Doctor: 62% of my patients who took the MRNA Vaccine will likely be dead in 3 years

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@Joe you need to watch this and get yourself checked after the symptoms you've described;

A medical doctor (Dr. Charles Hoffe) discovers the mechanism for how mRNA vaccines damaged the blood vessels in his vaccinated patients. (causing blood clots, strokes, heart failure)

Points worth noting:
  • 62% of his patients who received mRNA vaccines showed damage in their blood vessels.
  • The micro blood clotting caused by the mRNA vaccines permanently damages capillaries and other blood vessels.
  • Dr. Hoffe estimates that many of these patients, who have showed damage to their blood vessels, will be dead within 3 years.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Hoffe = Nutball

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

54 adverse events out of 1.85M doses in B.C. so far
More recently, Lytton, B.C., family physician Dr. Charles Hoffe published another letter to Henry on the website of the anti-vaccine group Vaccine Choice Canada, making numerous unproven and false claims about COVID-19 vaccines.

Hoffe claimed in his letter, dated April 5, that after administering the Moderna shot to community members, he believes "this vaccine is quite clearly more dangerous than COVID-19."

The B.C. Centre for Disease Control publishes
on adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination, and as of May 1, a total of 54 serious health events, including anaphylaxis, seizure and possible neurological effects, were reported out of 1.85 million doses administered. That's a rate of about 0.002 per cent.

While four people have died within 30 days of receiving one of those 1.85 million shots, none of those deaths are believed to be the result of the vaccine. In comparison, 1,622 people have died of COVID-19 in B.C. out of 136,100 confirmed cases.

Hoffe's letter also echoes a common but thoroughly debunked talking point used in conspiracy theorist circles that suggests mRNA vaccines are actually a form of "experimental gene modification therapy."

These vaccines, which include the COVID-19 shots from Pfizer and Moderna,

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hoffe = Nutball

More recently, Lytton, B.C., family physician Dr. Charles Hoffe published another letter to Henry on the website of the anti-vaccine group Vaccine Choice Canada, making numerous unproven and false claims about COVID-19 vaccines.

Hoffe claimed in his letter, dated April 5, that after administering the Moderna shot to community members, he believes "this vaccine is quite clearly more dangerous than COVID-19."

on adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination, and as of May 1, a total of 54 serious health events, including anaphylaxis, seizure and possible neurological effects, were reported out of 1.85 million doses administered. That's a rate of about 0.002 per cent.

While four people have died within 30 days of receiving one of those 1.85 million shots, none of those deaths are believed to be the result of the vaccine. In comparison, 1,622 people have died of COVID-19 in B.C. out of 136,100 confirmed cases.

Hoffe's letter also echoes a common but thoroughly debunked talking point used in conspiracy theorist circles that suggests mRNA vaccines are actually a form of "experimental gene modification therapy."

Hey, you brain dead idiot, is the concern gene alteration or DEATH? Lemme know. PWN3D!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LOL it makes no difference to me either way as I haven't taken the shot nor do I plan to.....

However, I find it hard to believe that these health professionals would knowingly spread disinfo and jeopardise their careers.

I think it's more a case of the mainstream media entering damage limitation mode and attempting to delegitimise the message being spread by doctors who have concerns about the vaccination.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well at least my husband has a decent life insurance policy.

If he croaks and they refuse to pay out because he took a non approved vaccine.....I'm gonna be pissed as fuck.

I'll have to bury him in the yard and write cryptic songs about it :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hoffe = Nutball

Hey, you brain dead idiot, is the concern gene alteration or DEATH? Lemme know. PWN3D!

Useful idiots gotta wait for the Ministry of Truth to update their propaganda based on what's actually being said.

He will probably be able to spit out an article "debunking" todays claims in about 3 months. Whenever the corporatists catch up.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hoffe = Nutball

Useful idiots gotta wait for the Ministry of Truth to update their propaganda based on what's actually being said.

He will probably be able to spit out an article "debunking" todays claims in about 3 months. Whenever the corporatists catch up.
This hollifag cunt is so disingenuous it aint funny! Its 100% deflection, 100% of the time. Same with lotus. These dumb leftist assholes created most of the resistance themselves. They shoulda rolled it out and simply let the people decide without all the propaganda. I guarantee you they'd have 20% more people getting it if they hadnt acted all jack booted about it.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Hey fuckwads, the thread was over after the second post.

HOFFE = NUTBALL

Nothing more need be said, unless you wanna look like a nutball yourself.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

HOFFE = NUTBALL

Look idiot, the vaccine is known to cause more of a reaction in people than any other vaccine regularly distributed.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

HOFFE = NUTBALL

Look idiot, the vaccine is known to cause more of a reaction in people than any other vaccine regularly distributed.

Look imbecile, HOFFE = NUTBALL.
Is the vaccine more or less safe than other vaccines? Yes or no?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

HOFFE = NUTBALL

Look imbecile, HOFFE = NUTBALL.

You’re going way over his head amigo.
Maybe you know if adverse reactions are more common from the covid vaccine? Care to answer?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

HOFFE = NUTBALL

rather look like a nutball than a guy with a toilet in the middle of his face.

BOOM

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey Levulgar

this thread will be ""over"" when you can sneeze without your rubber fucking nose becoming a dangerous projectile.

Piss off you circus freak

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Listen fuckwads, Levon said the thread is over dangit. CASE IS CLOSED.

The only thing that's ""over"" when it comes to levon is him looking like a normal human being

Let's do a fair thing real quick. See how it goes.

Hey @Levon 2 things. I want you think about this. K?

1. The second post didnt actually address the claims in the first. That was pointed out

And

2. On what basis do you call this Hoffee a "nutball"?

Because in todays Orwellian world where everyone who goes against the corporate decided narrative is a nutball, a conspiracy theorist, a racist, et......you can surely see how just calling someone something doesnt actually mean anything.

I remember not so long ago that anyone laying down the lab leak claim was a nutjob.

So can you back this claim with anything NOT from a media source? If you can I'm sure we would be interested in seeing it. It's a safe place.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Looks like the virus is really spiking in FloriDUH. Big surprise huh?

No one is worried about stopping something that cannot be stopped.

How many of those cases are severe? How many hospitalizations?

We dont focus on positive influenza tests like we do with Covid......because the flu doesnt benefit the government.

We should ONLY be testing people who present with symptoms at the doctor or ER.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you think they make a vaccine that will make sewage major stop lusting after children?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You Einstein’s aren’t listening

Science isnt a belief system. It's just data. You dont "believe in science".

Anytime you see those words, you should disregard what you are reading. You are not getting science now......you are getting politics. It's an agenda. Its NOT science.

Listen to no one but your doctor. Weigh the risks and benefits with a medical professional.

Sorry but getting someone political persond "beliefs in science" is insanely irresponsible and this shit is doing enough damage to the public.