DisneyWorld clinging to mask mandate

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unfortunately, these libtarded assclowns still require worthless masks in line whereas freedom loving Universal doesnt. On the good side, not many faggits here today.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, they've ruined the Pirates ride. No pirates chasing women any longer, only women chasing pirates with brooms and rolling pins. As if that bullshit would really happen. Next update will be butt pirates!

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
EYKUC6eXgAEdSjk.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Unfortunately, these libtarded assclowns still require worthless masks in line whereas freedom loving Universal doesnt. On the good side, not many faggits here today.
Didn't they also mandate that snow white needs to have testicles in order to make admin comfortable

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn't they also mandate that snow white needs to have testicles in order to make admin comfortable
Have you looked into genital reconstruction surgery?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Have you looked into genital reconstruction surgery?
No, I'm not a faggot who wants such a thing. CHeck with that misfit bildo

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You realise that Jews bought out Disney, right Lokmar? Jews love woke PC faggotry.
Loks so annoying, he's one of us right up until the Jews... I don't get it... =(

It's the Christian Zionist teachings that he follows which are the problem, many American right wingers are indoctrinated with this religious Jew-loving nonsense unfortunately.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, I'm happy to report that Its A Small World still has a shit ton of racism! Still has chinks with slant eyes, jigs in grass skirts, and much much more. Thank the Lord Rome wasnt built in a day and nether will libtopia!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Went to Splash Mountain and was pleased to see that even though they've removed some refrences to Song of the South, there were still burnt niggers, flaming crosses, and slaves begging for their lives everywhere! #RACISMLIVES!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sounds like y’all miss Disneyland. After all the place is full of kids. Makes sense.