Debate 2020 - Biden cries after bitchslap

X

xXx
Site Supporter
seriously ??? You realize you're looking as stupid as trumpF did tonight ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How ?
What did you see that I didn't ? I seen a stupid caveman and an articulate fellow ..

OP
OP
Jeannie

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
biden got steamrolled lol

they should hold the next debate in a slaughterhouse

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I seen a stupid caveman and an articulate fellow ..

Biden? JoePedo? Are ya serious? Would you let that creepy fuck near your kids.... oh wait.... you dont have any do you, kinda hard to shuffle kids around on a moped.

Hows it going btw lol?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Biden? JoePedo? Are ya serious? Would you let that creepy fuck near your kids.... oh wait.... you dont have any do you, kinda hard to shuffle kids around on a moped.

Hows it going btw lol?

Fuck buddy
The only way I know you posted is there's a certain GLARE ... like a mirrored SHINE ... it's the oddest thing

tenor.gif

:LMAO3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
trumps a brawler
bidens a politician

I can tell you like your men fat, soft, wearing mango make up, and wearing a diaper. You got a ton of class hon.
These people can't be argued with. They still think Trump will make them rich, lol.
The reality is Trump owes 100's of millions, maybe more, and he can't pay. Deutsche Bank for one, will be seeking legal action to collect. Then there are the Russian oligarchs! Baha. What a scammer-

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
trumps a brawler
bidens a politician

I can tell you like your men fat, soft, wearing mango make up, and wearing a diaper. You got a ton of class hon.
These people can't be argued with. They still think Trump will make them rich, lol.
The reality is Trump owes 100's of millions, maybe more, and he can't pay. Deutsche Bank for one, will be seeking legal action to collect. Then there are the Russian oligarchs! Baha. What a scammer-

I don’t get it. I’ll never get it. What is it that attracts fools to this lard ass dummy? A $90. Tax credit? Some sort of better life? What?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
trumps a brawler
bidens a politician

I don’t get it. I’ll never get it. What is it that attracts fools to this lard ass dummy? A $90. Tax credit? Some sort of better life? What?
Stock market. Low taxes. Which makes no sense. Fiscal policy can influence markets only in the short term. Long term they will always go back to scale. As far as taxes go, considering all the spending, of course they will go up. No two ways around it.
Then with The Fed not having any weapons in it's arsenal since rates are already at zero, we be fucked.
Economists are already agreeing the Economy will take 3 years to get back to pre-covid levels.
Let these folks believe the Orange Carrot. I believe in truthful numbers.
Wanna fuck up a Trumper? Ask for facts or proof. Pisses them off everytime.
I did that at the Cashew, and you should have seen them b-b-b-bumble back responses. I had to stop, waste of time.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The stock market is a sham. Manipulated by Steve Mnuchin.
The government cannot function without taxes.
As always Benzo, personal opinions are meaningful to the ignorant. Facts and science only gets in the way.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
As far as I understood it, nobody won the debate.
Everybody is just confused an upset.

I did understand (have not seen the debate) that DJ Trump has shown what an asshole he is. :HotFlash:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
The stock market is a sham. Manipulated by Steve Mnuchin.
The government cannot function without taxes.
As always Benzo, personal opinions are meaningful to the ignorant. Facts and science only gets in the way.
Of course. Notice these idiots always go for inflammatory words or violence when cornered?
I love the ones who post up guns. Like they're gonna do anything, lol. These mopeens have never taken a shot in anger in their lives. Heh
The funniest ones are the 'Loks' of the world who hoard armaments and sandbags in their homes waiting for the hoards to attack. The idiots don't realize they'd just get burned out. Point that out and get the b-b-b response again.

Q

Banned
trumps a brawler
bidens a politician

You've got a really important point there... He WILL have to pay those taxes at some time. And the person that will supply him the money will then have a huge control over him. Imagine now that the person has no-good intentions and Trump is president....?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good post Benzo. I’ve had enough. I need some salt water

• Interesting
Reactions: Q

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
trumps a brawler
bidens a politician

You've got a really important point there... He WILL have to pay those taxes at some time. And the person that will supply him the money will then have a huge control over him. Imagine now that the person has no-good intentions and Trump is president....?
Not taxes, man. Real money. He had a cash crunch prior to 2016. He borrowed money. Trump has always had cash problems going back 40 years. He has hard assets, not much liquid, speaking for billionaires, not us regular schlubs.

Q

Banned
trumps a brawler
bidens a politician

I like the theory that people with a low intelligence can finally understand what he says. He says the same thing again and again, using simple words. Probably due to his own lack of intelligence.

And that is different from other politicans, they say the stuff that the less intelligent people of america do not understand. It says nothing to them... Trumps words mean something due to this.
And also due the lack of intelligence, they will believe what he says, even if it is a huge lie.

Q

Banned
Not taxes, man. Real money. He had a cash crunch prior to 2016. He borrowed money. Trump has always had cash problems going back 40 years. He has hard assets, not much liquid, speaking for billionaires, not us regular schlubs.
That makes the problem even worse...

He is second generation rich person.... His dad was the big businessman that made the millions. Then his successor (Donald J.) comes in and feels he should be at least as good as daddy. But since he was not a self-build-man he is not... And to keep up appearances...
Actually the standard story for rich kids. Really sad...
Luckily I was raised by poor people :wink:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
That makes the problem even worse...

He is second generation rich person.... His dad was the big businessman that made the millions. Then his successor (Donald J.) comes in and feels he should be at least as good as daddy. But since he was not a self-build-man he is not... And to keep up appearances...
Actually the standard story for rich kids. Really sad...
Luckily I was raised by poor people :wink:
'Self-built' implies he started from nothing. He didn't. Daddy gave him his start.
Trump is a genius salesman. Quick on his feet with the comebacks. I liked Trump when he was a frequent guest on The Howard Stern Show in the 80's, 90's, early 2000's. Trump is a funny entertainer. It ends there for me.
He's not so funny anymore.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hows it going btw lol?

Fuck buddy
The only way I know you posted is there's a certain GLARE ... like a mirrored SHINE ... it's the oddest thing

tenor.gif

:LMAO3:

Well put your sunglasses on, wouldnt wanna blind ya lol.

Q

Banned
'Self-built' implies he started from nothing. He didn't. Daddy gave him his start.
Yup! Daddy gave him everything, Trump Junior (Donald) is wasting it, because he is not the business man his father was.

Trump is a genius salesman. Quick on his feet with the comebacks. I liked Trump when he was a frequent guest on The Howard Stern Show in the 80's, 90's, early 2000's. Trump is a funny entertainer. It ends there for me.
He's not so funny anymore.
Probably his success now is also due to his being on tv on for example "the Apprentice"... He did create a good impression of himself there. I wonder how realistic it was. Usually shows like that are edited considerably by the editors.
Hence the name "editors" :-)