Libs are incapable of reasoned debate

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep.

The only ones capable are more centrist and able to see and understand where others are coming from. And coherently express their own stance.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You admire the lamest people. After today, your hero takes the cake. I enjoy these hearings, because people tell the truth, under oath. They should be arresting the ignorant excuse for a twice impeached one term president. Aren’t you embarrassed for backing such a ridiculous crook?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
You admire the lamest people. After today, your hero takes the cake. I enjoy these hearings, because people tell the truth, under oath. They should be arresting the ignorant excuse for a twice impeached one term president. Aren’t you embarrassed for backing such a ridiculous crook?
They won't arrest Him because they cannot prove He committed any crime.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
meanwhile 79% of all planned parenthood surgical centers are within walking distance of a minority neighborhood

and now the racists are exposing their true racism in their venom against Thomas

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They won't arrest Him because they cannot prove He committed any crime.
Libtards want him arrested for making them cry. Lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Absolutely no one was or is as fucked up as Trump. He really did it this time.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Absolutely no one was or is as fucked up as Trump. He really did it this time.

17c51574591fe020.jpg