Dow Jones down another 1000 points!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
If pre-k thru 4th graders are told about this in school, they could become short sellers, that would put extreme downside pressure on our market cap! Thereby shrinking the GDP, aka, the Economy.

DO SOMETHING PEOPLE!
i can tell u dont have a 401k
You think that because of my casual beachside living nonchalance? Tell me more will I ever hook up with that vivacious babe that does whale watching excursions in an an old Navy Swcc rhib?

im no fortune teller but u might wanna humble those expectations. just a bit
Wow, way to crush all of my dreams and expectations for my golden years!

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Governor Desantis should ban the teaching of Economics, STAT!

That's right. If kindergarten teaches cant "come out" to their students and have "transition closets" well.....why bother teaching anything at all!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A geriatric was placed in office with a black woman as his replacement and you Agnorants still just don’t get it.

I would plan B the rest of my lineage at this point in disgrace if I were you.
I'm sorry, what nigger bullshit crashed the Dow? LMFAO! :daFuq2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A geriatric was placed in office with a black woman as his replacement and you Agnorants still just don’t get it.

I would plan B the rest of my lineage at this point in disgrace if I were you.

do u drink and forget what u post, often?

You noticed? Lmao

I've guessed Wet Brain a few times. I honestly hope her doctors investigates lol

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, its official, the Dow just dipped below where it was when Saint Donald Trump was still President! How'd you do it, libtards?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His fault to begin with
Hey assclown, was it Trumps fault the Dow went up to 36K first? Cause you moronic cunts were sure crowing about that being all biden!

Anyone who was jumping into the market too late - and were not Warren Buffet or Berkshire Hathaway - simply had no business being there.
Def not an investing environment for the little guy.

If they got singed, burnt after all these warnings, it served 'em right.
Investors have been warned for quite a while that this was a comin'
This woulda happened if Trump had been President too.
The party had simply gone on way too long.

Caint live by faith alone.... @Lokmar!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His fault to begin with
Hey assclown, was it Trumps fault the Dow went up to 36K first? Cause you moronic cunts were sure crowing about that being all biden!

Anyone who was jumping into the market too late - and were not Warren Buffet or Berkshire Hathaway - simply had no business being there.

Nope. The dow would be 6000 to 8000 points higher right now.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His fault to begin with

Even if Trump had pushed it higher, the market would have still crashed or corrected itself.

There was simply no correlation between the share price of many companies and their actual earnings or perfromance.

Y'know what they say @Lokmar ......what goes up...has ta come down, Bud!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His fault to begin with

Even if Trump had pushed it higher, the market would have still crashed or corrected itself.

There was simply no correlation between the share price of many companies and their actual earnings or perfromance.

You swore up and down that the Dow wouldnt hit 33K in 2021 like I told you, yet it did. The dow is only down because democRATs derailed the economy. You dont have to like it josephine.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His fault to begin with

You swore up and down that the Dow wouldnt hit 33K in 2021 like I told you, yet it did. The dow is only down because democRATs derailed the economy. You dont have to like it josephine.

The Democrats may be at least partially to blame.

Nevertheless, if you placed your bets on faith as opposed to common sense, research and past performance of the Stock Market, the it seems rather short-sighted.... @Lokmar.

All you had ta do, was follow those YouTube videos and stock advice from the top investors in the World and well over 90% of them were saying the same thing for nearly 2 years, even before Biden came into office. That there would be a day of reckoning and the market was headed for a major correction or crash.

Common sense is common sense.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His fault to begin with

Nevertheless, if you placed your bets on faith as opposed to common sense, research and past performance of the Stock Market, the it seems rather short-sighted.... @Lokmar.

All you had ta do, was follow those YouTube videos and stock advice from the top investors in the World and well over 90% of them were saying the same thing for nearly 2 years, even before Biden came into office. That there would be a day of reckoning and the market was headed for a major correction or crash.

Yep and common sense tels me the democRATs are 100% to blame as usual.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His fault to begin with

I'm sure the Democrats will pay/get hammered in your country's upcoming Congressional Elections @Lokmar.

While I didn't see they are completely to blame, they are at least partially to blame.

so they will take a pounding for their mistakes, fer sure.

But hey...don't worry...I'm not a Democrat or Biden supporter or American.

So I'm impartial to your election results and I believe the Democrats will lose many races in your midterms.

Just calls em as I sees em

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His fault to begin with

I'm sure the Democrats will pay/get hammered in your country's upcoming Congressional Elections @Lokmar.

While I didn't see they are completely to blame, they are at least partially to blame.

So I'm impartial to your election results and I believe the Democrats will lose many races in your midterms.

The ONLY thing Republicans did wrong was not stand by Trump during democRATs coup. That includes when they didnt support him during the fake Russia bullshit paid for by the clinton campaign. Bitch should be locked up.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His fault to begin with

The ONLY thing Republicans did wrong was not stand by Trump during democRATs coup. That includes when they didnt support him during the fake Russia bullshit paid for by the clinton campaign. Bitch should be locked up.

Well in that case, so should Trump.

He's guilty of shit too.

Trump sexually assaulted and outright raped underage girls.

He should spend time in prison for those transgressions.

If one is guilty, then so is the other @Lokmar.

If you want justice for one, then there has to be justice delivered for the other too.

Fair is Fair.