Decide For Yourself - The Evidence in Clear

So Prowler was nicknamed "Sandusky"???????

Very interesting.

Pedo's act outraged to cover their own bad behavior.

How bout that?
 
Last edited:
So Prowler was nicknamed "Sandusky"??????

Very interesting.

Pedo's act outraged to cover their own bad behavior.

How bout that?
I dunno Jackdusky tell us moaaar
 
Dance some more for me child toucher.

I got you posting every 30 seconds now.

Must be quite a sugar high?
Oi!!! Jackdusky you sound like you need a gymnast
 
More like prowldusky. Wtf is he doing around young boys?

He even posta about it
Prowldusky?? As opposed to Jackdusky?? Nope!! Jackdusky is solid gold BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
I dunno Jackdusky tell us moaaar
fishing-swallog.gif
 
Last edited:
Why is he around minors? He has no children.
Cmon lily, Yoire hanging out with a potential pedo, it’s not been proven he didn’t poast what prowlers says, I get ypu hate prowler but fuck don’t let it blind you, you have kids ffs
 
Cmon lily, Yoire hanging out with a potential pedo, it’s not been proven he didn’t poast what prowlers says, I get ypu hate prowler but fuck don’t let it blind you, you have kids ffs

He has no kids. Men don't much like being around kids that aren't theirs.

We all know that's true. Shit some dads even avoid their own.

He is suspect especially after his bj comment about an 8 year old boy