Dove, your Hysterical Abortion Hoax story is a fucking hoax, stay away from wackadoodle media Blogs and Videos for god's sake.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
The issue with the report is she reported the rapist was 17.

Yanno you guys dont even know what you are criticizing yet there you sick bitching about bullshit.

And you still cant see the problems in this saga and that's the most disturbing part.
She (The Dr.) is not law enforcement, she is in Indiana, she filed all the Government "Red Tape" as required by Indiana Law. The crime and and the rapist are in Ohio where the Ohio LE have been on the case since before The Republican Bullshit Machine started their fear and hate campaign, the bad guy had already confessed and was in custody.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
The issue with the report is she reported the rapist was 17.

Yanno you guys dont even know what you are criticizing yet there you sick bitching about bullshit.

And you still cant see the problems in this saga and that's the most disturbing part.
She (The Dr.) is not law enforcement, she is in Indiana, she filed all the Government "Red Tape" as required by Indiana Law. The crime and and the rapist are in Ohio where the Ohio LE have been on the case since before The Republican Bullshit Machine started their fear and hate campaign, the bad guy had already confessed and was in custody.
PS, just to be clear, there has been no evidence presented so far, suggesting the perp was Transgender either.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@The Countess did you get a cat yet?

Look at that skill ♡

Hubby won’t let me. My daughter is asking for one now so he might change his mind.

Look at that skill ♡

Hubby won’t let me. My daughter is asking for one now so he might change his mind.

She's asking for an abortion?

You’re terribly fucking stupid you know

You don't possess the proper credentials to make that determination, you fat bottomed boy.

efCDKPl.jpeg

Poor pitiful Stubby.

You spastics don’t even know what a woman is and you wanna talk about lacking credentials you dick gobbling retard?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Look at that skill ♡

Look at that skill ♡

You don't possess the proper credentials to make that determination, you fat bottomed boy.

efCDKPl.jpeg

Poor pitiful Stubby.

You spastics don’t even know what a woman is and you wanna talk about lacking credentials you dick gobbling retard?

Get up off of your fat ass and go for a walk, or take your Thigh Master out of it's package and get busy with it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Look at that skill ♡

Look at that skill ♡

efCDKPl.jpeg

Poor pitiful Stubby.

Get up off of your fat ass and go for a walk, or take your Thigh Master out of it's package and get busy with it.

You mad, noodles?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
The form Bernard filed with the state shows the girl was 6 weeks pregnant at the time of her abortion.

The form indicates the doctor did not know the age of the "father." In such cases, doctors are required to enter an "approximate age," according to a person familiar with the electronic filing system. Bernard entered "17."

IndyStar obtained copies of all pregnancy termination forms submitted to the state health department from June 24, the day of the U.S. Supreme Court decision, to July 11, 2022. The 10-year-old victim is among seven patients younger than 18 who received abortion care in Indiana during the time period. She's also the youngest to receive care, and the only juvenile whose abortion was listed as the result of abuse, according to the documents.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why are Trumptards voluntarily mentally retarded?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Look at that skill ♡

Look at that skill ♡

efCDKPl.jpeg

Poor pitiful Stubby.

You mad, noodles?

You a disgusting fat body, Chubby Stubby?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This is good in one sense but in another sense it isn't so good. Lawyers must be rubbing their greedy mitts together. This won't be the first wronged doctor and they know the public won't stand for doctors to be the new boogy man and will raise money defending them.

Do you see where I am coming from?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The form Bernard filed with the state shows the girl was 6 weeks pregnant at the time of her abortion.

The form indicates the doctor did not know the age of the "father." In such cases, doctors are required to enter an "approximate age," according to a person familiar with the electronic filing system. Bernard entered "17."

IndyStar obtained copies of all pregnancy termination forms submitted to the state health department from June 24, the day of the U.S. Supreme Court decision, to July 11, 2022. The 10-year-old victim is among seven patients younger than 18 who received abortion care in Indiana during the time period. She's also the youngest to receive care, and the only juvenile whose abortion was listed as the result of abuse, according to the documents.

How are you NOT getting the problem here? No one is arguing what you just posted.

Okay Admin so you dont see anything wrong here? Knowing that mother fucking KNEW the 27 year old rapist and didnt do anything about it until she knew the girl was pregnant?

You dont see the problem with the fact the mother is DEFENDING the rapist?

You dont see the problem that the girl could have gotten the abortion under medical exception right there in OH but instead went to an abortionist in Indianna who conveniently reported the "fathet"(rapist) was a 17 year old minor? That police were not directly notified?

Again all you guys give a fuck about is abortion propaganda and politcs. You are now intentionally ignoring all the information except what you believe justifies this.

