Truth bomb for Trump vs Windmills 'Debate'

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So we should tear down more forests and add in another thing that will kill billions of birds?

And we still would need oil. We would just be destroying more nature by setting up enough windmills to actually power everything. That's less land to grow food. Less forests for our ecosystems.... and more dead birds than we already have. And....we still need oil.

Birds bashing into buildings in cities is bad enough.....if we had thousands of windmills now out in the country birds would be dying more. I prefer being outside the cities partly because less animals die out here.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wind mills are a major joke. They're an absolute stain on the scenery and they dont always run. Fossil Fuels and Nuclear will always be far far superior to any of these bullshit green energy sources.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Wind mills are a major joke. They're an absolute stain on the scenery and they dont always run. Fossil Fuels and Nuclear will always be far far superior to any of these bullshit green energy sources.
My ancestors on the Mayflower say you don't know shit about fuck.

450px-the_mayflower_1620_plymouth_mass_615325530874261864616697.jpg

What a Dumb Fuck.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My ancestors on the Mayflower say you don't know shit about fuck.

450px-the_mayflower_1620_plymouth_mass_615325530874261864616697.jpg

What a Dumb Fuck.
The sun doesnt always shine and the wind doesnt always blow, idiot. If you got out and drove passed a wind farm, you'd have some perspective.

Fossil fuels and nuclear enable power generating 24/7/365. NONE of your bullshit renewables do that.

Now show us something cool and go fly your windmill powered 747 around the earth!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Windmills are not green at all. I dont know how anyone could think destroying feilds and forests and building thousands of windmills (that will kill a lot of animals as well) that still requires fossil fuels to keep them cleaned and maintained could be green.

Its greenwashing.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The best thing we can do is get energy Independence so we arent buying oil from across the globe.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Food is up 30%

Gas 50%

people are dying & MINORITIES are struggling more than ever before

and this fucking spastic is worrying about what Trump said about birds

need any other proof liberalism is a mental disorder?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Windmills are aswesome. Long live windmills.

#TrumpIsAMaroon

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

#TrumpIsAMaroon
Too bad they dont live all that long:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So we should tear down more forests and add in another thing that will kill billions of birds?

And we still would need oil. We would just be destroying more nature by setting up enough windmills to actually power everything. That's less land to grow food. Less forests for our ecosystems.... and more dead birds than we already have. And....we still need oil.

Birds bashing into buildings in cities is bad enough.....if we had thousands of windmills now out in the country birds would be dying more. I prefer being outside the cities partly because less animals die out here.

Please link to stats that tell us birds die in substantial numbers because of windmills.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Please link to stats that tell us birds die in substantial numbers because of windmills.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hey there --- what a are a couple of birds who get sliced and diced by a windmill

c'mon

but chop down a tree tho and lotus will shit all over herself

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
hey there --- what a are a couple of birds who get sliced and diced by a windmill

c'mon

You miss the point, Einstein. Between dogs, electrical wires, and windows, far, far more birds are killed by non-windmills. I don't see any of you cons bellyaching about that shit. HYPOCRITS

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

|Did you read the article? Notice where they talk about dogs and electrical wires killing birds in greater numbers? Add windows to that, and, well, you do the math...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sez the hypocrite that throws a "he committed murder" tantrum when a child defends himself against pedophiles but happily supports murdering innocent children in the womb

hahahahahahahahaha -- you really can't make this level of stupid up

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

c'mon

You miss the point, Einstein. Between dogs, electrical wires, and windows, far, far more birds are killed by non-windmills. I don't see any of you cons bellyaching about that shit. HYPOCRITS
I frankly dont give a fuck about the birds, idiot. Its YOU hypocrite assholes that are always yammering about da earf!!!! I know this though: A coal fired power plant has a MUCH smaller footprint than a solar or wind farm generating the same power AND doesnt kill as many birds! It also is a source of CO2, which instead of being a pollutant, is actually plant fertilizer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

|Did you read the article? Notice where they talk about dogs and electrical wires killing birds in greater numbers? Add windows to that, and, well, you do the math...
Of course I read it. Tell me, stupid bitch, did YOU comprehend the part where it says the numbers killed by windmills are likely FAR higher than reported?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lotus, come on. Look how birds die because of buildings.

What do you think will happen when we build thousands of wind mills and take up all that land? Of COURSE birds are going to be flying into blades.

We dont have stats on this because we havent done it as of right now. Just think about it though.

Please dont make it political.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We likely need a hybrid approach to gradually wean us off fossil fuels.

Admittedly tho...it was a mistake by the Biden administration to think that a massive Energy Power like the United States could abruptly switch to alternate sources of energy overnight.

They wanted a 'tomorrow' that doesn't exist yet.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Admittedly tho...it was a mistake by the Biden administration to think that a massive Energy Power like the United States could abruptly switch to alternate sources of energy overnight.

They wanted a 'tomorrow' that exist yet.
Coal, Natural Gas, Nuclear. Thats Tri Hybrid right there!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....pollute the earth, use up whatever remaining resources we have so there's nothing left for future generations. ..yeah that's smart.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

....pollute the earth, use up whatever remaining resources we have so there's nothing left for future generations. ..yeah that's smart.

Everyone.....the vast majority of everyone ....would be happy to switch over to a more ecofriendly way.

The problem isnt that people dont care. The problem is it's not being discussed honestly and many of the "solutions" are not actually going to help and it's going to make energy unaffordable.

It's all entirely to benefit wealthy corps. There isnt much benefit to the environment and it's going to harm the lower classes.

Not to mention the green progressive politicains? Have you seen them with bottles Waters and plastic trash and how they dont even FAKE caring while living their lives publically?

If you cared about the environment .....why would you want windmills? You know how many windmills it would take to power everything? And you still need fossil fuels. And the land required. That's less forest. Less farming land. Less wild life because you are taking away habitat and yes.....birds are gonna be flying into them. Birds fly into windmills now. Imagine thousands of windmills.

I do not see at all how windmills are any sort of solution.

The first thing we need is honest discussion and people who actually care about it for real. As long as these issues are partisan.....people are way too tribal to genuinely care.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You fucking tard, the earth will be gone before that ever happens.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I wanted to put a wind generator in my backyard. Because of the local geography and prevailing winds, I get an almost constant push of air across the pond behind my house. The shape of the small lake and the configuration of the homes around it squeeze the air between my property and my neighbor's to the south so there's almost always enough of a breeze to turn a small windmill. Enough to generate enough electricity for my house anyway, fuck everyone else.

Anyway, I looked into it and the permitting alone would have cost around 10k, not to mention the regulations stipulating that the wind generator must be at least 10 meters high, which would have put it above the sweetspot for the winds and etc ... etc ...

So I said fuck it and developed a compulsion to turn off the lights in the house whenever I found someone had left them on.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

#TrumpIsAMaroon

Windmills are shit. My family let a company put 4 of them on the homestead.

They're prone to failure in cold weather, icing up and battery loss, erupting in fire, and they kill larger birds.

They're eyesores and the manufacture and replacement is bad for the environment.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Didn’t Texas have a bunch of those things that froze up not too long ago?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter