Does anyone feel sick

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
When they see a letter from the IRS in their “informed mail delivery” app? I swear I start googling the letter address and check Reddit just to ease my mind.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
When they see a letter from the IRS in their “informed mail delivery” app? I swear I start googling the letter address and check Reddit just to ease my mind.
Ive had a few phish letters in my email.. Im Canadian so the tax mans not as menacing but still irkd me

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
There are two kind of crooks that will rob you,one has a gun and the other has a pen - - - - - -

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
IRS? I thought that guy had retired.

iu

• Winner
Reactions: X

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally, I feel fine though my right upper arm was sore yesterday from my first covid vaccination. VA is doing a good job rolling out the jabs where as California state governor Gavin Newsome still doesn't seem to know how to roll out the vaccines in an orderly and coherent manner. The guy is just incompetent.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Personally, I feel fine though my right upper arm was sore yesterday from my first covid vaccination. VA is doing a good job rolling out the jabs where as California state governor Gavin Newsome still doesn't seem to know how to roll out the vaccines in an orderly and coherent manner. The guy is just incompetent.

You talking about VA the state, or the hospital? Cause here in VA, the South West part has been complaining of not getting doses. All the doses have mostly been given to the Northern part. We getting doses, but not like the other part of the state.... where his voters are.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
VA = Veterans Administration and it is run by the federal government. They've done a great job rolling the vaccine out and actually getting it into arms of vets who are covered by the VA. It is not just here in San Diego because I have a friend who moved to Missouri and he got his a month ago despite only being 40. They started with the 65 and over crowd and are now doing the 40 and over crowd with 30 and overs being the next at bat.

They seem to be using the Moderna vaccine as their standard with Phizer being the back up for people who medically can't take the Moderna one (which seems to be people with shellfish allergies). If you have VA then call your local office and sign up for the vaccine.