Debate 2020 - Biden cries after bitchslap

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I seen a stupid caveman and an articulate fellow ..

Biden? JoePedo? Are ya serious? Would you let that creepy fuck near your kids.... oh wait.... you dont have any do you, kinda hard to shuffle kids around on a moped.

Hows it going btw lol?

Do you really believe that? I’m happy to introduce the truth to you. Worn out Southern conspiracies reminds me of THEY? Who the fuck is THEY? Didn’t THEY inform you dollar bills were evil?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I seen a stupid caveman and an articulate fellow ..

Biden? JoePedo? Are ya serious? Would you let that creepy fuck near your kids.... oh wait.... you dont have any do you, kinda hard to shuffle kids around on a moped.

Hows it going btw lol?

Do you really believe that? I’m happy to introduce the truth to you. Worn out Southern conspiracies reminds me of THEY? Who the fuck is THEY? Didn’t THEY inform you dollar bills were evil?

You havent seen the videos I guess.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, I’ve not seen all of it, but what I did see was hilarious, just like here, you can vote but who for, they’re all a bunch of knobends...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Everytime I vote it's always for the person I think will do the least damage and sure would be nice to vote for someone I believe in 100% - - - - - -

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I don't think that's ever going to be possible unless you run yourself for election