Dove, your Hysterical Abortion Hoax story is a fucking hoax, stay away from wackadoodle media Blogs and Videos for god's sake.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And step away from the crack pipe....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Exactly what points in my post are NOT included in these articles you just posted? Should I cite the article and info with every point I made?

I'm not the one with a crack pipe, idiot. Projecting again? Are you mentally ill?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This is why I don't get my news from Troll forums, it's nearly always wrong, just like people getting trolled into posting that kyle rittenhouse sues the view and wins.

The rapist was reported as a 17 year old and it was claimed the father was unknown. This is not true.

"The form Bernard filed with the state shows the girl was 6 weeks pregnant at the time of her abortion.

The form indicates the doctor did not know the age of the "father." In such cases, doctors are required to enter an "approximate age," according to a person familiar with the electronic filing system. Bernard entered "17.""

"Records: Dr. Caitlin Bernard reported 10-year-old Ohio girl's abortion"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
aidsmin sure does have his mind fixated on getting 10 year old girls pregnant

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's despicable. First they scream fake news, then, after the abortion is performed, people start going after the abortion doctor. These people are relentless, malevolent, and profoundly selfish. Not an ounce of compassion between them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The issue with the report is she reported the rapist was 17.

Yanno you guys dont even know what you are criticizing yet there you sick bitching about bullshit.

And you still cant see the problems in this saga and that's the most disturbing part.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's despicable. First they scream fake news, then, after the abortion is performed, people start going after the abortion doctor. These people are relentless, malevolent, and profoundly selfish. Not an ounce of compassion between them.

Some idiot on another board thinks the 10 year old was a fake story.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A lot of people questioned it for good reasons. It was literally about "omg this pregnant 10 cant get abortion in OH(when she fell under medical exceptions and could have)"

This child was used as propaganda over the overturning of Roe.

Not a single word about the actual henious crime that took place....its intensely disgusting and disturbing.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

A lot of people questioned it for good reasons. It was literally about "omg this pregnant 10 cant get abortion in OH(when she fell under medical exceptions and could have)"

This child was used as propaganda over the overturning of Roe.

Not a single word about the actual henious crime that took place....its intensely disgusting and disturbing.
You’re barking at the moon.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@The Countess did you get a cat yet?

Look at that skill ♡

Hubby won’t let me. My daughter is asking for one now so he might change his mind.

Look at that skill ♡

Hubby won’t let me. My daughter is asking for one now so he might change his mind.

She's asking for an abortion?

You’re terribly fucking stupid you know

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Look at that skill ♡

Look at that skill ♡

She's asking for an abortion?

You’re terribly fucking stupid you know

You don't possess the proper credentials to make that determination, you fat bottomed boy.

efCDKPl.jpeg

Poor pitiful Stubby.