Did Trump COMPLETELY Lose the Black Vote with this Comment?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
...thought it was a dumb thing to say:

And the interviewer was all over him.

He seems very racist, but that's just my opinion.

Any thoughts? Did it come across as bad as it seems?

Or am I just imagining things?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not all, probably most, especially black women.

He's a bigot, no doubt about it. It's bad, but his supporters will pretend it's nothing.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
“Hey black people, let me aks you a question, does my gold sneaks look fly?”

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
Trump had to know that would be an at least somewhat hostile room but he showed up anyway. That should count for something even among people who can't stand him.

Say what you will about the content of his responses and about Trump in general but at least he was totally himself. The comments and answers he gave were 100% Trumpian, for better or worse.

I doubt he lost any voters because people who might vote for Trump weren't surprised by anything he said. All the fuss in the corporate media about his contentious exchanges with the interviewers is intended for the parts of their audience who already hate Trump anyway. It's merely reaffirming a perception they already have.

Just as Trump's answers weren't for the people in that auditorium; they were for an audience who expected him to say exactly those kinds of things and they weren't disappointed.

Ultimately it's not going to have much effect one way or the other.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump had to know that would be an at least somewhat hostile room but he showed up anyway. That should count for something even among people who can't stand him.

Say what you will about the content of his responses and about Trump in general but at least he was totally himself. The comments and answers he gave were 100% Trumpian, for better or worse.

I doubt he lost any voters because people who might vote for Trump weren't surprised by anything he said. All the fuss in the corporate media about his contentious exchanges with the interviewers is intended for the parts of their audience who already hate Trump anyway. It's merely reaffirming a perception they already have.

Just as Trump's answers weren't for the people in that auditorium; they were for an audience who expected him to say exactly those kinds of things and they weren't disappointed.

I have something in common with Trump then, you are a sanctimonious blow hard. Those are my words and you can’t take that away from me!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
...thought it was a dumb thing to say:

And the interviewer was all over him.

He seems very racist, but that's just my opinion.

Any thoughts? Did it come across as bad as it seems?

Or am I just imagining things?

You see, I think where he went wrong here...
"...she was black"
That implies that she had been black but somehow no longer is.

To correct this, and smooth everything over nicely he might revise the question/statement.

"I didn't know she is black."

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Trump's comment asking whether she identifies as Indian or Black was like Apartheid era South Africa which divided different races, Black, White, Colored (Indian), Asian (Chinese).

It revealed how uncomfortable he actually is around Black people and perhaps other minorities as well.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Trump's comment asking whether she identifies as Indian or Black was like Apartheid era South Africa which divided different races, Black, White, Colored (Indian), Asian (Chinese).

It revealed how uncomfortable he actually is around Black people and perhaps other minorities as well.

If they “butter his bagel” he’ll let them hang out in the Oval Office

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Not all, probably most, especially black women.

He's a bigot, no doubt about it. It's bad, but his supporters will pretend it's nothing.
I always assumed that Kamala Harris was Black, even before I became aware that she had an East Indian Mother.

She looks more Black/African than she does Indian.

So at first glance I'd say looking at her...yeah that woman is Black.

But she can rightfully claim that she is East Indian or Black or both.

Contrary to Trump's claims there is no attempt at misrepresenting herself.

All she'd have to do is take a blood test to prove her ancestry which is beyond any reasonable doubt, sufficiently African.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I always assumed that Kamala Harris was Black, even before I became aware that she had an East Indian Mother.

She looks more Black/African than she does Indian.

So at first glance I'd say looking at her...yeah that woman is Black.

But she can rightfully claim that she is East Indian or Black or both.

Contrary to Trump's claims there is no attempt at misrepresenting herself.

All she'd have to do is take a blood test to prove her ancestry which is beyond any reasonable doubt, sufficiently African.
And the end of the day who cares?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Apologist for bigotry.

Wow, only more reason to respect you and your ideology. :sarcasm1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Like I said yesterday, as a "minority" myself, I like how white males get to be the deciders of others' identities.
In a country of whites meh, I’m shure in Iran for example white males aren’t making any decisions, prolly the same in other countries

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In a country of whites meh, I’m shure in Iran for example white males aren’t making any decisions, prolly the same in other countries

Yes, that is the context. It's about Kamala Harris' identity. You're right, we're not in Cambodia, Kenya or Egypt.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes, that’s the thing about being a fella
We get to run tings

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Without TRUMP AMERICA CAN NEVER BE GREAT AGAIN!. They will all perish quicker than the JEWS in the WWE2

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I'm a little concerned about Faerie Anne, I worry for her safety in an all male environment.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
NygrPS9.png