annoy me or do something? I dunno, fuck it..
Hahaha it took me 10 mins to look through your logins and a minute to out you and you're going on about 6 days? Did you just feel like saying 6 or what?
You are absolutely nothing to me, neither hated or liked just nothing and the sooner you and your fellow impersonators realise this the sooner you'll stop quoting me every day like a lovestruck homo, now fuck off crackhead!

That's nice, crackhead.

You forgot to mention you getting jack booted from your soooo very important mod position for a minute.
Another thing you keep repeating hoping one day it'll have some affect on me crackhead, never heard the height of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results? RETARD! Crack will do that to ya... haha :facepalm:

Hey crack fiend. Maybe you can try laming me on my i.p. addresses you fucking dolt.

Already been through dat, its got to the stage I am afraid to go into my own inbox, not because I am afraid, but because I don't want to be so bitterly disappointed.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

xgcj4cq.jpg

That's nice, crackhead.

Already been through dat, its got to the stage I am afraid to go into my own inbox, not because I am afraid, but because I don't want to be so bitterly disappointed.
What is fucking wrong with you? Seriously... Such an oddball...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

xgcj4cq.jpg

That's nice, crackhead.

Why is dat, fur asking you to fulfil your duty as a fucking never has been?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

xgcj4cq.jpg

That's nice, crackhead.

Why is dat, fur asking you to fulfil your duty as a fucking never has been?
What????? What a fuckn oddball...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I bet you sleep wiff print outs of your shoutbox posts Complain while masturbating furiously to Wagner.
Don't bet anything oddball, such a strange little man...

You seem scarier, do ye feel scarier?
What? Such an oddball, are your family proud to have such a pecker amongst them?

Yes day are...whit about you half way up Ben Nevis, and neither up nor down.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet you sleep wiff print outs of your shoutbox posts Complain while masturbating furiously to Wagner.
Don't bet anything oddball, such a strange little man...

You seem scarier, do ye feel scarier?
What? Such an oddball, are your family proud to have such a pecker amongst them?

Yes day are...whit asbout you half way up Ben Nevis, and neither up nor down.
I don't even read your trash oddball, thousands of posts without actually saying anything, go you!