The state should have taken custody of that girl right in the clinic, the "doctor" shouldn't have allowed that mother to leave with that girl. You dont think the abortionist not even knowing the age of the person who raped the girl but yet releasing the girl back to a CLEARLY fucked up mother is just not a problem at all. And that's fucked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FVo7O5p.jpeg

God dammit kid, get back in your stroller!

Again you intentionally ignore all the programs, charities and outreaches that help women in crisis because all you give a fuck about is politcs.

Call a democrat to have that baby thrown in a dumpster, right? It shouldnt be alive, look at it suffer on the ground!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is good in one sense but in another sense it isn't so good. Lawyers must be rubbing their greedy mitts together. This won't be the first wronged doctor and they know the public won't stand for doctors to be the new boogy man and will raise money defending them.

Do you see where I am coming from?

She reported the child was raped by a minor and admits she didnt know the age of the "father"

She released that girl back to the mother and the abuser and she went and used it as a pro abortion article about why Roe being overturned was apparently bad. Even though the girl could have been taken care of in OH.

When I was raped and taken to the hospital and the rapist was unknown they didnt let me go home. They put me in a mental health facility and investigated my family. This is what SHOULD have happened.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I swear to god. Abortion supporters dont care if a girl is raped too death as long she gets abortions. I'm not talking about Cascur in talking about leftists.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Once upon a time rapists were hung. Now they (authorities) couldn't care less although I have noticed detectives investigation rape and murder are seriously affected seeing what they find.

There is NO justification for allowing a 10 yr old to carry a pregnancy Dove. That is a life threatening situation for a ten year old.

Many animals that are raped in their first heat season and become pregnant don't make it. It is why breeders make sure their pets don't procreate before maturity. They die from things like retained afterbirths and infection.

A fully grown fetus would rip the insides of a child and that child may never be able to have children later on in life. You can't be serious defending pro-life mantra on that 10 year old.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Once upon a time rapists were hung. Now they (authorities) couldn't care less although I have noticed detectives investigation rape and murder are seriously affected seeing what they find.

There is NO justification for allowing a 10 yr old to carry a pregnancy Dove. That is a life threatening situation for a ten year old.

Many animals that are raped in their first heat season and become pregnant don't make it. It is why breeders make sure their pets don't procreate before maturity. They die from things like retained afterbirths and infection.

A fully grown fetus would rip the insides of a child and that child may never be able to have children later on in life. You can't be serious defending pro-life mantra on that 10 year old.

I wish my words were read before my posts challanged.

I've said more then once, a pregnant ten year old is a medical emergency. It is absolutely a medical exception and a regular OB would have removed the embryo in a hospital, where she would have gone state custody and placed in foster care while the mother was investigated.

There was NO NEED to drag this child to an Indianna abortionist who was perfectly okay with not knowing the age of the father.....and then while not knowing the age record it as the rapist was another minor, release the girl back to mother and then go on to use the incident as politcal fodder.

That scum bag mother is defending the rapist. She KNEW the child was being raped by that man. She never alerted a single authority up until the girl turned up 6 weeks pregnant.

If you didnt know your child was being raped that young how would you even catch a pregnancy that early and why wouldnt you be in a hospital demanding police intervention?

Do you see the problems with this case? The abortion isnt even part of the problem here. An abortion clinic wouldnt even be required for a case like this. This has no impact at all on whether or not elective abortion is banned or regulated because this is not an elective abortion.

This girl should have been removed ASAP. You get a pregnant 10 year old in your facility you dont just be like "Oh well, I dont know the age of the rapist so I'll just mark he was a minor and let the girl go home....good luck kid. Lemme call the media now and smear Republicans! Thanks for the opportunity!".

That child was taken right back to the abuse.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How are you NOT getting the problem here? No one is arguing what you just posted.

Okay Admin so you dont see anything wrong here? Knowing that mother fucking KNEW the 27 year old rapist and didnt do anything about it until she knew the girl was pregnant?

You dont see the problem that the girl could have gotten the abortion under medical exception right there in OH but instead went to an abortionist in Indianna who conveniently reported the "fathet"(rapist) was a 17 year old minor? That police were not directly notified?

Again all you guys give a fuck about is abortion propaganda and politcs. You are now intentionally ignoring all the information except what you believe justifies this.

The state should have taken custody of that girl right in the clinic, the "doctor" shouldn't have allowed that mother to leave with that girl. You dont think the abortionist not even knowing the age of the person who raped the girl but yet releasing the girl back to a CLEARLY fucked up mother is just not a problem at all. And that's fucked.

He was probably having regular sex with the 10 year old. No one knows all the details.

The child is being protected... not the sexual abuser. The least the public knows the less the child will be taunted at school.

We are not supposed to know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He was probably having regular sex with the 10 year old. No one knows all the details.

The child is being protected... not the sexual abuser. The least the public knows the less the child will be taunted at school.

We are not supposed to know.

