Doctor: 62% of my patients who took the MRNA Vaccine will likely be dead in 3 years

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean we dont BELIEVE the world is round. We KNOW it is. Because critical analysis of scientific data tells us this. We dont "believe" water is wet.

So people who say "believe in science" are not to be taken seriously. That's cult language. Science is a collection of data from which to understand the natural world......its not a system of beliefs.

This tendency the left has for playing medical doctor and thumping science like a bible is embarrassing and frightening. No.....you guys are not experts because you vote left. In fact, you are less qualified because you voted left. You cant properly make decisions ffs.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

You Einstein’s aren’t listening

Science isnt a belief system. It's just data. You dont "believe in science".

Anytime you see those words, you should disregard what you are reading. You are not getting science now......you are getting politics. It's an agenda. Its NOT science.

Listen to no one but your doctor. Weigh the risks and benefits with a medical professional.

Sorry but getting someone political persond "beliefs in science" is insanely irresponsible and this shit is doing enough damage to the public.

Dovey based on the number of posts you make each day and your wacky devotion to the deadbeat dwarf, it’s hard to take you seriously

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Anytime you see those words, you should disregard what you are reading. You are not getting science now......you are getting politics. It's an agenda. Its NOT science.

Listen to no one but your doctor. Weigh the risks and benefits with a medical professional.

Sorry but getting someone political persond "beliefs in science" is insanely irresponsible and this shit is doing enough damage to the public.

Dovey based on the number of posts you make each day and your wacky devotion to the deadbeat dwarf, it’s hard to take you seriously

If I were supporting your bias youd be applauding it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

If I were supporting your bias youd be applauding it.
or if you provided him with the contact information for a child under the age of 12

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess y’all don’t get the fact that you’re virus spreaders. As I said fatso and his wife took it, so it can’t be a Trump thing. Stupidity?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well I dont buy into that kind of thing, Sea.

You should NOT make private medical decisions based on politics.

If your "beliefs" tell you people who do not to take a vaccine.....that's not even all the way approved....are "disease spreaders", that's your belief. You cannot and should not expect anyone to take a drug of any sort because of them. That is coercion. And if you use coercion in something that can cause harm we dont know about yet....that's an ethics error.

Not until solid data supports it. And shows it's even harmful.

So far you can still spread it, vaccine or not.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

If your "beliefs" tell you people who do not to take a vaccine.....that's not even all the way approved....are "disease spreaders", that's your belief. You cannot and should not expect anyone to take a drug of any sort because of them.

wait... I thought the vaccine was now only to prevent you from dying

what's with these morons and their ever moving goal posts

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If your "beliefs" tell you people who do not to take a vaccine.....that's not even all the way approved....are "disease spreaders", that's your belief. You cannot and should not expect anyone to take a drug of any sort because of them.

wait... I thought the vaccine was now only to prevent you from dying

what's with these morons and their ever moving goal posts

Well they are being given information that is bent in favor of the pharmaceutical companies producing the vaccine.

Several of them are actually working in legacy media. It's a ghoulish and unethical conflict of interest.

Combine that with what they've been sold about "the right". Its just bad.

I prefer to tell the truth more than just talk shit. That's pretty agitating......its the point lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey fuckwads, the thread was over after the second post.

HOFFE = NUTBALL

Nothing more need be said, unless you wanna look like a nutball yourself.
Look idiot, the vaccine is known to cause more of a reaction in people than any other vaccine regularly distributed.

Look imbecile, HOFFE = NUTBALL.
Look Monster, not having a nose = stay the fuck in doors so you don't scare the kids

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1626887359543.jpg

Corporate media says.....only naughty Republicans are "disease spreaders".

Smh it's so cartoonish how hypocritical they are.