No, medical professionals are literally TRAINED and are MANDATED to take custody and get authorities involved when they see signs of abuse.

It's not what the public knows. It's about what that abortionists didnt know and the fact she was okay with NOT knowing and returned a 10 year old back into a situation where she was going to continue to be abused and then the abortionist used it as fodder in a media article.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So answer this.

Let's say you are the abortionist and this pregnant 10 year old is brought to you. And the fucking mom claims "I dunno....I dont know who did this".....so you dont know shit about this little girl got in that condition.

Why would you chose to make the report and claim the rapist was 17......when you dont know....2 days after releasing the girl back to a mother who is at the LEAST negligent enough to not know her daughter was assaulted at fucking NINE?

Nine year olds dont just run the streets unsupervised. They dont go to parties. They dont hang out. These are children who shouldnt be able to missing in action long enough to be raped.

There is more than enough unknowns here where the doctor should made have made a huge fuss. Getting in touch with the authorities and doing what shes MANDATED to do.

Doctors, teachers, daycare workers, all public servants are responsible for reporting and intervening on suspected abuse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We really need to just straight up ban abortion. Because there is no way at it's ever going to be ethical.

How awesome we have a handful of other abortionists willing to kick 100k to this failure.

Who cares about the kid. She served her purpose.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So answer this.

Let's say you are the abortionist and this pregnant 10 year old is brought to you. And the fucking mom claims "I dunno....I dont know who did this".....so you dont know shit about this little girl got in that condition.

Why would you chose to make the report and claim the rapist was 17......when you dont know....2 days after releasing the girl back to a mother who is at the LEAST negligent enough to not know her daughter was assaulted at fucking NINE?

Nine year olds dont just run the streets unsupervised. They dont go to parties. They dont hang out. These are children who shouldnt be able to missing in action long enough to be raped.

There is more than enough unknowns here where the doctor should made have made a huge fuss. Getting in touch with the authorities and doing what shes MANDATED to do.

Doctors, teachers, daycare workers, all public servants are responsible for reporting and intervening on suspected abuse.

Since the 17 yr old or 27 year old has been arrested and admitted to the crime I would say the Dr did report it. You and I and others here don't have all the details. You want to know something before a judge and jury get to hear it. That isn't how the system works Dovey.

You know how common this happens to native children like abos? The children are gang raped constantly until they neck theselves. If we try to intervene of their "self determination", we're racist.

There are not enough jails to house sex crimes... personally I would execute them... give them 100 lashes first though.... maybe cut off their cocks too before hanging them.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
and now you will hear MANY atrocities that were hush, hush before because sperm producing young males want to fuck 3 times a day maybe more if they can get away with it.

this isn't even the tip of the iceberg...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will tell you something else too... old abo women let teengers fuck them not because they are horny but because it destracts them from kids....

And Muslim mothers in Indonesia let their sons fuck them to keep them off their sisters.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
and now you will hear MANY atrocities that were hush, hush before because sperm producing young males want to fuck 3 times a day maybe more if they can get away with it.

Most abortions in the USA are by that pill and people can get that through the mail.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So answer this.

Since the 17 yr old or 27 year old has been arrested and admitted to the crime I would say the Dr did report it. You and I and others here don't have all the details. You want to know something before a judge and jury get to hear it. That isn't how the system works Dovey.

You know how common this happens to native children like abos? The children are gang raped constantly until they neck theselves. If we try to intervene of their "self determination", we're racist.

There are not enough jails to house sex crimes... personally I would execute them... give them 100 lashes first though.... maybe cut off their cocks too before hanging them.

The rapist didnt get arrested because of the doctor. The doctor didnt even question this shit and made a conscious choice to minimize the offense by reporting the girl was assaulted by another minor.

Then she let the girl go back to the abuser. She didnt get authorities involved right there to take the girl to a safe place while this was investigated.

And this didnt have to happen in Indianna.

Do you understand the mother avoided police in OH, used the overturning of Roe to justify going to another state where the abortionist covered for her?

The doctor went to the media to use this as a politcal story. But she cant call the police and marks this quietly as if another minor had done it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cascur IM the points out the hush hush atrocities on a regular basis. You know.....like the rape of minors being covered for by abortion providers?

Why didn't planned parenthood report the abuse of that 15 year old girl who drug in by a man who was holding her captive and raping her on porn sites? They let her go back with him and she got raped until her mother found her in porn videos.

You know maybe you guys just dont know what medical professionals are trained to do so you dont get the issue here? They are not supposed to mind their own business. They are mandated reporters. And that means more than checking boxes. That means you dont release minors back to abusers.

Omg. Come on

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Most abortions in the USA are by that pill and people can get that through the mail.

The "morning after pill?"

No, mifepristone.

It's also used to induce labor. The morning after pill prevents implantation in the first 3 to 10 days.